|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JLMLEDKIT-96-W|
|ABPA Partslink Number||UN2568103|
|Vehicle Service Type||ATV, Adventure, Cruiser/ Touring, Dirt Bike, Personal Watercraft, Scooter, Snowmobile, UTV, All of the above|
JLM 9006/hb4 6000K LED Headlight Conversion Kit 60W 6000LM CREE w/Heat Sink Daylight
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cree LED chip Made in USA! The only LED with OEM beam pattern in both reflective housing and projector housing
- No more Hot and dark spots with OEM beam pattern, Patented heat sink, yes they are hot while operating, meaning they are working at peak efficiency
- Combination of forged and CNC manufacturing, heat transfer is at its max, the LEDs are running much cooler than our competitors
- IP68 water proof standard, works under water and fans will not lock what so ever 50,000+ hours of LED life, Integrated LED driver with CanBUS, no more or headlight out errors!
- Can be installed in 20 mins right out of the box! And its CanBUS-Ready and will work with any vehicle CPU. *Some headlights are more difficult than others to access
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What Is Included:
60 watts (30w each bulb) high power LED Conversion bulbs with built in driver
2 x Quartz Glass Color cover
1 x Instruction manual
CanBUS (Error free decoder)
Power consumption: 60watts total
Color: Choice between 3K, 5K, 6K, 8K, 10K
Luminous flux: 2500lm-3500lm each bulb
Input Voltage: 8V to 24V
Service Life: 50,000hrs+
Output Voltage: 12V
Working current (Steady state): 3.1A nom
Condition: New Brand:
Bulb size Options: 880, 881, 885, 886, 889, 893, 894, 896, 898, 899 BiXenon Option: HID Xenon High and low Beam
Bulb size Options: 9007, HB5, 9004, HB1, H13, 9008, H3 High/Low Option: HID low beam and halogen high beam
Bulb size Options:: H10, H12, 9145, 9055, 9045, 9040, H6M Single beam Option: Fits Low Beam High Beam or Foglights
Bulb size Options:: 5202, H16, 9009, 5201, H27, 9012, 9011 Bulb Series: Premier XenArc Capsule
Color Options: Golden Yellow 3000K, Factory Color 4300K Ballast Series: Premier Digital
Color Options: Hyper White 5000K, Diamond White (6000K) Warranty Period: 2 Year / 24 Months
Color Options:: Light Blue (8000K), Deep Brilliant Blue (10000K) Bulb size Options: H1, H4, HB2, H7, H11, H9,
H8, 9005, HB3,9006, HB4
Color Options::: Blue/Violet (12000K), Pink/Violet (30000K),Green
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please, do not waste money on this item and also risk your own safety on the road. Invest in good HID bulbs and projectors or a quality set of halogen bulbs like Silverstars.
I drove around 500 yards, turned back to home. I could barely see any light output at all! So, the next day I decided to remove the blue glass tubes and to see that night. One came out fairly easily. The other was stuck. After some time I was to remove the second. It was then I discovered 3 major problems.
1. The glass blue Artic tubes had cracked and losing pieces down into the headlight. I guess the heat was too high for them...
2. The one light that was difficult too remove had lost the ring with the 3 different sized tabs (so it can only be installed one way. (These are the 9006 HB4 lights). I looked into the hole to find that the ring had come off and was attached to the car! Again, I believe the heat had loosened the plastic ring so it came off. There was no screw or any indication of glue. There is only one way that it fits onto the light, but would slip off.
3. The 3 tabs are of different sizes, so it can only be fitted onto the car in only that one position. This third problem was the cause of the low light output, therefore rendering them useless. The LED portion of the light had LEDs on both sides, and as far as I could see were not adjustable. The one light resulted, when fitted to the car had a position top and bottom, instead of the proper position side to side, left-right. The other light had the at a position of 2 and 8.
I have no choice but to return them for a refund.
I really wanted the lights to work since they have potential of 8000k light output and were a great price.
But for the 3 problems, they are simply not for me or my 2012 Chevy Volt.