|Product Dimensions||32.25 x 30 x 42.75 inches|
|Item model number||8087|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||100 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
JOOVY Twin Groove Ultralight Umbrella Stroller, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Age Range (Description)||Toddler,Baby|
About this item
- Your children can nap from newborns to 50 pounds in a near-flat recline, 100 pounds max weight. The folded dimensions are 41.75 x 22 x 16 inches
- UPF 50 canopy provides sun protection plus peek-a-boo window
- Comes with large dual swivel front wheels and all-wheel suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame, stroller weighs just 26 pounds
- Umbrella fold with auto-fold lock and shoulder carry strap; Material: 600D Polyester
- 3 cup holders and zippered storage pocket; Meets Disneyland / Disney World stroller size requirements
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Joovy Twin Groove Ultralight Umbrella Stroller
Twice the Space, Not the Trouble
A double stroller shouldn’t be so bulky you don’t even want to use it, which is why designed the TwinGroove Ultralight. With an overall weight limit of 100 lbs and weighing just 26 lbs, the Joovy TwinGroove Ultralight double stroller has all of the capacity with none of the bulk.
Fits through doors and checkouts
For newborns to kids up to 50 lbs
Independently reclining seats
Water and stain resistant fabric
Adjustable leg rests
Two extra-large canopies
Kid-accessible mesh pockets
Zippered parent pocket for valuables
Includes 3 cup holders
The aluminum frame is strong and durable enough to handle the extra cargo of two kids, but still narrow enough to fit through standard door frames. With built in storage, cup holders, and an included carrying strap, we built this double stroller with portability in mind.
Whether you have siblings or twins, the TwinGroove Ultralight is perfect for growing families.
Fits Through Doors and Checkouts
Never fold your stroller down for a doorway again — the TwinGroove Ultralight fits easily through standard doors and checkout lines.
From Birth to Big Kid
Because you shouldn’t have to upgrade your stroller every year, the TwinGroove Ultralight is made for newborns all the way up to children at 50 lbs — no attachments required.
Custom Seats for Your Custom Kids
Each seat reclines independently and comes with its own adjustable footrest.
Safe for Newborns
The soft seats of the TwinGroove Ultralight transition effortlessly to bassinet mode for a nearly flat ride that’s perfect for napping newborns. The built-in foot enclosure keeps baby feeling safe and secure.
Each seat comes with a mesh pocket for toys and snacks that’s easy to get in and out of, so your kids never have to share their bubble.
Easy-Access Storage Baskets
Two compact but roomy underseat storage baskets make it easy to bring everything you need with you.
Superior Sun Protection
Our separate extra-large canopies provide UPF 50 sun protection with road-ready reflective material on all four sides for added safety.
Keep Them In Sight
The peek-a-boo window in the canopies mean that even with all that sun protection, you can still keep an eye on your precious cargo.
Stay Dry and See It All
Our custom-fit Rain Cover is ventilated and see-through, so your kids never miss any of the fun and stay dry.
Keep Your Stuff Secure
Two secure zippered pockets for your keys and phone means never losing track of anything.
Bring the Sippy Cups
Dual mesh cup holders mean both kids can bring a drink — no chasing them across the sidewalk later.
Because without you, it’s just a stroller. Stay hydrated and keep your drink close with the handlebar cup holder for mom.
