- Size (LWH): 7.4 inches, 3.6 inches, 1.4 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
Jabra SPORT Corded Stereo Sports Headset for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad - Retail Packaging (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Corded headphones with secure and comfortable fit during workouts; protection from rain, dust, and shock
- Compatible with Apple inline call and music controller; made for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Listen to music and talk, answer/end calls, skip track
- 3 pairs of Ultimate Comfort Eargels for optimal fit
- Includes extension cable and carrying case
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Jabra SPORT-CORDED for Apple is made to give you the comfort you need to be able to listen to your music or talk on your mobile phone while you walk, jog or run to your own beat. Ultra-light and easy to wear, the SPORT-CORDED comes with a choice of Ultimate Comfort Eargels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit so it stays firmly and comfortably in place.
Made for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, the SPORT-CORDED includes a control box to play and pause your music, answer and end phone calls, skip tracks, and control the volume of your music and calls.
With the SPORT-CORDED you get exceptional music and call sound quality and a wind-shielded microphone. And with military grade rain, dust and shock protection, it's fit for any challenge--indoors or outdoors. For more freedom while you exercise, the SPORT-CORDED comes with an extension cable. It also comes with a carrying case, for added convenience.
The Jabra SPORT-CORDED ear piece is ergonomically designed to mold to your ear and to fit either your left or right ear. To ensure optimal comfort and sound, place each ear piece so the speaker is in front of the ear canal and the ear hook wraps snugly around the back of the ear. The earhooks are bendable and adjust able to ensure the best possible fit and comfort.
What's in the Box
Jabra SPORT-CORDED headphones (works only with Apple); three pairs of Ultimate Comfort Eargels; extension cable; carrying case; operating instructions
Top Customer Reviews
Bendy over-ear bits really are bend-to-fit! With a little practice, I could get them to stay on.
Most comfortable over-ear headset I've tried
Modular/2-piece cord - so you can make the cord shorter or longer depending on where your audio device is (armband vs pocket for example)
Clip on the cord - so simple, but so useful
Cord seems well made and durable (haven't killed it yet!)
Bass is a little weak but not horrible
Not easy to put on quickly (such as when trying to answer the phone)
Still not super-comfortable to wear for a long time (more than an hour)
I think they're worth the price. I wouldn't have normally gotten this style but now that I've tried them, I like them!
And now the pros and cons
1) Build quality: Top quality flat cord helps prevent tangles and also reduces strain on the headphone ends.
2) In line volume, ff/rw and pause play: another feature that increases life as the less often you pull your phone out the less strain you put on the cord.
3) decent microphone quality.
4) Two stage cord.
5) Storage bag: Came with a zippered bag for storing when not in use, which always helps reduce damage to the phones and increase life.
1) Poor audio quality: sound was both tinny and lacked strong bass. I listen to a lot of audiobooks and even in that non-intense media I could detect a marked decrease in sound quality as compared to other headphones I have used.
2) Main cord is too short: Another couple of inches and the main cord by itself would have reached comfortably to my pants pocket. I found that once the extension broke, I had to keep the cord in a jacket pocket, which was much less conveinent.
3) No offset headphone jack. An offset jack would have reduced strain on the connections further and increased durability further.
4) UNBELIEVABLY UNCOMFORTABLE: I used these headphones because I try to only replace headphones when they break. But these were some of the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever used.Read more ›
1) the rubber cord is great. sturdy and rubberized so it rarely every tangles
2) nice little case to keep it stored in when i travel (which is a lot)
3) decent to good sound quality. i'm not a super hi-fi guy, but then again when i'm running i not paying a whole lot of attention to how deep and full the bass is and how clear the hi tones are
4) the ear buds fit well.....most of the time. this is the only reason why i didn't give it 5 stars only because of this reason. the wrap around is adjustable so as to fit many ear shapes. however, i found that once i fit it to my liking, it is easy to bend it out of shape (e.g. when putting it back in the travel case) and will have to adjust it again next time i use it. it is fairly easy to adjust, but sometimes i just can't get it 100% right and it will loosen in my ear while running. this has only happened a few times.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these first at WMart. They were on clearance, but much more then $9.99. Misplaced them and I had to find them somewhere else. These are great ear-buds. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Floyd D. Barber
Great fit; especially if you don't like ear buds that go into your ear canal. Got these because I don't like having to charge my headset and the Bluetooth one drain your phone's... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Chad H
A little bit uncomfortable in longer periods of using it the gel buds felt down easily already lost four of...Published on March 29, 2013 by Martin
Got these and knew who could evaluate them best: my daughter who is a triathlete. She uses these now during her riding and running training phases and reports they haven't failed... Read morePublished on February 12, 2013 by E. Orgon
It took me a week to fine tune the ear pieces to properly mold to my ears. It went from good to great. The extension cord was a bonus. Read morePublished on January 21, 2013 by Ralph Manecke
My husband wanted these for working out but also so he could use them to talk on his iPhone. The phone part doesn't work.Published on December 31, 2012 by Emily James