Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on February 6, 2017
This is a first impression review:
My guitar is a nylon string guitar, electric acoustic, with decent controls. I've been playing guitar for 20+ years.
My review is simple. I received the Joyo yesterday, and immediately turned both units ON and plugged them into my amp and guitar, and it just worked. I compared the sound with the Joyo and with the cable, and I just cannot tell the difference to save my own life. I cannot comment on battery life, ruggedness, or discharge time. I simply cannot tell the difference in sound between the cable and the Joyo system.
I'm writing this review now because other reviewers warn about loosing the great sound, if you have it. So, it is always possible I'm tone deaf, or my guitar doesn't have great sound, but, I don't think so.
We will see how this system holds up.
on March 15, 2016
Joyo Wireless System was spotty right out of the box. Worked well when within about five feet of base but in the same room at eight to ten feet we found several dead spots. Within about a week, the system failed completely and would not take a charge.
on June 14, 2017
When I received this wireless system I turned on each component and they still carried a charge. I plugged them in, and turned on my amp. I played a few snippets of songs and leads. The system worked great! I walked around the house while playing my guitar. I noticed that I had no drop in sound or signal no matter where in my house I was playing. I was cordless again! OK, so the charge last only 2 hours my previous system went through two 9 volt batteries in two hours. I would buy it again if I needed to.
on July 28, 2017
This product is very good for home studios and practice settings when you need cordless mobility. But unfortunately the concert applications are limited because of the battery life and range. I would strongly recommend you have a cord or second unit handy for sets longer than 1 hour.
on April 28, 2017
They worked but had to much white noise for me when not playing I returned them
on August 14, 2017
I have used many wireless systems over the years, all of them cost considerably more than this one. Not one of the expensive ones is as good as this one. I cannot recommend this system enough

Great Job!
on July 26, 2017
Good for short distances
on April 27, 2017
works great
on November 22, 2016
The form factor is really handy but the audio performance is not very good. I sell wireless systems and bought these along with many other systems before choosing a line to carry after the system I carried for the last 8 years was discontinued. The Joyo audio quality was the weakest of all the systems I tried.
on August 11, 2016
i watched a few videos on YT "how to connect electric guitar wireless" and it help i found this was the best VALUE wireless adapter, donner is good but it's not rechargable like JOYO which in long run will save you money. it works great within 15ft range then after about 20ft or 6M you'll hear a little crackle. did this help?