Compare with similar items
BABY JOY Double Light-Weight Stroller, Travel Foldable Design, Twin Umbrella Stroller with 5-Point Harness, Cup Holder, Sun Canopy for Baby, Toddlers (Black)
Summer Infant 3Dlite Double Convenience Lightweight Double Stroller for Infant & Toddler with Aluminum Frame, Two Large Seats with Individual Recline, Extra-Large Storage Basket, Black
Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Double Stroller with Reclining Seats & Extendable Canopies, Red/Black
Contours Bitsy Double Compact Fold Lightweight Travel Stroller, Granite Grey
|Sold By||—||Costzon||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||always quality|
|Age Range Description||Toddler,Baby||36 months||Baby||6-48 months||Infant|
|Item Dimensions||32.25 x 30 x 42.75 inches||31 x 28.5 x 37 inches||33.5 x 37 x 42.5 inches||36 x 31 x 38 inches||31.75 x 29.75 x 40.5 inches|
|Item Weight||26.00 lbs||18.00 lbs||21.00 lbs||22.60 lbs||24.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||100.00 lbs||70.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||80.00 lbs||40.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||0.00 ounces||6.00 lbs||14.00 lbs||—||0.00 ounces|
The Joovy Twin Groove Ultralight Umbrella Stroller is ready for twins or a second child. With independent reclining seats and a bassinet mode to accommodate newborns, each seat can hold a child up to 50 lbs. The Twin Groove Ultralight features a soft brushed fabric that is water resistant and UPF 50 canopies for sun protection. It is easy to maneuver and fits through standard doorways. A 6-wheel suspension and adjustable footrest makes the ride more comfortable. Four in-seat mesh pockets keep bottles, sippy cups, snacks or toys within reach. While the peek-a-boo windows allow you to keep an eye on babies at all times. Feel like going out for an after dinner stroll? The Twin Groove Ultralight has safety reflectors that will illuminate at night. Three cup holders and two zippered pockets for your keys, phone and valuables are included. When not in use, the Twin Groove Ultralight folds down easily. It is great for travel weighing less than 26 lbs and includes a carry strap that fits comfortably on your shoulder.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- fitting through doorways: this is my biggest concern. This stroller supposedly fits through 30” doorways. It BARELY fits through one if it’s a door FRAME ONLY. Add an actual door to the mix that doesn’t swing a full 180 degrees out of the way (90% of the time this isn’t the case since a door will have a wall behind it and not swing that much), and it will no longer fit.
- ultra lightweight: I dunno what kind of wrestler or bodybuilder moms have been writing these reviews, but this stroller is NOT ultra lightweight. I especially liked the picture of the lady carrying the stroller with the shoulder strap and smiling widely. I guess they must have photoshopped out the agonizing pain she was in when holding that pose or something.
- opening/closing: takes more effort than just about any other stroller I’ve seen. It closes easier than it opens though, if that makes a difference to anyone.
- seat recline: the #1 feature why we bought this stroller; it fully reclines. This is the one saving grace and the reason we are begrudgingly keeping the stroller. Granted it doesn’t 100% fully recline, but it’s almost there so that’s OK. My complaint? The adjustment mechanism. It’s easy enough to recline the seat down cause gravity helps you, but make sure you’ve got enough strength left in you when you try to put that seat back up again; it’s gonna be a work out.
I do love the canopies, the wheels for the price point (though I will always prefer air or rubber), the foot rests and the tall handles. I'm hoping that Joovy pays attention to these details and makes some changes.
-Fully reclines if desired
-Sun shades are very large and can be in Pulled very far in front of child’s face by in velcroing it if needed
- good sized under strorage (can’t acccess if fully reclined)
- wheels stood up to cobblestone ( we did 6-10 mikes of walking per day)
- side by side allowed kids to chat and play (no fighting over front or back seat)
- both kids could jump in and out quickly on their own
- buckle wasceasy to use and adjust
- when folded the seats flop out a bit but not a deal breaker just annoying
- the way you recline the seats is a bad design but it works fine
By Kelly on June 6, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on October 13, 2018
Es súper práctica para salir a pasear con los dos niños, no es muy ancha entonces cabe bien en las tiendas y pasillos, se maneja muy fácil.
La tela es muy suave y bonita, tiene dos canastas bajo los asientos a las que le caben muchas cosas.
Se le puede colgar la bolsa u una pañalera en medio aunque no está diseñada para eso.
No le doy 5 estrellas porque considero que está algo pesada para ser de bastón, el respaldo no queda completamente acostado, queda con una inclinación tipo como el ángulo de los colchones anti reflujo. Y por último me gustaría que no tuviera las ruedas de la línea de enmedio para hacerla menos pesada y a veces al caminar topan un poco los pies.