Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
JVCHAKD5Y - JVC HAKD5Y Kidsphone Headphones (Yellow)
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Item Weight||0.12 Kilograms|
About this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
JVC HA-KD5-Y Kids Headphones with Volume Limiter HAKD5 Yellow
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would order again from them. I was very pleased with the fast and efficient service I got.
Top reviews from other countries
Needed something for kids to use on flights/long car journeys and after looking at a number of reviews these were the winners according to the reviews I read.
Now reviews can be misleading, but upon arrival I and most importantly the kids were not disappointed.
Build quality was very good, sound quality was good, design was loved by the kids and they even got stickers to put on them to make them unique.
Also the volume limiter is a great idea as children can change device settings or plug these in to any other non sound limited device, so its good to know the headphones provide that extra level of volume protection.
Finally these were very comfortable and so kids wore these for extended periods on flights without complaint.
Overall, I like the design, it's customisable and safe for the little ears. Great fit for 5yo.
These have no padding to the band and are very uncomfortable to wear. The band is shaped so the ear cups do not sit flat to the ear. They are very large with the smallest size too big for my 4 year old who has a big head and too large for me as an adult too.
Very disappointed. There are a great many products out there in this price range and I expected better after carefully researching and going with a trusted brand.