JOOLA Inside 25mm Table Tennis Table with Net Set
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- 13mm MDF SURFACE TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: The JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table is a competition grade, regulation size indoor ping pong table, perfect for playing in your home, office, or recreation center. USATT Approved for exceptional playability.
- EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY: Set up this top performing table tennis table in approximately 10 minutes out of the box. The tournament grade regulation size 72" ping pong net set has a convenient clamp system for quickly attaching and removing from the table.
- SAFE, MOBILE, COMPACT STORAGE: The 2 halves and 3" lockable wheels and casters makes this ping pong table easy to roll and move around when not in use. Can be used as an outdoor ping pong table on a clear, sunny day. Does not include ping pong paddles.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: JOOLA listens and learns from your feedback to create top of the line quality table tennis equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also want to state clearly and upfront that Joola has a program where they give away a free 6 pack of balls to people who give positive reviews. I wouldn't post a review unless i meant it, and I may not receive the balls because of this caveat. I would rather not get the balls than compromise my integrity in posting this review.
When they say it is a 20 minute setup, it is! Search on u-tube, or go to Joola web site and view their install video. It will prove just how easy the table is to assemble. I do recommend having 2 people to be able to lift as it is bulky. Once upright after the wheels are attached both halves of the table are very easy to move around to wherever you want to put it. The net installs in minutes as well!
That said, there are no UNPACKING instructions. Remember, this box is 197 pounds when delivered by common carrier! I will comment on each picture on what I did to simply the process to get everything out of the shipping container and ready to go. Hope it helps!
1. Picture of box when delivered. Make sure it is facing up as shown. Trying to unpack everything with the box up side down will make things a lot more difficult.
2. I used the three tools below. (A) a box cutter. I went around all 4 sides and cut the tape first. (B) Slotted screwdriver. (C) Set of pliers
3. Picture of the staples which I again removed from all 4 sides before attempting to take off the top cover. I used the screwdriver to pry them off far enough to grab them with the pliers and pull them the rest of the way out. May seem tedious (about 10-12 staples total), however trying to rip the cardboard open is not an easy task as they are really stapled in.
4. Picture once you get the top cover off. If all the staples are removed and the tape cut, the cover will come right off.
5. Will need box cutter or scissors to cut the nylon strapping.
6. To provide extra protection, there is a strong thin layer of particle board that is glued to the inside of the top cover, as well as 4 wooden boards wrapped in cardboard to prevent any of the product from shifting during shipment. There was some damage to the box in several areas on the top, but that extra layer of protection really did a great job.
7. Also, find 4 rubber protectors in each corner as well.
8. The two halves of the table will be the last you need to remove. Again, due to bulk and weight, recommend two people get it to its final destination for assembly.
9. Included documentation.
EXTRA NOTE: be sure the table is as level as possible, and be sure to lock the 8 wheels in place using the lever on each wheel. It really helped steady the table in place very securely to prevent the table from moving during play!
For a quality, well built, professional ping pong table for your home this is a must purchase. There are other options of enjoyment for 1 person that may want to practice as well.
Hope this helps, and you enjoy your table as much as we do!
1. There was damage to one of the casters where the locking mechanism is broken.
2. One of the wheels doesn’t rotate and ends up dragging the wheel.
3. The crappy plastic wheels each has a pointy piece of plastic that scratched up the floor. Cost me $500 to have the floor pulled up and the gouged pieces removed. Ugh
4. Part of the apron was bent out.
5. There was rust on some of the metal pieces.
6. The net didn’t come with clamps but screw on mounts.
7. Let them know by email and they said oh well, return it.
I’m pretty disappointed that I bought the expensive table and got garbage. I recommend avoiding Joola.
Top international reviews
One of the reasons for it being so heavy is that it is very well packaged with protection veneers, boards, corners and braces inside the cardboard box, so it arrived in perfect condition despite it being shipped across the continent.
The table assembly was very simple with clear instructions, it took 20 min.
This JOOLA Inside table is very solid and evenly leveled. I can see that it is very well manufactured with good quality control.
The table folds up into two halves for compact and easy rolling and storage. The casters are solid with stoppers, good quality.
Since this JOOLA's table is an entry level table for recreational use, we were not expecting such high quality. We are pleasantly surprised.
Everyone in my family loves the table and it is in use most evenings for friendly matches!!
A good way to get some exercise and a good alternative for the kids playing video games.
- Table set up was simple even if instruction booklet was light on diagrams
- Price to quality ratio is great especially if you can get it on sale
- Packaging is good
- Heavy but light enough to move half the table at a time from garage to basement with two people
- Delivery took a week longer than the expected date provided by Amazon
- Table setup was missing one washer
- Metal frame shows signs of rust out of the box (see pictures)
Update: There are so many reviews of this table because with it comes an offer of free ping pong balls if you submit a review. After submitting this review and informing Joola, I received a confirmation email. Four months later, no free balls. I assume this means they no longer honour this offer. My inquiry emails on this matter have gone unanswered.
UPDATE: Joola offer free balls if you buy the table. Although they acknowledge receiving your application, they never actually send you any balls and they also ignore any customer service requests you send them asking where they are. I know ping pong balls are worth very little, but it says a lot about a company that they make an offer, don't honour it, and refuse to engage with customers afterwards who have the temerity to follow-up. For this reason alone I would never buy anything else from Joola. Plenty of other comments on here making the same observation about the offer. Dishonest and disrespectful company.
Given it was the lowest priced table JOOLA offered, I was assuming I was going to get something good, but still relatively cheap. The pictures made it look great, but we all know how pictures can deceive. Well let me tell you, I was wrong. This table is quite high quality and it is solid. I am sure the weight is somewhere online in the specs, but this thing is heavy. It took me maybe 15 minutes to setup (probably less) and then my son and I were playing a game. Now I must admit, I am no ping pong expert. I have never owned a table, but I used to play at friends houses. Either this is a really good table, or things have changed. This table has solid legs, huge wheels so you can wheel it around, and most importantly, the surface is perfect. A friend who came over who is experienced in ping pong told me the table had "a really great bounce".
Bottom line, this table is solidly made and we couldn't be happier. I've had it now for about 2 months, and my son loves it. I can easily put one side up (it is two separate pieces) so he can practice alone, and it stores really well (not that we have used that feature much yet). If I had to do it over again, I would not hesitate to buy this table again. My "experienced" friend at ping pong was shocked that this was the entry level table and how little it cost.
Disclaimer: I did NOT receive a discount on this table nor am I affiliated with the company in any way. I see people write reviews and then mention they received a discount on the product for their review. This is not the case for me. I just think this product was worth the price, and wanted those who were considering buying it to hear of my positive experience.
The ONLY thing I don't love is the two halves don't really lock together. You place them together and lock the wheels. It works, but not as nice as some of the tables out there! ;) I've had a blast using this in playback mode.
This table is one of the best tables I have ever played on. I had a cheap table when I was a kid that I thought was good at the time, but once I played on a decent table in college, I realised how bad my original table was. This table compared to the tables I played on in college is outstanding.
The assembly took me around 10 minutes.. You just have to unfold the legs and bolt on the extenders that have the wheels on them and you're basically done. The net just clamps on and then the table is complete.
It's very easy to fold up, you just have to fold the legs in, and it connects to the latch. So if you need to store this thing, rather than taking up the room, it can be done in seconds.
For the price of this table, it is unbeatable. I recommend this to anyone wanting to buy a table for their home. $400 well spent.
Thank you Joola.
After arrival at my house, it was easy for two men to move the pieces down the tight stairs to my basement. They were heavy but easy to manoeuver. Once we put them into place, it was very simple to add the caster wheels and set up the table. The wheels lock easily and hold the table securely but for casual play, it is fine to leave it unlocked.
The two pieces are not quite even in my basement because the floor is not exactly level. It would be nice to have leveling adjustments on the legs. However, this doesn't really affect play and the net clamps down on the joint making it almost perfect.
Speaking of the net, it has the perfect tautness for exciting play. Lots of hits on the tape that fall exactly as expected. I still don't know what the little metal pieces are for though. It's not really explained in the instructions or video.
The table folds up so easily it's never a problem to take down or put up. It fits away in a small storage room or neatly against the wall and can be set bake up in a minute or two. You just have to watch when unfolding that you don't hit the pieces together, scratching your playing surface.
There were two minor scratches on the table found just after setting them up. They appear to have been there on delivery. It seemed a little less than professional to deliver the product with flaws like that and this is the reason I'm giving it 4 stars.
The playing surface has a great feel and action to it. I love playing on this table with guests and my children. It does seem prone to scratching easily, however.
Further, the table was well packaged, sturdy and the net is fantastic. Easy to install and even allows for tension adjustments. Another great feature is the stand-alone, solo playback mode. This mode is easy to setup and has safety latches as well to ensure it doesn't collapse and flatten out any curious fans, pets or crawling children.
Can I complain about something? I can try...let's see...would have been nice if they included paddles and balls...but that's really scraping for something negative to say...I take it back! No complaints. 5 stars. Done.