Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $102.48 shipping
JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table with Net Set - Features Quick 10-Min Assembly, Playback Mode, Foldable Halves
|Price:||$399.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOURNAMENT QUALITY AT HOME: Competition-grade 9x5 foot regulation size indoor table tennis table and net set perfect for your home, office or community center. Made by the official table brand of US Open and US Nationals Championships. USATT Approved.
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP: Comes 95% pre-assembled. Assembly time NOW REDUCED: 10 minutes and you’re ready to play! Simply attach the legs with only 8 bolts TOTAL. Tournament grade net is a simple clamp design for easy attachment.
- RELIABLE/LEVEL PLAY: Durable 5/8 inch (15 mm) thick medium-density fiberboard (MDF) multi-layer painted surface for a consistent and reliable ball bounce. The table sits on thick steel legs with leg height adjusters to ensure a level playing surface.
- SAFE & MOBILE STORAGE: Folding halves sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems for mobility when alone or nested together. Automatic anti-tilting locking devices and 4 locking caster wheels per half provide added safety during play, transport & storage.
- PLAY SOLO WITH PLAYBACK MODE: You can still play table tennis on the best table around if you don’t have a partner! Simply utilize the 2-piece design and unfold one half while leaving the other vertical for solo playback mode.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Separate Table Halves
The two halves of the JOOLA Inside Table can be used in playback position for solo practice or can be used as completely separate multi-functional tables.
Each separate half of the JOOLA Inside Table features a sturdy undercarriage that includes the foldable 1.5-inch steel legs and 3-inch locking caster wheels. The table weighs 190 lbs. and is made of top-quality materials allowing it to withstand intense play and longterm use.
JOOLA Net and Post Set
The JOOLA Inside Table comes with a clamp-style net with tension adjustments that's easy enough to assemble and attach in seconds.
Stable 1.5 inch Steel Legs
The JOOLA Inside Table is supported by sturdy black powder-coated steel legs with rubber leg levelers that keep your floors scratch-free and enable custom height adjustments for a totally level playing surface.
5/8 Inch Dark Blue Tabletop
Offering exceptional bounce and durability, this 5/8 inch tabletop is perfect for players of all skill levels. The dark blue tabletop features silk-screened white striping that is printed directly on the tabletop to create a consistent and durable playing surface.
Style Name: 15mm | Configuration: Table
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also want to state clearly and upfront that Joola has a program where they give away a free 6 pack of balls to people who give positive reviews. I wouldn't post a review unless i meant it, and I may not receive the balls because of this caveat. I would rather not get the balls than compromise my integrity in posting this review.
When they say it is a 20 minute setup, it is! Search on u-tube, or go to Joola web site and view their install video. It will prove just how easy the table is to assemble. I do recommend having 2 people to be able to lift as it is bulky. Once upright after the wheels are attached both halves of the table are very easy to move around to wherever you want to put it. The net installs in minutes as well!
That said, there are no UNPACKING instructions. Remember, this box is 197 pounds when delivered by common carrier! I will comment on each picture on what I did to simply the process to get everything out of the shipping container and ready to go. Hope it helps!
1. Picture of box when delivered. Make sure it is facing up as shown. Trying to unpack everything with the box up side down will make things a lot more difficult.
2. I used the three tools below. (A) a box cutter. I went around all 4 sides and cut the tape first. (B) Slotted screwdriver. (C) Set of pliers
3. Picture of the staples which I again removed from all 4 sides before attempting to take off the top cover. I used the screwdriver to pry them off far enough to grab them with the pliers and pull them the rest of the way out. May seem tedious (about 10-12 staples total), however trying to rip the cardboard open is not an easy task as they are really stapled in.
4. Picture once you get the top cover off. If all the staples are removed and the tape cut, the cover will come right off.
5. Will need box cutter or scissors to cut the nylon strapping.
6. To provide extra protection, there is a strong thin layer of particle board that is glued to the inside of the top cover, as well as 4 wooden boards wrapped in cardboard to prevent any of the product from shifting during shipment. There was some damage to the box in several areas on the top, but that extra layer of protection really did a great job.
7. Also, find 4 rubber protectors in each corner as well.
8. The two halves of the table will be the last you need to remove. Again, due to bulk and weight, recommend two people get it to its final destination for assembly.
9. Included documentation.
EXTRA NOTE: be sure the table is as level as possible, and be sure to lock the 8 wheels in place using the lever on each wheel. It really helped steady the table in place very securely to prevent the table from moving during play!
For a quality, well built, professional ping pong table for your home this is a must purchase. There are other options of enjoyment for 1 person that may want to practice as well.
Hope this helps, and you enjoy your table as much as we do!