- Brand Name: JVC
- Model Number: RX7020VBK
- Surround Sound Channel Configuration: 5.1 channel
JVC RX-7020VBK Dolby Digital II/DTS Audio/VideoReceiver (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- 100 watts per channel x 5
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, and DTS decoders built-in for immersive surround sound from DVDs and satellite broadcasts
- 5.1-channel analog inputs accommodate high-resolution surround formats like DVD-Audio and SACD
- Component-video switching for use with compatible video sources and TVs/monitors
- Includes LCD-screen multi-brand AV remote
JVC's RX-7020VBK combines great features, high performance, and ease of use. With 100 watts per channel for all five channels (into 8 ohms at 1 kHz with 0.8 percent THD), the RX-7020VBK has the power necessary for today's demanding digital movie soundtracks. The receiver comes with Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1-channel surround decoding, as well as Dolby Pro Logic II and 5.1-channel analog inputs for compatibility with high-resolution surround formats like SACD and DVD-Audio (both of which require multi-channel analog, rather than digital, inputs). Pro Logic II simulates 5.1-channel surround from any stereo sound source.
By using all discrete output devices in the amplifier, the RX-7020VBK maintains greater clarity, low distortion, and wide dynamic range. Other audio refinements include JVC's high-rigidity Z-Chassis, banana-plug speaker terminals for easy speaker connections, 30 FM and 15 AM station memory, a dedicated line-level subwoofer output, and bass boost. Inputs include two high-resolution component-video, three composite-video, three S-video, and four assignable digital-audio inputs (three optical, one coaxial) that can be designated to any digital source. For outputs, the receiver offers one component-video, two composite video outputs, two S-video outputs, one optical digital output, and two sets of main speaker terminals (perfect for driving left/right speakers in another room or for biwiring your primary stereo pair).
JVC's exclusive A/V Compulink system simplifies movie watching via multiple JVC components. Just press play on any JVC A/V Compulink-equipped VCR or DVD player, and the RX-7020VBK will automatically turn on and switch to the appropriate input. If you're using a JVC A/V Compulink TV, it will also turn on and switch to the appropriate video input. The receiver comes with a multibrand audio/video remote control (for VCR, TV, cable, DBS) with its own LCD screen.