JUEQI Old Dutch Cast Iron Teapot, Enamel Craft Japanese Cast Iron Tea Kettle with Stainless Steel Infuser Strainer, Enamel-Coated Interior Cherry Blossoms 30 Ounce (900 ml)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【27 oz / 900 ml cast iron teapot】- keeps tea warm due to even distribution of heat. In addition to its excellent heat retention, It includes a removable stainless steel infuser basket/strainer for loose tea, ensures It will not alter or detract the taste your brewed.
- Lead free Enamel-Coated lined interior makes the iron-teapot rust-resistant and easier to clean. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the tea with original tastes. The Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+ which is beneficial to your health.
- Beautiful black, peony, sliver fish, cherry blossoms designed cast teapot that will add taste and fashion style to your kitchen, a timeless cherished gift for family and friends as well. As a great gifts for dads, friends, family, weddings and tea friends. The exquisite design is perfect for tea lovers. Low fire is recommended when using.
- Cast iron is one of the most common materials when crafting teapots which can retains heat and strengthen the flavor of the tea. Do not use any dish-washing detergent to clean.Simply clean it with water is enough. The handle is designed with a hemp rope which is Anti-scalding. Ergonomic fold-down handle and shortly curved spout allow easy grip and easy pouring.
- 【100% Guarantee】: Our teapots provide a lifetime service. If you have any quality problems, please don't hesitate to email us through Amazon. We will reply to you within 24 hours. Click "ADD TO CART" now. 【The cast iron tea kettle material is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily which greatly extend the life of teapot.】
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot Tea Kettle pot with Stainless Steel Infuser for Stovetop Safe Coated with Enameled Interior，Black 22 oz
Cast Iron Teapot, Sotya Tetsubin Japanese Tea Kettle (1200ml, Black)
Tea Kettle, TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser, Cast Iron Tea Kettle Stovetop Safe, Leaf Design Teapot Coated with Enameled Interior for 32 Ounce (950 ml), Light Green
30 oz Cast Iron Teapot Enamel Lining W/Metal Infuser Tea Kettle,Purple
Hwagui - Best Cast Iron Teapot With Infuser For Varieties Of Loose Leaf Tea, Tea Bags, Large Black Tea Kettle 1200ml/41oz
|Sold By||★JUEQI★||TOWA Workshop||Sotya-us||TOPTIER HOUSEWARE INC||Love home gift||HwaGui|
|Color||Cherry Blossoms||Black||Black||Light Green||Purple||Large Cast Iron Teapot, 1200ml/41oz|
|Material||Cast Iron||Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Iron||Japanese Cast Iron|
1. The use of JUEQI iron pot boiled water containing divalent iron ions, so there will be spring water effect, which can effectively enhance the taste, very suitable for brewing all kinds of tea.
2.Not only can boil, also can continue to heat, the functional scope is wider, can be specially used to flush scented tea and fruit Tea，black tea, used to cook a variety of teas is also a good choice, because through the cast iron pot of boiling, can effectively remove the smell of tea, improve taste.
1.Improve Water Quality: make the water more soft, sweet, which can also improve the taste of tea.
2.Good Health: iron teapot in the heating process will continue to release Fe2+, easy to be absorbed by the body, you can supplement the body needs, so as to effectively prevent anemia.
METHOD OF USE
1.So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron, will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water can be clear.
2.Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, as long as the water is not cloudy does not affect the drink.
3.After each use, open a small fire in the pot of water to fully evaporate, and then dry with a soft cloth dry, keep the pot dry, do not the remaining water overnight. Prevents the iron pot from rusting, affects the service life.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions are pretty detailed but are from someone for whom English is not the primary language. Another person mentioned this and was criticized for doing so because "how hard can it be to use a teapot?" The point is, the kettle has to be seasoned so that you get the best use out of it. I managed to understand most of the instructions and think I have properly prepared the kettle.
This one is slight larger than the first cast iron *POT* I got. You can see the photos attached.
I am still a little confused about the enameling. I wanted a non-enameled kettle because I was always taught to use cast iron for the healthy benefits (namely, iron). The teaPOT that I got is enameled to a gloss inside - which means it cannot be used on the stove or over a fire (though you're supposed to be able to use it with a candle warmer).
This one - although it says it is enameled - "Fully High Temperature Oxidation Enameled Cast Iron Interior" - is for use on the stove. Honestly, I cannot see any kind of enamel on the interior. What I am going to ask the seller about is whether or not I will be getting the benefits of the cast iron. I assume that might be the case because part of the seasoning and care process is so that you don't get unwanted rusting. If any other buyers out there know about this, I'd sure like to hear.
Once again, for this price, I didn't think that I would get such a quality kettle to use on the stove. If you check, you can see how expensive most of the non-enameled kettles are. This one is perfect for me. Heavy and seemingly durable, I can't wait to see how it is after a few months' use when it should be fully seasoned
The handle has that protective twine, but I will probably look into getting a silicone attachment just in case of wear. Also, I am going to need a trivet. Right now, I'm using a silicone pad to rest the kettle on, but I think a cast iron trivet would help retain even more of the heat.
Really happy that I splurged on this. The other teaPOT I have will be decorative and for serving company. This one is going to be used constantly.
Anyone who loves high quality hot tea should have an equally nice tea cup to enjoy the experience. These cups are made very well. I love my hot teas and look forward to the enjoyment these cups will provide to me.
Note that this is not your English-size tea pot. It fits between a standard size pot and a small Japanese tea pot.
The mesh pot inside the pot is a very fine mesh. I have no problems with finer ground teas line gyourko or sencha.
Aside from the functionality aspects of this pot, the artistry is superb, and it makes a wonderful conversation piece.
Been using it for about a year and has done me wonders for making all types of teas. Still no visible damage and the stainless steel strainer is still in great condition.
I have made lots of teas in this and still works every time.
When making tea, would recommend being by it once it gets close to boil (when you start to hear it sizzling) before the water pours ofmut of the spout!
Also big enough for 2-3 people to enjoy a nice big cup of tea!
Since writing this review the seller reached out to me and offered a partial refund for the broken knob. I gladly accepted for an updated review. I appreciate good customer service so "5 Stars" for that, but because that little knob is so fragile due to the material used I can't in good conscience give a full 5 stars for the product. That said, I do love this sweet "little" pot and I do use it every day to make my tea.