Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 4, 2017
This ia a great replacement for my old one, love it!
on December 17, 2016
I've looked around for a nice trimmer for my son. He wears a very unique beard design and he uses large hair clippers and Knicks himself all the time. These trimmers are smaller and much easier to handle. For me, the price was right. We are really happy with our purchase.
on June 23, 2016
Hubby says best gift he ever received! Works really well for him
on February 23, 2016
boyfriend loved it
on February 20, 2016
This is a nice trimmer. I like using it. The blades are sharp and cut like a charm. Very well made.
on May 14, 2017
I was actually really impressed with this little thing. The charge holds for days, pretty close shave, and it looks really cool. Great product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 1, 2016
Trimmer had a broken guide tooth. Contacted Jays Products and they promptly returned my email stating they will send me a new guide. Excellent service in a time where it is non existent. Product charges well, keeps charge very well. Blades are sharp, its easy to clean. By far the very best trimmer I have ever bought. Being in the customer service industry myself, I know the general public are very ignorant. Most cant operate a product as simple as a trimmer! I highly recommend this product for purchasing. You wont be sorry you did!!
on June 22, 2017
Works sufficiently. Not an exceptional product but decent for the price. Isn't going to cut close or cut through anything thick.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse