Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
True Wireless Earbuds - Jabees Firefly Bluetooth 5.0 Fast Charging Headphones with Microphone - Ear Buds w/Transparency Mode for Running Workout Sport - iPhone Android Compatible Earphones (Black)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔【SITUATIONAL AWARENESS】 Be part of two worlds at the same time with the Jabees Firefly Situational Awareness Wireless Earbuds. Studies found 8% of pedestrians accidents in urban cities are caused by the usage of electronics. We want to decrease this number and especially engineered a situational awareness feature to do so. The ambient/transparency mode feature enables external sounds to filter in to let runners, cyclists, and commuters stay alert while still listening to their favorite music.
- ✔【FAST CHARGING TECHNOLOGY】 Engineered for best charging experience. With just a 10 minute charge, enjoy up to 2 hours of playtime or 4 hours of premium music with only a 30-minute charge. Stay powered for up to 13 hours with the included charging case which comes with the USB Type-C charging contact and cable.Compatible w/ SmartCore Sports Pro tips for 100% Secure fit.
- ✔【LATEST BLUETOOTH 5.0 TECHNOLOGY】 Thanks to the latest Bluetooth 5 which makes significant improvements in both speed and connectivity. With Firefly Pro, the sound latency and unstable connections are the things of the past.It supports speed of up to 2Mbps which is double what Bluetooth V4.2 supports. It is more power saving than Bluetooth 4.2, can be used longer than before. Firefly is compatible with the newest iPhone 11 & Apple smart watches series.
- ✔【PROFESSIONAL SOUND QUALITY】 The Firefly Bluetooth Headset features a 6mm full-range drive graphene unit and a separate back cavity design for better sound quality and unparalleled clarity. It can provide you with a mobile concert that will make you fall in love with this Firefly. You can activate the ambient sound mode by double pressing the MF Button of the Right earbud. NOTE: This cannot be activated when Firefly is not in-sync mode.
- ✔【30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】 This is a VALUE FOR MONEY offer. If these true wireless stereo earbuds do not meet or exceed your expectations, return the product within 30 days of delivery and receive a FULL REFUND of your purchase. Why not try? If you are not satisfied for any reason, have problem or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will always be here to help you.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
* Bluetooth V5.0 Class 2
* Bluetooth Profile: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
* Fast Charging: 10 mins = 2 hrs; 30mins = full charge 4 hrs
* Operating Distance: Up to 10 meters in open space
* Stereo Call – Broadcast to two earbuds when calling
* Voice Assistant – Siri and Google Assistant supported
* Auto Power On/Off – Take out the earbuds to turn on and put them in to turn off. No need to press any button
* Charging case with magnet to hold the earbuds in place securely
* Standby Time: Up to 100 hours
* Charging Time of Case: Approximately 2 hours
* Battery Capacity of Earbuds: 50mAh + 50mAh
* Battery Capacity of Charging Case: 500mAh
*Package List: Firefly Earbud*2 ; Charging Case*1; Earplugs & Hooks* 9 pairs; USB Type-C Charging Cable*1; User Manual*3;
Perfect for Sports
- Waterproof --- Firefly is IPX5 waterproof.
- Secure --- We have designed the best ear tips to perfectly fit your ears without falling, even during the most rigorous activities.
Enhanced Comfort Fit With Sports In-Ear Hooks
Bike, climb, lift, or hike without the fear of losing your earphones. With more than 14 years of experience,we have designed the best ear tips to perfectly fit your ears without falling even during the most rigorous activities.
Tested with 100+ human ears, the Firefly has the best fit for all-day comfort.
Excellent HD Sound
Experience the finest sound quality with Firefly’s innovative graphene-enhanced speakers that drive pristine highs and deep base.
Play All Day
With an innovative battery system, you can charge your Firefly earbuds twice as fast as other earbuds.
16 Hours of Battery Life
Stay powered for up to 14 hours with the included charging case.
