Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on December 30, 2011
I bought this desktop with lamp to put on my lap to better read books and magazines in bed. The little LED light only illuminates an area about 3 inches in diameter! I had thought it would illuminate a whole page. I have to constantly move it up and down and around to see.

However, it is a great laptop desk for my 15.6 inch laptop. *This might be too small for a laptop larger than that.* The stuffing is soft and it holds it well. It is very sturdy.
on September 10, 2012
Lapdesk Cozy Work Station
This is very handy for using my laptop on my lap.It allows air to circulate thru the vent slots so it doesnt overheat.
It is light weight and comfortable.The attached LED light is nice for using in low light situations,I.E.in bed,etc.
There is one cautionary thing;inside the zippered pocket where the battery box is is a white zipper closed pocket.DO NOT open it! I did,thinking the battery box went inside it.It doesnt.(It will fit in it tho).This is where the manufacturer puts the beads inside,and they will come out.I didnt lose any,but the battery box gets covered in them.Styro beads are statically charged,and adhere to everything.(Please see photo).
The light illuminates the keyuboard nicely,but not totally.It doesnt have a difusion lens on it,so it puts out a straight light,like a flashlight.
Overall,it is a good product and worth the money.
review image review image review image review image
on July 21, 2011
I purchase 2 of these products, 1 for myself and 1 for my mother. We actually like this product except for lamp which is always in the way no matter what position its in. It's very annoying! I have even tried to screw it off with no success. If this lapdesk came without the lamp it would be a better buy.
on May 29, 2011
It is handy in the car but can be uncomfortable on warm days. Size and weight are good. The light is really good.
on November 15, 2011
I love it! It's perfect for my small hand-quilting projects. I use the cup to store my scissors, thread, needles and thimble.
on November 8, 2012
I bought this item after getting my laptop and was looking for something cheap and comfortable. My order arrived just fine and I use it every day now. My laptop is 15' and it fits great. the light is great when I'm doing homework and its super comfortable. I've read some of the other reviews and have not had any problems with the light, I bend it to where I want it to go and adjust it. Although it isn't like a normal light (gives light to everything) it still works pretty great. I don't regret purchasing this item, it turned out great and I am very happy with my purchase.
on February 24, 2014
I started giving myself manicures as I clean houses part time and it's been hard on my hands. So I give myself a manicure and change the polish 2 times a week. Often I will do this while everyone is watching The Walking Dead. The light isn't as bright as I was hoping but it still works great. I like the material of the desk, it has taken some spilled acetone very well - although I always lay a paper towel down first. The cup holder is perfect to hold my bottles and the long slot perfect for my cuticle sticks. It all works out very well!
on April 2, 2013
This item works as stated. Quality is fine....not the best or worse out there. The grey color works for most everyone and the cushion is comfortable. Our laptops fit well but you'll need to use some non-slip grip material.
on December 21, 2014
This desk has been a Godsend for me. My business work and homework has vastly improved because I can comfortably work very easily. The light on the desk allows me to work in bed with my wife without disturbing her sleep. I would recommend this desk, and have, to everyone!
on August 18, 2012
I purchased this a few days ago and I'm very happy I did. I enjoy making quilled embellishments for the greating cards I make. The light on this desk is placed exactly where I need it when working with small pieces of paper necessary to complete these small items.

It arrived quickly, too. Thank you Amazon.