JOOLA NOVA - Outdoor Table Tennis Table with Waterproof Net Set - 10 Minute Easy Assembly - All Weather Aluminum Composite Outdoor Ping Pong Table - Tournament Quality - Indoor & Outdoor Compatible
|Price:||FREE Scheduled Delivery|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Your purchase includes One Joola NOVA DX – Indoor & Outdoor Table Tennis table, One Waterproof net and two posts
- Table tennis table dimensions: Unfolded – 108" L x 60" W x 30" H | Folded – 62'' L x 22'' W x 67'' H | Assembled weight: 166 lbs. | Legs thickness – 40mm x 40mm | Apron thickness – 2” | Net length – 72”
- The two halves of the JOOLA Nova DX Table sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems, making transport and storage easy
- The JOOLA Nova DX Table comes with a matching weather resistant net set that features a classic screw design and net tensioning system
- Three-inch, heavy-duty caster wheels glide easily no matter what terrain you choose for your outdoor Nova DX Table
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
This table is ready for the outdoors! The tabletop is a durable 6mm thick aluminum plastic composite surface, resistant to warping and chipping and the table sits on a 30mm x 30mm rust-resistant, powder-coated undercarriage.
The two halves of the JOOLA Nova DX Table sit on separate 4-wheel trolley systems, making transport and storage easy. The table can be used in playback position for solo practice or can be used as completely separate multi-functional tables.
JOOLA Weatherproof Net and Post Set
The JOOLA Nova DX Table comes with a matching weather resistant net set that features a classic screw design and net tensioning system. The net can be assembled and put to use in seconds!
Compact and Mobile
Two separable folding halves make the Nova DX Table compact and easy to store. Store the table in tight spaces by combining the nesting halves and wheeling the table to your desired location. Each table half has four caster wheels and locking devices ensuring optimal safety and stability during transport and during play. Separate halves are not only a space saver, but also make it easier to move the table by easing the burden of weight of a whole table.
Adjustable Leg Levelers
Each leg features adjustable height levelers that are necessary when playing on any uneven surface/terrain.
Three-inch, heavy-duty caster wheels glide easily no matter what terrain you choose for your outdoor Nova DX Table. Each half of the table has four wheels, so you can move the table as a whole or when separated. Each caster wheel also features locking devices to ensure stability while playing and safety when storing.
Automatic Anti-tilt Locking Devices
Double anti-tilt locking devices automatically lock on each half when the table is folded. This provides easy and safe storage and transport. To unlock simply press the lever and the table begins to automatically unfold.
Compare with similar items
STIGA Advantage Competition-Ready Indoor Table Tennis Table 95% Preassembled Out of the Box with Easy Attach and Remove Net
GoSports 6’ x 3’ Mid-Size Table Tennis Game Set | Indoor / Outdoor Portable Table Tennis Game with Net, 2 Table Tennis Paddles and 4 Balls, Red
JOOLA Inside 25mm Table Tennis Table with Net Set
STIGA Advantage Lite Recreational Indoor Table Tennis Table 95% Preassembled Out of Box with Easy Attach and Remove Net
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
JOOLA Nova Pro Plus Indoor/Outdoor Table Tennis Table
- 10-minute from box to play
- Simply attach the casters and legs with only 8 bolts total
- Safety latch system
- Locking wheels
- Steel, self-opening legs
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Independent table halves
- 6mm thick aluminum plastic composite surface
- Silkscreened striping table top finish
- Folds into incredibly compact nested storage position
- Storage Dimensions: H68" L60" W30"
- Table Top Thickness : 6mm
- Apron Thickness : 2”
- Legs Thickness : 40mm x 40mmli>
- Wheels: 6”
- Play Position : 66” L x 60” W x 66” H
- Playback Position : 60” L x 25” W x 66” H
- Coating: Exterior grade powder coating
Net and Post:
- Weatherproof net and post set
- Sturdy screw-on net post system
- Net Length: 72”
The JOOLA Nova Pro Plus Indoor/Outdoor Table Tennis Table is a high-quality table tennis table that can be used inside or outside, designed specifically to withstand outdoor use all year round, in all weather conditions and terrains. Featuring a 6mm aluminum plastic composite surface, resistant to warping and chipping, the JOOLA Nova Pro Plus Indoor/Outdoor Table offers a consistent bounce even after years of extended outdoor play, making this a great family investment. No maintenance is required since each half is mounted on a 30mm x 30mm rust-resistant, powder-coated steel undercarriage. Adjustable height levelers on each leg help balance the table on uneven ground, ensuring a level playing surface. Double anti-tilting devices and enhanced 6-inch (double the standard size) locking casters make it safe and easy to transport. Enjoy playing with friends or training solo by folding up one half of the table into the playback position. The JOOLA Nova Pro Plus also comes with a hassle-free screw-on weatherproof net set with adjustable posts. This is the perfect addition to your deck, backyard, or community playground! Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions! JOOLA is a proud sponsor of USA Table Tennis.