Charge 2 Hours of Battery in 10 Minutes
With just a 10 minute charge, enjoy up to 2 hours of playtime or 4 hours of premium music with only a 30-minute charge.
|Wireless Charging Case||✓||✓||X||X|
|Voice Assistant (Siri, Google Assistant)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Volume Control & Track Skip||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Play Time (On one single charge)||10 Hrs||6 Hrs||4 Hrs||4 Hrs|
|L & R Single Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
TOZO NC9 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, ANC in Ear Headphones IPX6 Waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 TWS Stereo Earphones, Immersive Sound Premium Deep Bass Headset,Black
Jabees Firefly.2 Touch TWS Earbuds Waterproof Headphones & Dustproof IP67 10 Hours Playtime, Transparency Mode Water Sports Earphone Dual-Mic Headset Qi-Enabled Wireless Charging Case (Black)
Jabees Firefly Vintage Bluetooth 5.2 Wireless Gaming Earbuds and Charging Case - Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Microphone - 8 Hr Playtime, 80 ms Low Latency, Qualcomm aptX Audio, ENC, 4 Mics (Bronze)
Soundcore by Anker Life A2 NC Multi-Mode Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, ANC Bluetooth Earbuds with 6-Mic Clear Calls, 35-Hr Playtime, and Deep Bass, Fast Charging, Transparency, and App
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case Included), Black – US Version
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||0.67 x 0.67 x 0.94 inches||1 x 0.7 x 1 inches||1.02 x 0.65 x 0.78 inches||—||2.95 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches|
|Item Weight||0.17 ounces||—||0.35 ounces||0.35 ounces||2.40 ounces||4.80 ounces|
|Special Features||USB connectivity, Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless||Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency Mode,; Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Noise-Canceling, wireless Earbuds||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Android, Noise-Canceling, wireless, Noise-Isolating, water-resistant||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Noise-Canceling, wireless||wireless||Battery life: up to 22 hours of music playback, Noise isolation with Ambient Aware, Dual speakers in each earbud, Clear voice isolation, Adjustable ear and wing tips fit any ear, Android and iOS compatible - Bluetooth 5.0|
NEW RELEASE! The Best True Wireless Stereo Sound Bluetooth Sports Earbuds With Fast Charging and Voice-Controlled AI Are Now Available on Amazon! Firefly is compatible with the newest iPhone 11 and Apple smartwatch series. If you are not satisfied for any reason, have a problem or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us and we will always be here to help you.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll start off by saying that these are actually pretty good earbuds. I've tried a lot (and I really mean a lot) of Bluetooth headphones in my time, of various types and sizes. For a pair of fully wireless earbuds, these are actually pretty good. My main pair are Galaxy Buds and, using those as a reference, the Firefly Pros sound about 80% as good. So, for 60% of Samsung's MSRP, that's not too shabby. Vocals are clear, highs are sharp without being harsh, and bass isn't over-driven like a lot of consumer stuff. Generally speaking, I'd say they're above average in quality for an above average price. Reasonably fair. So if your main concern is getting something better than the garbage peddled on Amazon around the $50 range, these aren't bad for a few bucks more.
But these are marketed with a very specific feature that I was after. Namely, the ambient sound feature. It's all over their website and the thing they push as setting these apart from other fully wireless earbuds. I have 2 pairs of bone conduction, open-ear headphones and one other which are not bone conduction. Both are worn with a neckband. I was trying to find a fully wireless pair that let me move around with a little more freedom, but still allow me to hear what's going on around me. In an office setting, having open ear headphones is a real boon. Especially if you're like me and do a lot of video conferences. Being able to hear yourself clearly means you don't end up shouting at your fellow meeting participants.
I bought these with the primary purpose of being able to use them with my Surface Pro and still be able to hear things around me, whether I'm in a coffee shop or at my desk at work. That's where these miss the mark. After pairing them out of the box (which BTW, if you haven't paired Bluetooth 5 headphones before, they are amazingly convenient), the first thing I did was play some music and activate the ambient mode. After the triple tap, I heard a nice, solid beep to indicate that the command was accepted. So far, so good, right? Nope, I still felt as isolated as any other pair of in-ear headphones. I tried smacking various items around me, snapping my fingers, playing other audio out of other devices... everything was muted. I couldn't tell that anything other than music was coming out of the drivers. After 30-40 minutes of trying to get something piped through the ambient mode (and many, many button taps to try and get it right), I gave up and emailed Jabees support.
