Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on December 28, 2014
After using a newer Canon Vixia HF R400, this camera's strengths are apparent. The image stabilization is nice and does a decent job of stabilizing jerky panning on a tripod. The Everio's low light shooting outperforms the Vixia's by a long shot. Saving money by buying external memory is definitely my preference, so this fits that bill. The stock battery is terribly small, so I bought a larger aftermarket battery. You really can't rely on the stock battery for more than 30 minutes of shooting.
Being an older model now, I would only buy this if it were under $200 and new. I somehow got it for a steal at $150 new; at that price I'd be tempted to do again just to give it as a gift, even now that the camcorder is a few years old. I would use this experience to judge newer JVC camcorders.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2017
Great item and fast shipping. Thanks a lot!
on June 28, 2013
its an ok camera, still useful, has no mic in, touchscreen is good enough, zoom is optical 40x pretty nice, main problem is the sensor is 1.5mp not 2.07 so its not really 1080p and when i started making videos i realized thats the reason why the quality is not as good as other cameras. its not that bad but i bough another cam with a mic in and 2.07mp sensor after doing more research. my fault. its good enough for home videos and keeping records but not for a filmmaker hobbyist type. unless you just dont really care about hd..i do though, because i am a geek and i gotta have my hd know what i mean?
on May 2, 2014
I purchased this JVC Camcorder to replace a older model one that I had dropped while recording events at my 50th wedding anniversary party put on by our 3 children. it had worked for a while after that but just started to be unable to use the memory. The new one is improved in that it has a touch screen, but it plays the memory recordings from my old camcorder. And I like the 40 zoom for distant shots/ As one of Jehovah's Witnesses I use the camcorder to record assembly's and Convention. And it looks like the speaker is about 2 fweet away from the camery' And it is very good for the dramms
on April 28, 2014
if you are not wanting to spend 800 on a cannon hd cam this is the one. i love it, it records in true 1080 p hi def the anti shake is a good feature. pretty much i would recommend this product to all who are looking for a great quality hd camcorder and dont want to pay a arm and a leg. I use it for my youtube channel and it works great.

rating = 5 stars because it does what it says it does and it is a great deal

I would recommend this item to all

i would even re buy if it broke ... i love this cam
on January 5, 2013
My sister-in-law had one. The quality of pictures were great. So - I got online and checked them out. Found this one and decided to get one for myself and a couple for my two girls. Love the ease of use and how light they are as well as the stabilization. The zoom works smoothly, which my old, much larger camcorder lacked!!! Also love the fact it used the small memory cards so I can download it into my computer or laptop easily. Plus, the price was much better than I expected!!
on June 26, 2013
Best camera I ever seen or owned
I did the research and home work on some of these models, and found this model did a lot with a great price, and amaZon had the best deal,..

I use it every day, I made some videos placed on you tube, got the link, place the link on eBay to better show my items and sales sales sales, wow,.. I carry this thing everywhere, you never know when you need to catch some footage in HD,..
I went online and found out what every little thing it does, That way I understand it completely, it does very well,..
I am very pleased with it,...

I can tell you that I give this item a full 5 STAR RATING and amaZon had the best deal online or offline,...

You can see the Moon with this thing, It has an automatic focus and you can see a label from a distance and read it, yes it is that good,... HD quality is very good,.. I can film a video then replay it, and pause it, and press the photo button and it will take the photo of the screen WOW, and the picture was so good I used it for my computer laptop screen 15.6 and it looks great, and fills the whole screen corner to corner in vivid detail high quality,

Do the research on this model the JVC GZ e200, and you will see it has a lot of features for the money,...
I like the 3 inch touch screen and how small this thing is,.. easy to operate once you found out what everything does,..
Get the best deal right here on amaZon, I know because I looked around for a while and amaZon had the best deal.
Thank You amaZon and Thanks for reading my feedback,..

Now go buy one right now, and catch all those moments of time in HD,...

Flm your family,.. Just place it on a tripod and place it in the corner of the room and set it up, and capture your family time,.. B-days,... Play time with the kids,..

Videos are by far the best way to capture the monent you will never see again for the future to see, also take pictures from the best on you videos,..

Thank you for reading my review enjoy your life now,.. take care now,..

Use it to make videos to help sale your stuff on ebay!... works for me,...
on May 28, 2015
Screen went bad.

Clearly these cameras have defective screens. I should have listened to the plethora of reviews complaining about the screens going bad after a few months, because now I am a statistic.

Don't waste your time with this camera; using it relies heavily on the touch screen, so once it goes, you're pretty much out of luck.
on January 21, 2014
This was a Christmas present I bought for my son and daughter in law.They love it for it's simplicity,the touch screen is a plus,the sound play back is clear and so far no complaints. I have read other reviews before I purchased this camera and based my buying decision on the reviews. I did purchase a larger capacity battery seperately,I have done that in the past for other camera's I have bought over the years,it's something that just makes sense.
on June 29, 2017
Amazing videos in low light. Great zoom. I thoroughly enjoy this camera.