Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About JP Robinson
Friend JP at Facebook.com/JPRobinsonbooks
Follow him on Twitter: @JPRobinsonBooks
JP Robinson began writing as a teen for a local newspaper. He holds degrees in both English and French and is a state-certified teacher. JP is known for weaving contemporary issues into vivid plots with the goal of connecting readers to God. When he's not writing or teaching, JP loves spending time with his wife and children.
Connect with the author, watch videos and more at JPRobinsonbooks.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
For the Steele family, the stakes have never been higher.
Leila is forced back into the shadows when the leader of a German spy ring kidnaps her child, jeopardizing Europe’s fragile bid for peace.
Meanwhile, Malcolm fights to keep Northshire Estate as his father stands trial for treason against the British empire.
Confronted with overwhelming circumstances from their past, the Steeles must rely on their grit and faith to conquer the night.
But will it be enough?
No, really! It's actually a workshop—a literary seminar that will empower you to resurrect the past regardless of whether you write novels, biographies or memoirs but at a fraction of the cost of attending a live course.
Just what you've been looking for!
Sounds too good to be true? Just flip it open.
Fusing effective best practices with humor, examples and author-friendly exercises, acclaimed historical fiction writers JP Robinson teaches authors how to:
1. Establish a compelling setting for their fiction or non-fiction historical manuscripts
2. Create authentic 3D historical characters
3. Hook reader emotions
4. Decide what to include and what to exclude in your next historical piece.
Write History also includes innovative, easy-to-understand exercises designed to take your manuscript to the next level.
So, what are you waiting for? Read it today. Write History tomorrow.
This is not a bookIt's actually a workshop—a literary seminar that can empower you to create a writing system that pays. In Write Business, JP Robinson integrates a decade of marketing experience with solid research and personal interviews with some of today’s most successful writing professionals.
Laced with JP’s signature humor and relatable metaphors, Write Business offers practical strategies that can enable both traditionally-published and indie authors to:
- Create writing that sells
- Understand the dynamics of the revolutionized indie-publishing world
- Market books in budget-sensitive ways
- Build a community of readers
- Develop a practical, low-stress writing schedule
- Read it at your own pace, while saving both time and money. To help authors engage with the material, each chapter of Write Business includes reader-friendly activities.