To their credit, they got back to me in less than 24 hours. The recommendation was to pair them with my mobile phone and run their firmware update, which I just did today. So, as before, I started playing back some music, enabling ambient mode, and pounding on every object around me. If I clap my hands right next to the earbuds, I hear a digitized, echoey clap. Ever so slightly. So the firmware update sort of helped. But if I were wearing these walking around on the street, I'm pretty sure I'd only hear a freight train rumbling down toward me. While I like the idea that Jabees had with the Firefly series, the execution itself is underwhelming. So, these will be going back to Amazon in the coming week and I'll continue my search for something else that gives me situational awareness without a neckband.
Update (2/4/2020): I heard from Jabees support (again, big kudos to them for communication). To clarify, I feel like these could be 4-star earbuds and I would have really preferred to rate them at 3.5. Deducting just a half star for the disappointing ambient mode. But as everyone knows, Amazon ratings are whole stars only.
The product headline proudly states: "Firefly - An Advanced Situational Awareness True Wireless Earbuds"
For this to be true, the sensitivity of ambient sound transmission needs to be 10-20 times higher. I'd lean toward 20 times and, if this was user-adjustable, I'd probably want to crank it up even higher.
Update (3/3/2020): After my initial contact with Jabees support, I continued my conversation with them following this review. They offered to replace my earbuds with a newer model shipped directly from their office in Hong Kong. They didn't clarify what was changed in the newer model, but I took them up on their offer. Shipping from Asia to the US is slow, but the new earbuds just arrived. Like before, I paired them with my Galaxy Note 9 to update the firmware. I opened the app while they were connected, tapped a button, waited a few minutes and was in business.
The newer pair is a night & day difference. I almost can't believe that this is the same product I reviewed a month ago. When I enable ambient mode, outside sounds are much easier to distinguish. Like with other products that have this mode, there's a slightly robotic sound to the audio that's being piped through. So it's not like a natural, open-ear feel, but there's no mistaking that you're now hearing your surroundings. I still wish the sensitivity was a little better though. Normal voice conversations have a tendency to cut out here and there if the person you're talking to changes their voice volume up and down a lot. I think the db threshold is still a bit higher than I would prefer.
I mentioned above that these were originally 3.5 stars with a lean down to 3. Now, I'd say they're 4.5 stars, but I'm rounding up due to their customer service and willingness to stand by their product.
Here is what I liked about them:
-Battery life seemed decent.
-The charging case & earbuds look nice.
-Sound quality is not bad for listening to podcasts or audio books. For music it's mediocre at best.
What I did not like:
-The actual earbuds are too bulky and they hurt my ears. Yes, I changed the tips but it had nothing to do with the tips, the actual earbud is just too big to rest in the ear.
-The call quality is horrible, people kept asking why I sounded so far away.
-I bought these mainly because of the "ambient" sound since I work at an office, that way I could hear my coworkers. Anyway, you can hear loud and clear immediate sounds like you typing, or flipping a page, your own voice, but if someone as close as 4 feet away tries to talk to you, the ambient sound is useless. It doesn't pick up their voice at all.
-The buttons are hard to click.
-Sometimes I would go to pause the music and I would cover a certain part of the earpud with my finger to press the button and an extremely loud noise would come up. Something similar to when you put two microphones together. A loud scratchy noise.
All in all, the cons outweigh the pros for me. I do not recommend these earbuds. I gave up on the ambient noise feature and went with some Anker wireless earbuds.
My excitement was dampened only because I have been looking for wireless earbuds that were interactive with ambient sound and hands free phone calls. While I can hear a caller with great clarity and connection, they cannot hear me clearly, in fact, they can barely hear me at all. No matter how much I adjust or how loud I speak (crazy man yelling into thin air?) I am not understood clearly. People say I sound like I'm very distant and quiet.
The ambient noise button simply pauses audio from your device (phone) but does not pass ambient sound through the buds into your ear. I think it'll get worked out in future iterations of the product so I may try them again next summer if these issues have been addressed.
Customer service mentioned an app to give more control for settings to be released in a few months and alluded to future improvements. They seem to be a very good company and I will buy from them again when the product meets my needs.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Japan on February 4, 2020