Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,214 reviews
on November 23, 2015
Looking for good, budget in-ear headphones? Look elsewhere.

Honestly, the worst sounding and worst built headphones I've ever owned. A little bit on me, I own over 20 pairs of IEMs and three of those are JLab products. I've owned, and own plenty of budget IEMs as well as premium brands like Shure, Sennheiser, Klipsch, etc. I have a pretty good idea of what to look for.

Theseso called "Hi-Fi" ear buds have absolutely NO detail in any output, everything sounds cloudy and muffled. The highs are weak, the mids are incredibly muddy and there is a distinct lack of low end. I mean there is no bass response whatsoever. I've tried multiple tips to see if it was just a lack of a proper seal, it isn't.

As for the build quality, it is junk. I had one of the earbuds come apart and I had to glue it back together. The tips come off so easily sometimes they will stay in your ear when you remove these buds, so you'll definitely lose your tips. Also, one of my earbuds became quieter than the other recently.

Need great buds for a great price? The Panasonic RP-TCM125 are less than $12 and blow away many IEMs that are over $30.
on February 15, 2015
I've been buying JBuds basic headphones for a few years now and have loved them. I have pairs of them in various places around my house and have given them away to several of my friends. Recently I purchased 4 pairs to restock my collection. I was disappointed to find that they were of far inferior quality to the ones I had gotten before even though I purchased them from the same Amazon listing. My picture shows the difference between the two designs. I plugged both new and old headphones into the same device at the same time using a headphone splitter and compared the sound. The difference in quality was dramatic. These headphones used to be great but now they are not worth your money.
on May 14, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM THIS MODEL OF J LAB JBUDS Like other reviewers have stated the quality of music is just BAD. I tried many different variations of equalizer settings and the music from these are just BAD. No matter what I adjusted = Bass Lows Mids Highs or Tremble the sound just is not right. When I did get one song to sound so so to ok the next song that played was back to not good. Just missing a good range of instruments being heard. Almost like listening to a far away band in a hall where you hear some of the instruments and not enough of other tones and in some songs not any other instruments on the track being played. Bought these to match clothing black and yellow and the 6 dollars spent on these was surely not worth the money spent. My Advice Stay Away From This Model - Looks nice yes, comfortable yes, but sound is the main reason you buy ear buds, So these are a big FAIL. If someone gave me pair for free I still would not keep them. Going to give this one away to a person that only listens to audio books, maybe she can get some use out of these.
on February 22, 2016
These earbuds lasted for five years. When I bought them, they were a few dollars more expensive than they are now, but I still think I got my money's worth.

I've owned several earbuds, but a lot of them are usually big for my ears (even without the tips) and hurt when wearing them, or they wouldn't stay in place. That wasn't the case with these. The JBuds come with three different sizes of tips and the smallest ones fit really comfortably and I never had problems with it falling out of my ears.

It has a standard 3.5mm connector, which worked in everything I ever tried it in - my computers, MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, handheld gaming devices, etc.

I mostly used them whenever I didn't want anyone else hearing the sound from whatever device I was using. So, places like the library, waiting around in the jury lounge, or at home on Skype when I didn't want the person I was calling with to hear any echo effects from my computer.

The sound quality was fine for my purposes where I just needed to hear audio without anyone else having to hear it too.

For the price, these are the earbuds that you take with you on the go and not really have to worry about losing them since they don't cost a lot to replace.

When the JBuds died, I ended up using the tips on a pair of earbuds I got as a freebie, and it made them so much more comfortable. The tips weren't an exact fit on those other earbuds, so they kept coming off and I lost one. I ended up buying a Panasonic RPHJE120A to replace them just to try something else and because those came in blue, but if those earbuds don't work out for me, then I'd definitely buy the JBuds again.
on June 26, 2017
For a sub $10 pair of headphones, these are fantastic. Much higher quality than most earbuds of this price. The bass is there and nice. Extremely comfortable and does fall out of your ear at all - I've used them at the gym many many times. As far as durability goes, they are great as well. The only problem is the ear pads can get pulled off and lost. This happened to me. I still continued to use them without it however. After 5 years of somewhat regular use, the right earbud finally went out. Will be buying a new pair soon most likely. These by no means will beat a $50+ pair of earbuds in quality, but the quality you get for the price is fantastic.
on October 11, 2015
These are great sounding very comfortable and well made earbuds. Primarily we use them for audio books and for school computing use. They provide clean clear sound for these mediums and do sound pretty decent for music. Our kids are required to have earphones/earbuds for multiple classes and these unlike many earbuds are extremely comfortable for long term wear which is key, they hold up well to less than gentle use, multiple yanking out of the ear episodes, and being shoved into backpacks and pockets without the connection wires breaking. We use them as a backup for bluetooth earbuds during hiking and they hold well to sweeat and activity. They do in fact block out some ambient noise which is nice. We like the bright color combos and the sets of replaceable ear piece that come with them. We have bought quite a few pairs of Jlabs earbuds over the years and for the money they are an exceptional value and we repeatedly buy them over any brand of budget earbuds.
on September 6, 2014
After trying several different brands of ear buds, the JBuds stand out as the most impressive. The buds fit very comfortably due to them coming with three sizes of silicone 'buds' so you can custom your fit. The noise cancellation part of these is adequate, nothing special but they do the job. Where these shine is the sound. The sound is extremely good for an ear bud with consistent volume, no crackling, deep bass, and good range. The sound is much better than their price would suggest. I am writing this review several years after my purchase; in fact I am replacing my own ear buds with the exact same model due to their quality. I use them mostly during treadmill sessions and while I do yard work and find they are quite durable. I get a year or two out of them with frequent use. The thing that necessitated my buying a new pair this time was the jack connection failing and causing uneven sound; still for the price these are great. The different colors make everyone in my family happy, we have bought a bunch of these. I highly recommend them.
on July 24, 2015
I use these earbuds 9 hours a day every day at work. I have used many different headphones with all different price points and these are by far my favorite.