Style Name: NOVA DX Outdoor
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How can JOOLA - a huge corporation mis-represent items like this? It was NOT CHEAP and this is a wreck lace way to make money...JOOLA did not seal the ends of the table and does NOT CARE about what happens after you make a PURCHASE.
- when playing on uneven ground (this is an outdoor table, and we will use it mostly in the yard), it is a struggle to find a position where the two halves align perfectly so you can tighten the net
- There is a lot of strain on the table at the connection due to the net (again, when it is on uneven ground, which will be always). I don't know how the table will hold to this. Also, how will it hold to kids jumping on the table for short balls.
- Storage is complicated. You need to unscrew both sides of the net to separate the halves. For setup from folded position, it's even more difficult: you have to find even ground, then screw and tighten the net.
- So so far we've never folded it. It's an outdoor table, but it would be probably better off folded. The design may thus affect product life.
All in all we're happy with it, it's a new table. Let's see if my fears materialize :-). But I thought it would be worthwhile sharing this description of the design to customers.
The assembly of the table was done within minutes. All you have to do is mount the wheels. One of my neighbors lately bought a Kettler table and it took him hours to get it ready. Transportation is easy since you have 2 seperate halfes and the wheels are easy rolling.
The only thing that could be of better quality are the parts that hold the net. I had to fiddle around with it a bit. It is cheap plastic and does not reflect the quality of the rest of the table. Nevertheless it is a good buy and I would recommend it.
UPDATE - not so happy anymore:
We recently cleaned the table with a wet towel and all of a sudden the white marks rubbed off and left a sticky smear. I reached out to Joola USA and was told that the paint is not under their warranty. Table was purchased in March and this happened in July so after 4 month. The table sits in a covered area outside. The table can still be used, but somehow it gives me a bitter after taste. I also have not received my free balls from Joola that you are supposed to get when you type up a review and submit it to them.
Top international reviews
Quality seems really impressive for the price and the packaging assured that it came unscathed.
I really like the idea of having two separate pieces but that does sometimes result in having the table slightly uneven where it meets in the middle since our stone patio has slight variation in the rocks. Although there are adjustable feet on the end legs, the castors cannot be adjusted in height.
However, this really does not affect gameplay - you aren’t buying this table to train for the olympics - but it is absolutely perfect for the kids in the backyard and to have some beers and laughs with friends. (Eventually)
Can’t comment on the weatherproofing yet - we’ll see how it holds up!
The table itself would get a 5 Review, however, it arrived damaged. Here’s the rant...the box clearly had forklift marks on the box ending in 2 holes damaging the box. When we unwrapped it, the forklift had dented the crossbar frame in those exact 2 spots. On the end of the box, there is a symbol “no forklifts”. This is a very expensive table and I am concerned about the integrity of the frame. Amazon did provide some solutions for a return or a moderate discount. However, I waited 5 hours at home for the delivery and I don’t have another 3 hours on 2 different days to be home waiting for the return and replacement process. I would not buy such an expensive table damaged with a moderate discount ever. Amazon is 100% at fault with the damage of the forklift and it was not a shipping accident. I feel pushed to keep it as it is not feasible to do the replacement process and I do not feel the discount is adequate given I am taking all the liability as I don’t know how the integrity of the table will stand up over time and we specifically chose this table for its durability. So left with a sour taste when all is said and done. So would i recommend it? Probably not.
We assembled the table in the garage (basically attaching the wheeled leg) and then moved it to the basement. This is a well built and premium table. Very easy to fold or open with even one hand. Can't wait for warmer weather, I intent to keep this in the back yard.
I had to google how to setup the net!
1. The items came within a week.
2. Set up was super easy-yes within 15 minutes
3. The quality of the table and accessories (paddles and cover) are top notch.
4. Sturdy design for weather
The attachment for the two pieces is the net clamp. When youngsters lean on the table (as they often do), it sometimes separates. I think a better design is needed to keep the pieces secured.