Add to your order
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Monday, June 5
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
June 7 - 12
Ships from: FDBV Corporate Group Sold by: FDBV Corporate Group
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
99% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping. Details
100% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
79% positive over last 12 months
Jabra Evolve 40 Professional Wired Headset, Stereo, UC-Optimized – Telephone Headset for Greater Productivity, Superior Sound for Calls and Music, 3.5mm Jack/USB Connection, All-Day Comfort Design
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
90 days FREE. Terms apply.
90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Included with purchase of an eligible product. You will receive an email with signup instructions. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms apply. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Purchase options and add-ons
|Model Name||Evolve 40 UC - SME|
|Form Factor||On Ear|
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSET – The Jabra Evolve 40 pro headset is built for greater productivity and amazing sound quality for calls and music
- BE MORE PRODUCTIVE – Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions thanks to the busylight that automatically turns on during a call to let others know to not disturb you. It can also be manually activated, so it’s a call center headset that keeps you focused
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY – The 3.5mm jack lets you connect this Jabra headset to your personal device, such as a smartphone or tablet, so you can work or listen to music wherever you are. It also has a USB connector for even more flexibility
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – The on-the-ear headset design along with the leather-feel cushions provide all-day comfort. Plus, simply wearing them eliminates high-frequency noises, such as human voices, to help you stay comfortable and connected
- COMPATIBILITY – This office headset works with all leading UC platforms. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
Buy this product as Renewed and save $36.81 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
Special offers and product promotions
- 90 days FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited. Included with purchase of an eligible product. You will receive an email with signup instructions. Renews automatically. New subscribers only. Terms apply. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Jabra Evolve 40
Professional headset for greater productivity
Enjoy amazing sound for calls and music, and an integrated busylight to enhance your productivity by notifying colleagues that you are busy. Connect the headset using USB or jack.
Compare the Jabra Evolve Series
Passive Noise Cancellation
Active Noise Cancellation
Transfer Skype calls
Charging stand (optional)
Can I listen to music on this device?
Yes. Evolve 40 has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
Does this device have Noise Cancellation features?
The Evolve 40 has passive noise cancellation. Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices - all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
Yes. The 3.5 mm jack lets you connect to your personal device - such as a smartphone or tablet - to work or listen to music.
What is the difference between standard UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business?
Headsets that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business, support it in Plug & Play mode. These models support features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute. If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model