Top critical review
43 people found this helpful
on February 25, 2012
I ordered this bluetooth headset to replace one that I drowned (a Samsung). (Long story) Being a Jabra I figured it would be a great product. It's just so-so.
I mean ... it works. But there are some things that I do not like about it at all.
1) To answer/make a call you have to push the activation bar so hard you drive the thing halfway through your head. This is not a good design.
2) The ear-hook is pretty rigid and does not allow for easy positioning. Almost painful.
3) Sound quality is fair at best. It's better than not having a bluetooth, but that's about the best you can ask for from this particular model.
4) The on/off button is in a lousy spot - especially if you have larger fingers or arthritis.
5) The flat design of the earpiece does not allow for the natural curve of an ear. The 'gel' earpiece that comes with this unit is not a one-size-fits-all piece. It was actually quite painful for me until I switched it out with the cushion from an old headset. Now it's tolerable, but still not truly comfortable.
All in all ... there are some design flaws. It works, but it's not something I will ever order again. I will be checking back into a Samsung or Motorola design.