|Item Weight||4.94 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 9.2 x 7.8 inches|
JOYING Android Car Stereo 4GB + 64GB Android 8.1 GPS Navigator with 4G SIM Card Slot - Support Android Auto/DSP/SPDIF/Fast Boot/Split Screen/Bluetooth/WiFi for Toyota Corolla 2017 2018 with Canbus
- Insert the Micro SIM card into the SIM card slot until the card locks into place for internet access, and able to download, listen and watch online. Built-in 4G module supports internet access only, not support telephone calls
- Android 8.1 system, Intel Airmont eight-core 1.8GHz SC9853i processor, 4GB RAM 64GB ROM memory car stereo with 1024*600 resolution, installs more applications like Waze, Sygic, Soptify, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc
- Zlink function and Android auto, stream your smartphones with Android car stereo built-in display. Bluetooth hands-free calling, make and receive calls, play music and apps like Spotify / Pandora / Google music wirelessly. Supports wireless connection for Zlink, but you need to connect the Bluetooth; wired connection for Android Auto, download the Android auto from Google play store on your phone , and connect the head unit through the USB cable. Note: Not support Easyconnect
- Built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor), new EQ, 16-band EQ with independent front and rear settings; subwoofer output level and low pass frequency adjustment. Full Q-factor tunning for earch HZ; bass-boost and high-pass filter front and rear fully adjustable on the frequency and level
- The car stereo only fits for Toyota Corolla 2017 2018 with Canbus. Before purchasing, please confirm that if your car has the Canbus; no SD card slot. if you are not sure, you can check the factory car wiring harness plug and refer to the pictute for "Purchase Guidance"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Operation System: Android 8.1
- RAM: LPDDR4 4GB
- ROM: 64GB
- CPU: Intel Airmont eight-core 1.8GHz SC9853i
- Resolution: 1024×600
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Working Voltage: 10V-14V
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃
- Radio Chip: NXP TEF6686
- Amplifier IC: TDA7851
- Audio Power Output: 4X50W
- No SD card slot
4G SIM Standard & Frequency Supported
GSM: GSM850 EGSM900 DCS1800 PCS1900
WCDMA: BAND1 BAND2 BAND5 BAND8
TD-SCDMA: BAND34 BAND39
TDD-LTE: BAND34 BAND38 BAND39 BAND40 BAND41
FDD-LTE: BAND1 BAND2 BAND3 BAND5 BAND7 BAND8 BAND20 BAND29A
AT&T: BAND12 BAND14 BAND17 BAND29 BAND30 BAND66
Verizon Wireless: BAND13 BAND66
T-Mobile: BAND12 BAND66 BAND71
Sprint:BAND25 BAND26 BAND41
Note: Not support Easyconnect, and the Easyconnect App in the car stereo is unavailable.
Digital SPDIF Audio Output
Connect your external amplifier / DSP to the SPDIF digital output directly for ultimate sound quality; If your external amplifier / DSP doesn't comes with SPDIF input, you will need to connect the amplifier / DSP via FL/FR out & RL/RR out.
Navigation can be achieved easily by using online, you can listen radio or music while navigation. There is no Pre-installed the offline iGO or Sygic maps in the head unit.
Picture in Picture
Minimize the default video player and enjoy watching video when you use navigation, browser, etc
Wired and wireless ZLINK function, stream your smartphones with Android car stereo built-in display. Bluetooth hands-free calling, make and receive calls, play music and apps like Spotify / Pandora / Google music wirelessly.
How to use the wireless ZLINK on the head unit?
- Open the Bluetooth of head unit and connect it with your phone
- Enter the "ZLINK" app, the ZLINK will be connected automatically
Note: If you want to disconnect the ZLINK, you need to disconnect the Bluetooth first, and then disconnect the WiFi, end the ZLINK process.
It only compatible with iOS 10.1-12.0
Wired Android auto, stream your smartphones with Android car stereo built-in display. Bluetooth hands-free calling, make and receive calls, play music and apps like Spotify / Pandora / Google music wirelessly.
How to use the Android auto on the head unit?
Download the Android auto app from Google play store on your Android phone , and connect the head unit through the USB cable, it will launch the Android auto automatically. If you want to use the Android auto to make a phone call, you need to connect the Bluetooth.
It only compatible with Android 7.0-9.0
Built-in Digital Signal Processor
Bluetooth Audio and Calling
Built-in 4G Module
Steering Wheel Control
Supports your factory steering wheel control. It's plug and play, do not learn the button in the setting.
|7 inch double din||6.2 inch single din||10.1 inch double din||10.25 inch single din||7 inch double din||For 2017 2018 Toyota Corolla|
|OS||Android 8.1||Android 8.1||Android 8.1||Android 8.1||Android 8.1||Android 8.1|
|Microphone||Internal/External Microphone||Internal/External Microphone||Internal/External Microphone||Internal/External Microphone||Internal/External Microphone||Internal/External Microphone|
|Maps||Google Map||Google Map||Google Map||Google Map||Google Map||Google Map|
|Boot Type||Fast Boot||Fast Boot||Fast Boot||Fast Boot||Fast Boot||Fast Boot|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would like to see a digital optical out on the unit, as this would provide audio pass through, and allow my sound system to take full control of the audio. Adapting the system GPS and microphone would also be preferable, rather than running extra wires around the dash. Though I do not know of any head unit that allows this. I would prefer to pay the couple of extra dollars up front for an adapted solution.
I set up my galaxy S9 to start a wireless hot spot when it connects to the bluetooth of this unit, utilizing Good Lock, and Routines, in the galaxy store. This setup appears to be working perfectly, though certainly isn't instantaneous.
I further am utilizing a separate car launcher, as I find it to look cleaner (Car Launcher Pro).
I would like to see a Joying unit designed specifically for the Tacoma, with stated canbus support. The only thing I seem to have lost from my dash is turn by turn navigation, (which I was not utilizing anyway). Steering wheel controls function perfectly. System updates appropriately to the unit.
Some users noted that the tacoma metra harness allowed better mounting. I found the metra harness did not fit, and only provided a singular mounting point.
Everything works, with the exception of the info in the center cluster (compass, whats playing on radio, nav) But you can see all that on the actual headunit anyways, backup camera works perfect.. When you plug it into the tacoma harness, you are left with 2 extra plugs, one of them has a blue/white wire, this is your remote turn on for your amps.
Hopefully Joying will release canbus software that can decode for the tacoma soon.
2- losing sound on the radio, Bluetooth audio, and Apple CarPlay
3- Image is very poor quality especially back up camera.
I will return the unit because of the sounds issue.