Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds & Charging Case - Titanium Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Superior sound with Dual microphone technology in each earbud and true wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts
- Personalize your music with customizable equalizer profiles
- Up to 5 hours battery, 15 hours with charging case
- 2-year dust and water resistance warranty (registration via Jabra sound+ app required)
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds
Conversations as great as music.
Elite 65t is engineered for a superior true wireless calls and music experience, offering incredible clarity of sound for conversations, and 5 hours battery in earbuds and additional 10 in the charging case. IP55 rated against water, sweat and dust.
Use voice command to connect to Alexa*, Siri, or Google Assistant, allowing you to quickly get the information you need.
*Operating System dependent
The perfect companion to your Jabra headphones
Personalize the way you use your Jabra device. Choose your voice assistant, customize your music profile, modify how much nearby noise you want to hear, keep track of your charge, and much more. The app is constantly evolving to deliver new features to further enhance your headphones.
Compare the Jabra Elite Franchise
Compare with similar items
Wireless Earbuds, ENACFIRE E18 Bluetooth Earbuds 15H Playtime 3D Stereo Sound Wireless Headphones
TOZO T8 True Wireless Stereo Headphones TWS Bluetooth In-Ear Earbuds with Charging Case Built-in Mic Headset. Premium Sound with Bass for Running Sport - Super Easy Pair
Jabra Elite 65e Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones - Titanium Black
SONY Wireless noise canceling stereo headset WF-1000X (International version/seller warranty) (Black)
ZNT AirFits True Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth Earbuds with Easy Link Technology
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||E&C Store||Worgo||Amazon.com||Rainbow Corp.||ZNT US|
|Item Dimensions||7.3 x 4.9 x 2.2 in||—||0.79 x 0.39 x 0.39 in||2.79 x 6.87 x 7.42 in||2.36 x 4.96 x 6.02 in||1.18 x 2.9 x 1.26 in|
|Item Weight||0.69 lb||4.59 ounces||3.53 ounces||1.23 lbs||0.25 ounces||3.53 ounces|
Enjoy superior sound and voice quality with these Jabra elite wireless headphones. Integrated controls let you answer calls, adjust the volume or pause music with the touch of a button, while the included carrying case doubles as a charging station. External ambient noise keeps you aware of your surroundings, while a Background noise filter delivers crisp, clear voice calls. With Bluetooth connectivity, these Jabra elite wireless headphones are easy to pair to a mobile device.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I've only heard the two earpieces get out of sync once in the three days I've owned this...surprisingly while I was writing this review. Most true wireless earbuds I've used, the left ear piece would randomly lose sound and come back in again.
2) To turn them on, you just remove them from the case. To turn them back off, just put them in the case. With cheaper earbuds I've tried, you had to hold both buttons down on both earpieces to turn them on and off, so this is much nicer.
3) When you pull one earbud out of your ear, it pauses whatever music you are playing.
4) Much more comfortable than the air pods.These actually tightly seal in your ear, so I find that I can actually play the music much more quietly, as it is not competing with other noise.
1) This is small, but I believe the air pods have a feature when you reinsert the pods into your ears, the music beings to play again. The Jabra earbuds do not have that feature. You have to push the button on the right earbud to start the music when it is paused, which is followed by a loud beep.
Update 03/20/2018: It looks like these earbuds do have the feature where the music does begin to play again once re-inserted in to your ears. It does not work on the Pixel XL, but I was able to get that feature to work on the One Plus 5.
Similar to Bragi's Audio Transparency (allowing you to hear surroundings when not playing music), Jabra does well with the HearThrough functionality. Not overly sensitive, the earbuds pick up just enough to hear outside sounds without blasting your eardrums.
I’ve tried the Jaybird Run, and it doesn’t compare. The Jabra has better sound, better fit - even without fins, able to adjust the volume on the actual earbud - something most true wireless earbuds can’t do, 4 microphone technology, on phone calls the audio is in both ears, automatically pairs when you take it out of the case, can pair with multiple devices, buttons are easy to press - the buttons on the Jaybird were really hard to press, really pushed into my ear, and they are also much nicer looking, which is especially nice when walking out in public. And from what ive seen looking around, many of the flaws of the Jaybird are present in just about all other true wireless earbuds, even ones more expensive.
Great product. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
These Jabra Elite 65t earbuds have great quality sound when I listen to music as well as being able to hear phone calls in both ears. The noise canceling works really well. The only downside about these is the way they fit in the charging case. The other earbuds, including the cheapie earbuds, were all held securely in the case by built in magnets. These fit rather loosely in the case so I have to kind of wiggle them a bit to make sure they are properly seated before closing the lid.
All the above considered causes me to give 5 stars. These are keepers!!!
Most recent customer reviews
I use these at the gym and I’m a box jump, cleans, CrossFitty type guy and need something that won’t...Read more
The sound is Poor they don’t give you any...Read more