|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 1.upgrade version ,good zipper on neckline,solve the problem of head opening too small for some people.
- 2.Weight: 725g （1.6(lb)），Made from 100% PVC Waterproof Polyester Material;
- 3.Adult Sized; Dimensions: 59" x 55" (L x W),come with an quality storage bag,can be closed for added protection from rain or be opened and spread out to utilize and maximize its coverage like use it as a tarp.
- 4.Grommet Corners For Use As Emergency Shelter Or Sleeping Bag When Used as A Military Poncho
- 5.Protects you and your backpack from heavy wind and rain, all-in-one easy-to-wear raincoat
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It light than other raincoat, folding does not account for space, light and flexible.
Open it ,it equal to a 80 x 57 in moisture mats, it is easy use on the beach or lawn for picnics, camping and other outdoor activities.
As the picture show.You can spread it out, with special rope support to the tent. It also can act as awnings, tents.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BML7HGF
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 15, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having used Ponchos for several years in US Guards and Boy Scouting I find this one better designed, lighter in weight, making it great in the great outdoors for camping, hiking, fishing, and the un expect shower, this Poncho will do the job at keeping you dry at a reasonable price.
The neck / head opening is a bit small for a guy my size but it works find and I do appreciate the smaller opening once the heavy rains come down.