JSLOVE Towel Warmer Wall Mounted Heated Towel Racks for Bathroom, Stainless Steel Hot Towel Rack with Timer (4 Bars Brushed)
Enhance your purchase
|Installation Type||Wall mounted|
About this item
- 【Premium Towel Warmer】Our Heated Towel Rack with a 4-bar design is made of durable 304 stainless steel, easy to clean, and has no rusting problems. towel warmer can help heat up your towels and dry them before use. This aids in the prevention of mold and mildew.
- 【Hot Towel Rack with Timer】 The towel warmer has a built-in timer and visual LED indicators. Press the 2 or 4-hour buttons and the warmer will stay on long enough to heat up your towels then shut itself off. It gives you a pleasant, cozy warming or drying experience, especially in the colder months.
- 【Never Get Burned】With 40 watts of heating power, this electric towel warmer reaches its constant temperature of 131°F within 25 mins, which saves energy, so you also can let it run 24-hour a day. This hot towel warmer can guarantee you and your kids won’t be burned if you touch the bars accidentally.
- 【Two Ways of Plug-in & Hardwired Options】Our hot towel rack for the bathroom is powered by hardwired or outlet electricity (plug-in) at a rated voltage of AC 120V/60Hz, features a 5.9ft long cord. All necessary hardware and tools are included in the packaging, and it is easy to assemble.
- 【Wall Mounted Heated Towel Warmer】The towel warmer is a perfect towel-heating solution for your home. Its wall-mounted design maximizes your floor space, and its modern style makes it suitable for your decor. It is not only the perfect towel heater but also a wonderful bathroom decoration.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Heated Towel Warmer Wall-Mounted with Timer for Bathroom
Who doesn't enjoy stepping out of the shower and being greeted by a warm, fluffy towel?
We can't help you with the fluffiness, but if you purchase a towel warmer, we predict that you’ll enjoy plenty of toasty towels in your future.
WHY BUY OUR TOWEL WARMER?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you might appreciate having the towel warmer in your life:
- Our towel warmer gives you a pleasant, cozy drying experience, especially in the colder months.
- This towel warmers can help dry your towels after use. This aids in the prevention of mold and mildew.
- “Rail” style towel warmers can be used to dry hand-washed delicates and other items.
- Towel warmers can help heat up your bathroom, which is great news on cold mornings.
Built-in on/off Timer
Two Ways of Plug-in & Hardwired Options.
4 Bars Wall-Mounted Towel Warmer
UL Certified Plug
- Constructed with stainless steel, rust resistant and corrosion resistant
- 4 bar horizontal pipe for uniform heating, efficient heat for warmth.
- The surface temperature of the towel warmer will change with the surrounding air temperature. In winter, the surface temperature of the towel warmer will decrease, and in summer, its temperature will rise. Because this hot towel rack is very power-saving, it is okay to turn on the power for a week, and it does not consume power.
- The towel warmer has a built-in timer and visual LED indicators. Press the 2 or 4 hour buttons and the warmer will stay on long enough to heat up your towels then shut itself off.
- With 40 watts of heating power, warm your towels in less than 25 mins.
- Wall mounted and compact design, saving space.
- Suit for drying towel, bathing suits, blanket and so on.
- Overall size: 20.5" x 15.7" (L x W)
- Product weight: About 5 lbs
- Weight capacity: 5.5 lbs
- Voltage: 120 V 60 HZ
- Power: 40 W
- Temperature reaches 122 ℉ - 131 ℉
- Cord length: 5.9ft
- 1 x Towel warmer
- 1 x Mounting kit
- 1 x User manual
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from the cost of this item, I spent more than $400 on an electrician. I had hoped he could wire it directly into the wall, but turned out that that violates code. Instead he had to install a new GFCI outlet. I have no use for a towel dryer, and am now removing it from the wall and spending my weekend patching the holes and regretting the lost $600.
I turn it on about 20-30 min before I jump in the shower (I always use the timer so it will auto shut off if I forget about it)... it’s important to weave your towel through the rack so the entire towel gets hot. Works great