Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset (Bulk Pack)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 25, 2012
I ordered this bluetooth headset to replace one that I drowned (a Samsung). (Long story) Being a Jabra I figured it would be a great product. It's just so-so.

I mean ... it works. But there are some things that I do not like about it at all.

1) To answer/make a call you have to push the activation bar so hard you drive the thing halfway through your head. This is not a good design.
2) The ear-hook is pretty rigid and does not allow for easy positioning. Almost painful.
3) Sound quality is fair at best. It's better than not having a bluetooth, but that's about the best you can ask for from this particular model.
4) The on/off button is in a lousy spot - especially if you have larger fingers or arthritis.
5) The flat design of the earpiece does not allow for the natural curve of an ear. The 'gel' earpiece that comes with this unit is not a one-size-fits-all piece. It was actually quite painful for me until I switched it out with the cushion from an old headset. Now it's tolerable, but still not truly comfortable.

All in all ... there are some design flaws. It works, but it's not something I will ever order again. I will be checking back into a Samsung or Motorola design.
on December 28, 2011
Jabra BT2080 is a powered packed sleek blue tooth headset that delivers. I was expecting to be a throw around bluetooth given the price but to my surprise is the one I've been using the most. You just can't beat the price given the quality. I have payed more for other Jabras that deliver the same quality but don't look as digital as this one. I'm planning to buy a few more of these to have them all over. Highly recommend it.
on April 18, 2011
I am very pleased with the Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth headset. t fits my ear well is very light and comfortable to wear. The controls are well laid out and easy to use. The sound is clear both for me and for the person I am talking to with no static or sound distortion. With this quality and at this price I will be recommending this to my friends.
on January 10, 2012
It's clear enough that my hearing problem with static doesn't interfere - it's clearer than my phone.
And even though the part that goes in the ear is too big for me (all of them are), for once the outer ear piece is a perfect fit. Thank you!
on December 25, 2010
Couldn't be happier!

Very easy to use. I was not familiar with anything like this, and it was a breeze to use and understand! No problems with sound of any kind. Great product, would recomend to anyone looking for a easy to use hands free set.
on October 20, 2012
For the price, I was surprised at this fine bluetooth headset. Bulk pack simply means it's not in a box, but in a plastic bag. The instructions were clear, it was easy to mate with my phone, and I found the controls to be easy to use. The sound quality was as good as my Motorolla had been before it died. I would certainly recommend this to a friend.

A feature I appreciated was the short cord from the charger to the phone Instead of a tangle of wires for all the chargeable devices, you plug it in and the headset hangs from the power plug.
review image
on February 21, 2012
Hello. This is the first Bluetooth headset that I have purchased and so far I am happy with it. It feels good and I wore it for 6 hours with no discomfort. I even watched TV while using it and could hear the person just fine. For the price I think its a great deal. Hope this helps.

Thanks and have a blessed day,

MWN...
on May 8, 2011
Lightweight headset, good quality sound as I used it only when I drive. At a bargain price, this Jabra is worth every penny.
Great seller, excellent shipment. Thank you!
on March 6, 2012
The good price and excelente headset,no too short and not to long,I am very happy with this product,my husband bougth one too.
on October 11, 2012
I bought my first Jabra in a bricks and mortar store where it was recommended as best for the price. It worked great until I lost it, so I went onto Amazon for a replacement. This is a very good item for the price. Instant link up, easy to use, good fit and good sound.