Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JOOLA Table Tennis Hit Set
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on June 22, 2016
We are having so much fun playing ping pong and the racquets are great! They take a little getting used to as they are soft and spongy, but none of us are pros and never will be. My husband, who was champ at his high school many years ago, took a couple of days to get used to them, but now he's beating everyone in the house so far. They are the same brand as the table we purchased and were delivered in just a couple of days. They are good quality and we look forward to many years of fun! Thanks Joola!
on December 9, 2015
My mom who's a senior champion says these are great for the price! I bought these with mini table tennis, and they work great! If you write reviews, they even send you some fee balls! Bonus!!
on January 25, 2016
Great for beginners to intermediate players!!! These offer a great deal of control and spin on the ball. My friend, who was an amateur table tennis player, said that these feel just as good as his Butterfly racket that cost $100 (AND THESE COME WITH 4)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2011
I bought this Joola paddle and ping pong set to go with my Joola table. This set is a great starter set. Comes with 4 paddles and 8 ping pong balls as advertised. Because their a starter set the paddles are very light, so don't expect heavy quality material. I definitely recommend this set and for the price it's perfect.
on August 14, 2016
Good for kids or new beginner. If you know how to play Table tennis well, buy better blade and rubber for your own. I purchased this for everyone at our facility center, Now nobody wants to play with these set.
on January 21, 2015
Went great with the table we got our kids for Christmas. Was just what I expected.
on October 4, 2015
Cheap but works.. plenty good for kids learning or having extra paddles.
on December 23, 2015
We're novice ping pong-ers and far more social players than we are competitive so our standards are not high. With that said this pack, both paddles and balls, are perfect for our needs. Paddles are comfortable to hold and the balls have a great bounce to them. What else do you look for out of ping pong balls and paddles?
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 7, 2011
Liked this set at first. However, after a few weeks, 3 out of 4 paddles are broken. The wood and construction are weak. This is more of a rental. Look elsewhere for a paddle set.

On the plus side, the balls included are good 1 star balls.
on December 27, 2015
Fell apart after 1 use! So embarrassed that I gave these as a Christmas present!