Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 6, 2013
I am not a novice to exercise (strength training and cardio and dance) and have been routinely working out for more than 20 years. I have done the following video based workouts:p90x, Cathe Friedrich programs, Jillian Michaels, The Firm, Gilad, Jari Love and others and this is by far the best I have tried. The program is uniquely different and I think you need to try it to see what I mean. The program has it all: cardio, plyometrics and strength training. The workouts all clock in at about 35 minutes(ish) or less and no minute is wasted. Your heart rate is slevated for the entire workout, your muscles are fully worked and you will be a sweat bath before you are halfway into the workouts. The strength training workouts alternate 30s of a strength training exercise with 30 s of a high intensity cardio burst. This cycle alternates 3 times for each exercise and there are between 6-8 cycles for each strength workout with each cycle having a different strength exercise and high intensity cardio burst. The cardio bursts are sequenced such that most of them are designed to further load and workout the muscles just worked. For example, a weighted plie squat will be followed by plyo plies, lunges may be followed by plyo lunges or deep plyo scissors and upper body follwed by cardio bursts such as burpees etc where you are putting weigt on your upper body. The sequencing of weight work and cardio is extremely well planned and sequenced. I am working to failure in these workouts. That being said, all exercises can be modified to make easier or more difficult based on your fitness level and so anyone can do these workouts. Jennifer shows low level and high level modifications to the high intensity cardio burst exercises in the included intro DVD (these are also described in the provided reading materials). Additionally, in the workouts, you will see a variety of folks at different fitness levels using the different modifications (even doing lesser reps per cycle). The strength training can be modified as well by choosing to go lighter or heavier with your weights or resistance bands.The workouts include shoulder/triceps,back,two lower body DVDs,biceps/chest,upper body,total body, three different cardio workouts,abs and stretch. The advanced package comes with an additional total body workout and two additional ab workouts.

I have the advanced program set which includes about 15 different workouts. A suggested rotation calendar is included in the package along with a cordless jumprope to be used with some of the cardio bursts as well as reading materials including recipes.

Jennifers queing is excellent. She is also very motivational. She suggests that you buy a timer that can time 30s intervals. You won't need this if you are working out to the video but if you wanted to do the workouts at the gym or without the DVD ,they an be easily done as long as you get the timer to clock your intervals. The booklet provided in the package lists every exercise on each DVD and so you can take this and your timer to the gym if you cant get to your DVD player.

The only downside is that there is no warm-up included with the workouts and you really need to do one as she suggests before each workout. I use other warmups on other exercise DVDs but it would have been nice to include a warm-up on these DVDs. I also find that I like to alternate every now and then slower paced heavier weight strength training workouts. I simply fit these into the rotation aand then continue with the suggested rotation.
I cant recommend this workout strongly enough.
44 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
I really like the 30 second time intervals. Good weight and cardio workout. I've done Insanity and PX 90 but I enjoy this just as much or more. Quality workout.
on February 4, 2014
I'm completely happy with my purchase. This fitness program really works! Jennifer is amazing! I will recommend to buy this kit to everyone who takes care of their bodies.
Thank you, Jennifer!
on December 2, 2013
the DVD's are the right length and give an AWESOME work-out. I love to sweat and do every work out, plus so much variety. I have mentioned this series to many of my friends.
the cost of the DVD's is high, but well worth it.
on November 15, 2015
love it
on May 24, 2013
Workout is amazing, and lots of fun. JNL works all the right places for fast results. I've done p90x, which I also like, but JNL Fusion is definitely my new favorite workout!
My package was crushed at one corner when it arrived but the contents were all there and seem to be working fine. My shipment arrived pretty fast too, within a week or so.
on November 28, 2012
I love these workouts only 30 minutes fun and you sure sweat.
I would say if its the first workout or you are not quite use of doing workouts, you should always review DVD first and make sure you have the moves down pat and make sure that you get the most out of your workouts and that you are safe in doing the moves. I have done the power 90X and find this to be a better workout.
on May 3, 2013
tried it for a week. good energy. bad thing is no warm up or cool downs at all. not sure why she chose to eliminate warmup and cooldown i guess to keep to 30mins but they are valueable and she should reconsider that if she does another video series.