|Item Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.5 x 10.3 x 6.6 inches|
|Item model number||JY-UL135N2|
JOYING 7 Car Stereo 2GB 32GB Android 6.0 Head Unit Double Din
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Car Stereo, 2GB Ram, 32GB Rom, larger internal storage than other brands for more and faster applications installation, CPU Intel SoFIA 3GR Quad Core, 7 inch 1024*600 HD Resolution Multi-point Capacitive Touch Screen & Support 1920×1080 pixels videos
- Built-in WiFi module, easy to connect WiFi and Hotspot for surfing the Internet; Bluetooth 4.0 for fluent hands-free calling and high quality streaming music, also including NFC sensing chip for Bluetooth quick connection and disconnection; Phone-mirroring function can mirror the image and sound from your phone to the head unit, compatible with android 7.0 and iOS 10.2+ smartphone; EQ equalizer supports subwoofer audio output & sound adjustment
- Support following functions: Online/offline maps; RDS FM/AM radio with renaming radio stations, Picture-in-picture, Sleep Mode, Google Play Store, Touch Assistant, Steering Wheel Control, Backup camera, OBD2, Multi-languages, Online Weather Forecast, Live Wallpaper, 3 kinds of User Interface, Customized button light color, Changeable car logo; Support Joying specific DVR to run in the background
- Some customers comment the size doesn't fit their car, or the harness in the package doesn't work, please refer to following information carefully. Panel Size: 178*100mm not 173*98mm, please check the Ad images to confirm if it can fit your OEM/aftermarket dash kit. And the package comes with Joying ISO harness, not special harness for your car, you need to buy the correct ISO harness adapter for your vehicle. Allow to apply to many vehicles except to VW/BMW/Audi etc
- This is the wiring diagram to help you connect the harness in the package: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_9raRwvYc4nZkFQZmhxa2J6RW8
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ADD JOY TO YOUR CAR WITH JOYING
* Power AMP IC: TDA7388
* Radio Chip: TDA7786
* Power Output: 4×41W/4Ω max
* Working Voltage: 10.8~14.8V
* USB Output Voltage/Current: 5.4V/2.1A
* Audio output (analog audio): 2.0V (rms)
* Operating temperature: -86~+176℉
* SD card/USB stick (not included): up-to 32GB
* Not support iPod
* No CD/DVD Player or Video out
* Not support USB/Bluetooth tethering
1) 2GB RAM, larger memory for more apps installation and faster running system.
2) Comes with standard double din dimension, apply to all kinds of car if find the suitable dash kit and harness adapter to help install. Never mind if buy a new car and want to install this item.
3) Strong after-sale protection, if you meet any problems, please contact us then we will provide technical support and help you solve the issues asap.
Support a variety of map software
Support sound mixing that you can listen to music/radio with navigation
Pre-install Google Map but without offline map data
Bring faster connection and better sound quality
Support hands-free calling, contacts, OBD2
Improve radio reception, and allow to rename stations
Picture in Picture
System-provided video player is able to minimize windows, videos can be played with Navigation,web browser
You can only setup screen to sleep, then you can still enjoy music, radio. Also can make system to standby while driving, various ways to save battery
Touch Assistant: To help quickly jump to applications or interface
Auto dimmer: Support “Time control” and “Light control” to switch brightness mode
Backup Camera(not included): Support auto switch to reverse and immediately display image after startup
DVR camera(not included): Only compatible with Joying specific DVR
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not a standard size Double Din, I had to trim the Metra dash kit and I had to trim a portion of my dash to get this to fit (I used a dremel, razor knife and sand paper). It was not for the faint of heart. I know I can get a replacement dash piece for about $30 online, so I didn't fret too much. It turned out quite nice, although towards the end I got a bit impatient and I'll need to go back and clean it up a bit.
In my application, the only piece that threw me off was that I needed to connect the 1 SWC(steering wheel control) wire on my adapter to both the Key1 and Key2 wires from the ISO harness included with this. Otherwise the SWC buttons didn't work.
