JOYSTAR Totem Kids Bike with Training Wheels for 12 14 16 18 inch Bike, Kickstand for 18 inch Bike (Blue Ivory Pink Green Silver)
|Wheel Size||12 Inches|
|Number of Speeds||1|
About this item
- DESIGN FOR KIDS - 1. This bike comes with stable training wheel early rider. 2.Quick release seat simplify the height adjustment. 3.Saddle with holder to learn riding when the training wheel is off. 4.Foot brake suitable for young rider don't have enough power to manipulate the hand brake.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. The bike comes with black tire & single speed, only little maintenance needed due to the simple design.
- DIY DECAL & SAFE CHAIN GURAD - Your child will get a DIY decal, they could make a unique bike with the decal by sticking their name on the frame or chain guard. The chain guard well protects the chain, it will last longer than other bikes, your child will not get hurt when try to touch the chain.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The children bike comes with 85% Pre-assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire, normally takes a novice about 20 minutes to assemble it. If you have problem about assembly or the bike, please contact us.
- RECOMMENDED SIZE CHART - 12" BIKE FOR 2-4 YEARS (33"-41") TODDLER, 14" bike for 3-5 years (35" - 47") child, 16" bike for 4-7 years (41" - 53") boys & girls, 18" bike for 5-9 years (43"-59") boys & girls. Note: child height may vary even at the same age, please take the height into consideration.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Unique Bike for Your Beloved Little Hero
Ideal Option for Beginners
Starting early is the key to teaching your young ones the joys of bicycle life, and there's no better way to do so than with our JoyStar Kids Bike.
Bring Joy and Fun
Our goal is to bring joy to the young generations and hope they are growing with love and care. Our bikes fit for boys & girls 2-9 years old.
Every bike comes with unique serial number on the frame to track the quality information, the sturdy bike frame gets throught rocky and bumpy terrain.
- DIY Sticker
- High-tensile Frame
- 85% assembled body
- Full Cover Chain Guard
- Resistance Rubber Tire
Come with singlespeed, easy for the little one to manipulate the bike. Coaster Brake operated by turning the pedals backwards.
Sturdy Steel Frame
Joystar Tough HI-TEN steel frame is durable and elegant, easily survives the multiple bumps.
The saddle comes with a holder, parent help their little one by grap it.
A little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels.
JOYSTAR Riders - A good start for a lifetime journey!!
With JOYSTAR performance and kids friendly features, these bikes are a great start to a lifelong love of riding.
Riding a bike is one of the best parts of growing up, and JoyStar offers a full lineup of kids' bikes to start making memories. From the first wobbly strides on the balance bike to the first time hitting real singletrack, our all-new kid's bikes are designed to create amazing first rides - and second, third, and seven-hundredth rides as well.
Sizing Chart & Installation Guide
What is JoyStar's purpose?
Bringing Happy Riding
The time has come to teach your little one to ride, and you want to make it a great memory. You're looking for a bike that's comfortable, durable, and fun. Simplicity and adjustability are key, and you want to be able to pop off the training wheels and adjust the fit of the bike easily when the time is right.
Let’s ride together!
|JOYSTAR TOTEM||JOYSTAR PLUTO||JOYSTAR CRUISER||JOYSTAR RETRO||JOYSTAR PARIS||DRBIKE Kids Helmet|
|Available Wheel Sizes||14-inch 16-inch 18-inch||12-inch 14-inch 16-inch 18-inch||12-inch 14-inch 16-inch||12-inch 14-inch 16-inch||12-inch 14-inch 16-inch 18-inch|
|Age Range||3 to 9 years||2 to 9 years||2 to 7 years||2 to 7 years||2 to 9 years||3 to 8 years|
|Frame Material||High-tensile Steel||High-tensile Steel||High-tensile Steel||High-tensile Steel||High-tensile Steel||Materials: EPS & PC shell|
|Tire Type||2.125-inch Pneumatic Rubber Tire||2.125-inch Pneumatic Rubber Tire||2.125-inch Pneumatic Rubber Tire||2.125-inch Pneumatic Rubber Tire||2.125-inch Pneumatic Rubber Tire|
|Brake Options||Coaster Brake, only 18 inch bike with hand brake||Coaster Brake, only 18 inch bike with hand brake||Coaster Brake||Coaster Brake||Coaster Brake, only 18 inch bike with hand brake|
|Colors Available||Beige||Blue||Red||Vintage Beige||Ice Blue||Blue|
|Training Wheels||12 Inch 14 Inch 16 Inch 18 Inch||12 Inch 14 Inch 16 Inch 18 Inch||12 Inch 14 Inch 16 Inch||12 Inch 14 Inch 16 Inch||12 Inch 14 Inch 16 Inch|
|Kickstand||18 Inch||18 Inch||no||no||18 Inch|
- Package Dimensions : 28.5 x 16 x 7 inches; 21 Pounds
- Department : Unisex-child
- Date First Available : April 20, 2020
- Manufacturer : DRBIKE CYCLE LTD
- ASIN : B07QYLWKHM
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Over all now that it’s all assembled it’s a nice looking bike and sturdy looking too. The tires aren’t flimsy at all. We will be taking the bike out tomorrow for a test run and I will revise my review to include how it goes as that is the most important part after all.
Also there is a little scratch on the frame but not a big deal for me.
Negative: It is smaller than I expected though, the 12" bikes are way to small for my son, going to the store and trying out 14" bikes they seemed to be the right size. The size chart also indicated this would be the right size, but it is still a bit to small. I will need to get him a new bike next year, I don't think there is any way he will fit on it next year.
Top reviews from other countries
- color azul esta precioso, es un color azul cielo aperlado que le da mas brillo con la luz del sol
- no pesa tanto como otras bicicletas (hay otras que pesan mucho más)
- la calidad de los materiales es buena, acorde al precio.
Es fácil de armar, sin embargo la masa de la llanta trasera y del eje de los pedales esta un poco apretado, afortunadamente desde niño tuve bicicleta y se arreglarlas, así que le di una ajustada para que quedara al 100. Si no sabes reparar o armar bicicletas mejor llevala a un taller de bicis para que la ajusten
Lo único que no me gusto es la oquilla de freno delantero y las gomas, no son de muy buena calidad y prácticamente no frena, decidí quitar el freno delantero porque mi niño aun no tiene la fuerza suficiente en sus manos, así que solo usara el de la masa de la llanta trasera para frenar.