Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 495 reviews
on April 17, 2017
This is the perfect little case for earbuds and more. you can easily store a few sd cards in here as well. I ordered the yellow, which if you're curious...it is QUITE the "Canary Yellow," but honestly I didn't care; as the color of it won't hinder my usage, in fact will probably allow me to easily spot it in the bottom of my bag. It was the last color available, when I was browsing; so I just took the plunge. Very happy with it. I haven't actually used it yet, but I think it'll hold up for quite a bit of usage!
on May 16, 2015
It is true the pink it not as bright as the picture of the product. However, I think it is a very nice shade of pink, nonetheless. The hardness of the case reminds one of really think cardboard like you find in egg cartons in the grocery store. If you pressed on it hard enough and with intent, you could cause a compression in the case. With normal handling I find that scenario unlikely. The tab on the zipper is rubber, thus it is very comfortable to grip. There is a lot of room in this case, as well. I was able to fit my ipod classic, my ipod shuffle, the sync cable for my ipod shuffle, and a set of earbuds in this case. I have attached some photos. Unlike other case styles, you cannot use your ipod while it is this case. It is perfect for me because I wanted something that was completely enclosed to prevent lint at the bottom of my purse getting into the 30 pin port on my ipod classic. Yes, that did happen once. Overall, cute case and provides fairly good protection, but I think it's main selling point is the space. I do not have to have a separate case for my ear buds. Since the ipod and the earbuds are kept in the same case, it prevents you from bringing you ipod with you and forgetting you earbuds at home.
review image review image
on February 1, 2012
This is a great little case. I have my iPod nano, iPod Touch and earbuds in it. Quality is excellent, but the photos shown do not accurately represent the color. The case colors are actually muted and muddy. I have one in Pink and in Purple and the colors are not bright at all. Pink leans more towards muted rose and the purple is more of a purple muddy grey. I should have stayed with silver or white.
on June 15, 2017
I have a fetish for all things cases. I bought this thing to carry a new Bluetooth transmitter/receiver I purchased. It has mesh pockets on both sides so I can put the dongle on one side and all of the cords on the other side and everything stays in place. I bought this thing in a lightning deal for almost nothing. I wished I had Bought a couple more. Have been carrying back and forth to work every day for a month or more and no signs of wear or anything yet.
on December 17, 2016
This case is roomy enough to hold a Zilu portable charger (4400 mAh size), two 6 ft. usb cords (one for Samsung Galaxy S5 and one for Kindle Fire HD), and one set of earbuds. Even with all of this, it closes and zips up without any trouble. As long as I remember to put this in my purse, I am prepared to charge either of my two devices when I am out. One particularly nice feature of this case is that it has netted elastic pockets on each side, rather than just one.

To say that I am pleased is an understatement. It is rare that I am so completely satisfied with a product's intended use. I obviously have put this one to the test and it does not fail.
on January 1, 2014
I did not use it to store by earbuds, because I feel like the case is so spacious that if you were to use it to store your earbuds, they would get tangled ( i prefer the bluecell in-ear hard cases because those cases are the perfect size to store your earbuds). I put my iPhone chord in the case as well as my watch (because it broke halfway during my trip). My watch is the size of a woman's bracelet (a larger watch probably wouldn't fit if you also wanted to store your iPod chord) although my watch is very expensive, I felt like it was safe in the travel case because the case is very, very durable and the zipper is a high quality zipper (so I was sure it wouldn't accidentally open/unzip in my purse). I got the pink case because it was easy to find in my black pocketbook.
on September 3, 2013
Not a completely hard case, but not too soft either. Just the right support to prevent an item from being crushed on damaged.

We bought these for our children's backpacks this year. They can carry either their ipod touch with small ear buds, or for school (not allowed to bring ipod touch to school) they use the cases for these ear buds for computer class: Philips Flexible Earhook Headphones SHS3200/28 (Black) (Replaces SHS3200/37)

PROS
- Perfect size to hold earbuds and ipod touch.
- Lightweight
- Great protection
- Many colors to select from which makes it easier for the kids if they have theirs out at the same tim

CONS
- None really. As one other reviewer commented solid colors would be welcome too.
- Be great if they had added a small hole through which the headphones could be plugged so that the ipod could remain in the case while in use
on August 30, 2016
I bought this to hold my Sansa Clip Zip mp3 player, and with the Sony Clip On Stereo Headphones (with double retractable cord) connected, it *just* fits. Holds it securely in my purse and keeps it from getting tangled or scratched. Sturdy, and the zipper works well.

I will mention that I originally used to have different over-the-ear headphones (Koss) that did not have a retractable cord, and they did *not* fit in this because they were just a tad too wide, and also due to the extra bulk of the cord. But that was then, this is now. Very happy with this purchase.
on January 30, 2012
This is my third travel case for my I-pod and I LOVE it. It is a very nice looking case and I love that it comes in multiple colors. I have a Classic I-pod and the I-pod is in a sleeve. I didn't have any issues with space in the case with the sleeve on. I also really like how you actually have a place to put your ear buds which the other two cases I have don't have that feature. This is a very sturdy case that offers great protection for your I-pod. I also like that it is also small enough to fit in my purse if I wanted to store it in there as well.
on March 22, 2012
I bought this case in the hope of keeping my cell phone in it, but since I have the Samsung Sidekick, the phone is slightly too long to fit. I can get the phone in it, but I have to force the zipper closed. Most other current cell phones fit fine. Luckily I still needed something in which to keep our iPod Touch, and this case fits the bill well.

The case is quite sturdy, and it is well made. The inside is large with mess pockets on each side. One side is slightly deeper than the other and there is some space in between if you are trying to fit something more bulky like a camera. There is plenty of room in this case for your iTouch, earphones and an extra wire for charging your iPod. Although the case is not huge, it is too big for a pocket. With the stiff outer case on this, I feel perfectly comfortable dropping this into my bag without worrying about damage to my iPod.

I got the black and grey one in the hope that it would be more masculine looking since I have 3 boys who are eager to snag the Touch whenever they get the chance, but I admit that the pattern still makes it look girly despite the neutral color. If you are a woman looking for a sturdy case to keep your cell phone or iPod safe in your bag, this is a good inexpensive option.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.