I purchased the rearview camera and the front dash cam (DVR cam), Edit* 6/26/17 this has been working great for some time. It took a couple tries to get a fast enough memory card for it, the ones i already had didn't work.
I highly recommend going to the manufacturers website carjoying (.com) and go to the bottom under blog. You'll see an update for the head unit that seems to fix a major gripe I initially had. Google Turn by Turn Navigation wasn't speaking, but after the update (Jan 4 i think?) It now works. Of course I had to update all the apps and Google Play Services first. I also recommend installing the Google Search app to enable the "Ok Google" command. Unfortunately this only works within search or Google Maps. I wish it supported the command from anywhere in the OS like my Galaxy S7 does.
I use the app "Tasker" on my phone to automatically turn on the Wireless hotspot on my phone when it connects to the joying bluetooth. It disables it when I shut it off as well. Of course not everyone has hotspot functionality included with their cell plan.
I really like this unit. I'm an android fan to begin with, and I knew that these units sometimes were larger than the openings on some US vehicles. So I won't deduct anything from this review for that. My only gripes are that some of the menus are not translated very well from Chinese. Most of this is just phonetic issues, and are easily overlooked. The radio comes in very well, this was my primary concern. Bluetooth audio works fine, however It'd be nice if I didn't have to open the Bluetooth audio app for it to start playing. I also use Google Maps, Pandora and Spotify. All of these have been great. I like the fact that it goes into a low power hibernation, rather than shutting off. When I turn my vehicle on (even after sitting all night) it turns on almost instantly. First boot only took about 25 seconds as well.
I do have a couple small gripes. First, I had to buy an adapter to hook up my Sub Amplifier. It has a single Sub output, and I had to purchase a single male to dual female adapter for it. I also cannot find a menu to adjust the subwoofer channel output. (EDIT* in the new firmware 6.01, they have a separate Subwoofer adjustment) I can adjust the "low" frequency, but this appears to adjust it for all 4 channels as well as the sub. Also, I do not like the bluetooth interface, it's not the native android bluetooth settings screen and after pairing a device, it is not showing in the list. (although both devices ..my OBD2 and Phone still work via bluetooth). Mirrorlink isn't supported under Android 7.0 apparently. This is a HUGE bummer, as it was one of the features I looked forward to trying. I urge Joying to update the head unit to support Android 7.0 Nougat. (EDIT* under the 6.01 firmware, this mirrorlink-esque feature does work. However, I prefer not to use it, as it's clunky and the apps I need run natively on the head unit)
Everything about the radio works as expected:
- The screen feels and looks good. It doesn't feel like the crappy plastic resistive touch screen that are in a lot of more expensive radios out there.
- Wi-Fi from my house can reach the radio in my driveway. When I'm on the road I just turn on my phone's hotspot and the radio will see it and connect automatically.
- I have an old elm OBDII adapter which connects to the radio without any problems. The Torque app works good.
- Netflix and YouTube loaded up and play videos just fine. This is for my kid, not me. Promise! :)
- I've loaded and tested Waze, google maps, and the preloaded GPS software. The preloaded stuff crashed occasionally but I don't plan on using it anyway.
- The sound is actually better than the dual radio it replaced. I like the radio app it comes with and I love being to use Napster directly on the radio instead of having to play it from my phone.
My interactions with the Joying team before buying the radio were great. I think American radio manufacturers should take a lesson from these guys. Not only was the service good but you can't find an American android radio this good. Believe me, I've tried. It looks like I can even change the launcher if I wanted. This things is too cool!
Note: I would suggest create an android account specifically for this radio rather than using the same one that you use on your phone. This is for security reasons. Would you want all your sensitive information available to anyone that stole your radio?
Time will tell how well this radio holds up but so far the quality seems good.
Disclaimer: I paid for this radio out of pocket with my own hard earned money in full. This review is no way influenced by anybody but my own opinion unlike those paid review dorks. Thank you.
Most recent customer reviews
Clear call sound in both directions.
Works with steering wheel controls.
Only one phone can be synced to it at a time.Read more