Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 23, 2012
I frequently make changes to my iTunes library and like to upload them to my tablet and phone asap. I've tried just about all the sync apps out there and thought I'd found the right one with doubleTwist. But, sadly even though it is a great app, it only recognizes internal device memory; i.e. it won't let you use the sd-card, bummer.

Then I happened to luckily find and try the iSyncr app with WiFi Add-on. FAAABULOSO. It works and it works extremely well. Best of all it has no problem using the sd-card. At long last, a pain trial and error search is over. I gladly recommend this app to anyone who wants to sync iTunes to droid devices via the sd-card. :) Best wishes with your shopping adventures.

Dennis
on January 25, 2012
'What's new in version 1.5.4' Well its not new any more, as the newest version is 3.0.1 for WiFi Sync as found on Android Market. Installing this version of WiFi, with the old version(2.6.3) of iSyncr for PC on your Android which Amazon also sells means when you install the PC Server side, they are out of date and it bombs out giving you an error about Old Client, you must update and of course taking you to Amazon where it points you back to the same out of date applications...

/One Star - as I have yet to actually get an up to date version that will work - will update accordingly
on February 3, 2012
***Updated***
both work fine now. It's actually easier to use than my iPod with the wireless sync.

Contacted the developer and he quickly sent me a link to download an older server for my PC that would be compatible with the version on my phone.
It worked flawlessly and after Amazon go their act together and uploaded the latest client to the appstore, it continued to function flawlessly.

**original review**
iSyncr works fine, but the WiFi add-on does not.
when I try to sync over wi-fi, I get a message that my client is out of date, but there is no way to update it.
You do get a link back to the Amazon app store, but obviously that's the same version.
Based on how great iSyncr is, I think the WiFi add-on would make a great addition and I will change my review if I can get a working version
on February 3, 2012
I tried isyncr because my prior player, DoubleTwist decided to suck, going forward. It does everything it says, allows you to select from numerous supported players, and most importantly, the support. The developer is extremely responsive, friendly, and welcomes your questions! If every developer were the same, the world would be a better place! Highly recommend!!
on June 9, 2013
This along with iSyncr for Mac made sharing my iTunes to my Android phone a snap.
Integrates with iSyncr product to enable wireless syncing between the Mac and other devices.

The app pair even brings across play lists from iTunes.
on January 9, 2012
Only app that syncs back ratings and play counts to iTunes. And it has a slick interface too. Double twist doesn't sync back to iTunes so dynamic playlists don't ever update. Tune syncr doesn't allow for editing ratings. I've tried the rest, this one is the best.

For best results also download JRT 's music player. Not all music apps are compatible. Samsung, for instance, has a custom music app that won't work. JRT's's music app is free....
on May 18, 2011
Wish you could sync individual songs and not just playlists. It will not partially sync if your sd card can not hold the playlist in its entirety.
on October 2, 2012
And not by a little. The PC-side app is a serious improvement over AirSync too. Works very well and easy to set up. Joy!
on October 11, 2012
Definately recommend this app for those that want to pull their iTunes play list and music to their Android phone. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Worked right the first time!
on January 1, 2012
iSyncr WiFi works flawlessly and requires no learning curve. I recently hit a snag updating the latest update to the laptop software required to make iSyncr WiFi work. I E-mailed the developer and got his response with an easy fix in just a few hours. I'm very happy with this app and JRT Studio!