Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning movienight movienight movienight  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on March 16, 2016
This review is mostly negative due to the nature of Jopen's support. I can't speak for the product itself because it arrived non functional. The seller, of course, won't accept returns on these kinds of items, which is understandable. Jopen touts having a good warranty on their website, which was a big selling point for a vibrator this expensive. You are supposed to go to the website and register the product, which works fine (my guess is that it works because it has a survey attached to completing it). Once doing that, you can make a warranty claim....if that part of the website actually worked. I also sent 2 emails to their company, both went without a response. Jopen's support appears to be a front, they just take the money and run.
on January 10, 2017
First one worked just over a year (quit charging) , I thought it was a fluke and just bought another one. Second one lasted just under a year, (Top head quit working) and by now I was kinda ... Hey!. Warranty replacement last seven months (Top head quit working)

Warranty Hassles - The correct area to send it in for warranty replacement if you haven't registered it was hard to find. No one would pick up the phone. By the time they got around to answering my multiple emails and steering me to the right place it was a week or two over a year. Under a year warranty request after you return it to them they will issue you a replacement. Over a year (even by a few days) They will allow you to buy one FROM THEM at half price. The only problem is that their MSR online prices are pretty much DOUBLE what you can get it for at Amazon. Fortunately I had screen shots of my original request which were dated for under a year so after a bit of grumbling (and my returning it) they sent me a replacement... Which stopped working correctly as I mentioned after seven months.

(Thank you for contacting JOPEN. - The Vanity item has a one year warranty with a 10 yr replacement guarantee from the date of the purchase.
The 10 yr program allows you to purchase your replacement at 50% off our MSRP pricing which is $148.99 for the Vanity Vr6 or $74.50. Replacement program does not take into account any previous discounts your retailer may have sold you the product. The warranty is handled out of Canada, and the product must be registered first.)

The item itself is great to use as long as you don't remind replacing it every year.
on January 20, 2017
HORRIBLE PRODUCT nonexistent CUSTOMER SERVICE Great Idea but cheap material. They last about 2 months at most after a month of use the silicone will stretch from the plastic causing it to shift then tear at the bend and where the charge port is located. We decided to purchase another one, but the same thing happened again. So we went to the website and they have you register the product but when u file a claim they say it is not valid. There is no registration card that comes with the product, secondly they claim a 1 year warranty inside the small booklet that does not inform you that registration is required to file a claim within 30 days of purchase, this was found out the hard way by visiting the website. I have sent 3 emails and not a single response in a week and half. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, much better once out there that have real people you can talk to.
on January 11, 2017
I just used it for the first time and it's a decent vibrator. My only gripe is its huge insertion point, but that's probably because it's meant to be as big as a penis (mind you, I'm not a virgin). I looove the clitoral part, but the G spot part did nothing for me. It might be because about 50% of women are unable to have G spot orgasms, and I might be one, so I can blame the product for that. Overall takes a lot of experimentation to figure out just where you need to position it to make yourself feel good. I recommend a condom or lube so it's easier to insert. I loved how quiet it was, too! My sisters' room is right next door, so a quiet vibrator is a must for me. I'll try using it again to find out if I can G spot orgasms, but even if I can't, it's a decent vibrator and I recommend it.
on August 26, 2015
i don't use this at all I don't like how it feels when inserted. There's another version not for your g-spot that I had for two years that I adored. I'm going to get that one again and... I guess recycle this one or keep it for a blue moon. My friend might like it if she's okay with my sanitizing it. It's silicone yes you can clean it and give it away! I've even given away a silicone moon cup before after boiling it in water. You don't have to throw out silicone people it's perfectly sanitary! Welcome to the future.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2015
If you need a very strong vibration and want something that does not take batteries, this is the one. It's relatively quiet (at least compared to the Magic Wand!), charges quickly, lasts a long time, easy to clean, and completely worth the money.
on July 18, 2016
Completely stopped working after two years. Tried contacting their warranty department and its been a hassle.
on May 23, 2015
This thing is powerful and waterproof. It has two vibrating units that work independently of each other, one for G-spot stimulation and the other for clitorial. Buttons are easy to use and light up to let you know which vibrating unit is on and at what speed. Well with the purchase price
on June 4, 2016
This is a great vitrator for both anal and viginal stimulation. It is real quality and made to last. I prefer to use it with a condom so not much cleaning to worry about.
on January 13, 2015
Great vibe but only lasted about a month.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.