JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape: 1/2 in. x 60 yds. (Red)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is available in 50-yard rolls: fluorescent green, fluorescent pink, fluorescent orange and fluorescent yellow, and in 55-yard rolls: black, brown, burgundy, dark green, grey, purple, red, tan, teal, white and yellow, which are cut from Polyken 510 source material.
- Keep a roll of JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape on hand during your next theatrical or entertainment production for marking the stage for props, actor cues and various other applications.
- This .5-inch wide gaffers tape promises residue-free removal and can easily be torn by hand so that you can quickly markup stages, bundle wires and color-code props.
- JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is uniquely designed for a non-reflective look, so it can be used in photography and videography applications.
- Product applications include marking stages, color-coding, labeling, gaffing lights, bundling wires, and more.nal)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Material Type||vinyl coated cloth|
|Package Height||0.5 x 6.38 x 6.38 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is a 1/2 inch wide gaffers tape that comes in 19 different colors. Spike tape is a narrow gaffers tape which is used to mark stages and for other color coding applications. Since it is a gaffers tape it will not leave adhesive residue behind when removed, can be torn by hand, and will not reflect light. Applications for spike tape include: color coding & marking; spiking stages; gaffing lights and bundling wires.
JVCC Stage-Set Spike Tape is available in 50-yard rolls: fluorescent green, fluorescent pink, fluorescent orange and fluorescent yellow, and in 55-yard rolls: black, brown, burgundy, dark green, grey, purple, red, tan, teal, white and yellow, which are cut from Polyken 510 source material.NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size). This product's actual size is 12mm x 50m.
Technical InformationCore: 3 inch diameter
Backing/Carrier: vinyl coated cloth
Thickness: 11.5 mils (carrier, adhesive)
Tensile Strength: 42 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
Adhesion (50/55-yard rolls): 50 ounces per inch
Adhesion (45-yard rolls): 60 ounces per inch