I listen to mostly podcasts & audio books and these provide excellent, clear, well-defined sound for spoken audio. I will say that they are not the greatest for music though but most earbuds aren't that great for music. I prefer over the ear style headphones when listening to music. They are comfortable enough to wear all day and stay in my ears well. The best part about these earbuds is the price. I can't believe you get so much quality for so little $. Buy several pair so you have one at work, home and in the car.

Update: I am removing 1 star because I have broken around 8 pairs of these. They are sensitive to bending around the connector. One ear will short out first and the second will soon follow. For the price, this is somewhat acceptable but a better option may be the Amazon Basics earbuds. I have found them to last longer and have better sound quality.

Premium sound quality, Compact size, and Sleek design
Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable, noise reducing fit
High intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass
Works with every iPod, iPad, iPhone, Tablet, Kindle Fire, mp3 player, CD, portable DVD, PSP, MD, and Laptop
Gold-plated 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device.
on January 21, 2015
When my original set of ear buds that came with my Nano finally quit, I came to Amazon to find a replacement set. I ultimately went with a JLab JBud set that lasted me a year or so and delivered a solid audio experience. Unfortunately, the right ear bud recently stopped working, so I came here to get a replacement set. Once again I went with JLab JBuds after seeing how this product continued to rate rather highly, and certainly the price continued to be right. Well, I finally got around to using them last week and I have to say that I am very disappointed in the sound quality. Unlike my previous set, this package of JBuds delivers very tinny and significantly inferior audio. In fact, the sound is actually inferior to a pair of old Sony freebie headphones that came with a 10 or so year old portable CD player (I have been happily using them for the last month which is why it took me some time to finally give this set of JBuds a try). No matter what I try, no matter how I configure my Nano sound settings, the sound is just really, really poor. So poor, in fact, that after two days I completely stopped using them and went back to my threadbare Sony headphones. I really don't understand why this set is so sub-par compared to my previous set. Color me disappointed.
on November 29, 2012
I have been using a pair of Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10's as well as a pair of Shure SE530s. For kicks I decided to test a few varieties of cheap earbuds and then give them away to family members. I compared these JBuds Hifi Buds to the Panasonic RPHJE120K and the GOgroove audiOHMs (almost twice the price as the previous two).

As background on the comparison, I'm playing 256kbps variable bit-rate MP3s through a Sandisk Sansa Clip (which sounds great by the way).

The construction of the JBuds is definitely what you'd expect from a sub-$10 pair of headphones. The buds come in a small plastic package. A card insert advertises the fact that JBuds will custom print your logo on them; the first hint that these are meant as free giveaway level buds. The next thing I noticed on taking off the twist tie is that the cable is ridiculously cheap and thin. On further inspection of the ear bud itself, I was surprised to see that there is no speaker screen covering the driver. It's just plastic with some holes drilled into it. The buds also come with extra rubber cushions.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much considering I'd been listening to my UE 10's for an hour on the drive home. However, these ear buds sounded surprisingly good. In fact, I took them off, put them back on and tried several different songs on my player. Everything sounded really good.

The other thing I noticed is that these buds are surprisingly comfortable. They sit in the ear, and then disappear, something I'm not used to with my UE 10's which sort of protrude from the ear in a very noticeable way. Maybe because the cables are so thin, I didn't notice any cable noise either.

In comparison to the other budget buds, these are definitely the best. They are clear and crisp sounding and have decent presentation of both higher frequencies as well as delivering decent bass. I'm impressed enough that I may go for the higher priced buds in JBuds line, just to see how much better they are. What these don't compare to are my UE 10's or Shure SE530s. The difference is night and day both in construction and sound. But then, these are not meant to compare to those other ear buds, considering that they are 20 times cheaper in price.

For anyone looking for a decent sounding (albeit very cheaply constructed ear bud) I'd say you can't go wrong with these.