Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
JOTO Universal Waterproof Pouch Cellphone Dry Bag Case for iPhone 11 Pro Max Xs Max XR X 8 7 6S Plus SE, Galaxy S20 Ultra S20+ S10 Plus S10e S9 Plus S8/Note 10+ 9, Pixel 4 XL up to 6.9" -Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Form Factor||Dry Bag|
|Compatible Phone Models||Universal/SmartPhones up to 7-inches|
About this item
- Universal waterproof case dry bag fits all smartphones up to 6.8" diagonal size, Certain big screen phones need to remove protective case. Credit card wallet money waterproof dry bag for beach, pools, fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking, snorkeling and water park activities
- Clear Window on both front and back sides, perfect for taking pictures, videos and checking emails
- 100 feet IPX8 Certified waterproof; Offers waterproof / snowproof / dirtproof protection for your device while maintaining full touch screen functionality
- Compatible with devices up to 101mm x 175mm (clear window 70mm X 140mm); Comes with a neck strap for convenient carrying
- Features a simple snap and lock access, easy to keep out water, snow, dust, sand, and dirt
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|JOTO Waterproof Pouch||Procase Waterproof Pouch||JOTO Waterproof Case||JOTO Floating Waterproof Dry Bag||JOTO Swim Buoy Float||JOTO Water Shoes|
|Quantity||2 Pack||2 Pack||4 Pack||6 Pack||2 Pack||1 Pair|
|Compatibility||Cellphone up to 6.8"||Cellphone up to 6.9"||Cellphone up to 6.8"||Cellphone up to 6.8"||Fits Waist 26"-50"||Various size available|
|Waterproof Level||100 feet IPX8||100 feet IPX8||100 feet IPX8||100 feet IPX8|
|Clear Window Front & Back||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this case in July for an upcoming canoe trip with a friend, and as luck would have it, we flipped our canoe about an hour from our pick up point. Being the rebel that I am, I chose not to wear my phone around my neck, and so it, my ID and my debit card ended up at the bottom of the river and I just assumed it would be discovered a thousand years from now and placed in a museum as an ancient artifact.
Fast forward to earlier this week. I was contacted via FB by an Alachua County Sherrif’s Office diver and guess what he found? Yup, my phone case with all of the contents intact and dry as a bone! He had to cut the case open, but there was not one single drop of water in it and he ended up purchasing a case for himself because he was just that impressed!
I’m not one who is easily impressed by much of anything anymore, but if you are planning a trip and need a waterproof case, this is the one to get!
A few tips:
- Always test case before trusting it with expensive electronics. Do this by submerging the case in water with paper towel in it.
- Make sure to place phone in case under dry conditions and try not to open the case during your trip. Opening the case under a hot sun after being submerged in cold water can result in condensation buildup inside the case and make the clear plastic foggy. (I discovered this after momentarily taking my phone out for a clearer picture. I don't think the condensation is enough to damage the phone but it makes it harder to see or take pictures.)
- If you will be using your phone for taking pictures or texting while in this case try to squeeze out air before sealing. Leaving air in can cause air bubbles making it difficult to use the touch screen.
-If you wont be using your phone's touchscreen leave some air in the case before sealing so that the case will float!
I would definitely recommend this case to anyone. I am very pleased with the overall quality and build!
I would, however, like to point out some flaws with this TYPE of product (not specific to this brand):
- The inside of the pouch can and will become humid and foggy, leading to some cloudy pictures and videos. This is inevitable with this type of product, although I'm sure you could spray it with something to prevent this issue.
- It doesn't fit perfectly to your phone. It won't. It shouldn't. There will be air bubbles and voids so using your phone may feel a little difficult, but it's manageable.
- If you squeeze all the air out before sealing, it can help with the above issue, but that also makes pulling the phone out a chore. You can end up throwing your phone across the room if you're not careful.
I've always been skeptical of these and judged tourists for having them (let's be honest, they look lame), but after using one I can't say I'm not pleased. This product allowed me to get some great snorkeling footage and I can safely say I'm completely pleased with my purchase.