Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphone - Black - Re...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 58% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphone - Black - Retail Packaging
|Price:||$71.28 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound from 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 960 hours (40 days) of standby time, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on/off, Advanced Multiuse for connection to 2 Bluetooth devices at same time, audio streaming (A2DP) for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers, HD Voice Ready, Virtual Surround Sound and dual microphone background noise reduction technology
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 1.9 inches, 4.56 inches, 6.97 inches
- Weight: 5.12 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 14 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 960 hours
- Fully hands-free experience
- Listening to music
- Noisy trips
From the Manufacturer
We are one of the global leader in the development of intelligent audio solutions that let you do more, hear more and be more. We believe in the power of sound to transform people's lives.
Jabra Freeway In-Car Speakerphone
Experience a new world of sound for your calls and music
The Jabra Freeway speakerphone makes hands-free calls and music sound better than ever and controlling them both is now effortless. It is the first speakerphone to have a 3-speaker stereo system, HD Voice Ready technology and Virtual Surround Sound, which makes the voice or music audio crisper, clearer and more vibrant than ever before. And with Noise Blackout Extreme dual microphone technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise.
- Superior 3-speaker stereo sound
- Eliminates background noise
- Eronomic design makes it easy to use
Extraodinarily easy to operate
That’s because with the Freeway, your voice is in control. The voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing. It will also announce the name of the incoming callers, ask if you want to accept their calls, battery level and connection status. Simply use your voice to make, answer, end, redial, or reject calls while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
Use it with two mobile phones
The Jabra Freeway will pair with both simultaneously. There is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra Freeway on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
Installation? No problem
Use the metal clip on the back of the speakerphone to attach it to your sun visor. That’s all the installation needed. You are now ready to drive responsibly.
Reasons to choose
- Virtual surround sound
- Noise cancellation
- Use your voice to make, answer, end, redial and reject calls
- Voice guidance provides pairing instructions, caller id, connection status and battery level
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Stream music, podcasts, GPS directions from your phone
- Turns on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor
A - Answer / End Button.
B - Volume Up / Down Button.
C - Mute Button.
D- Voice Command Button.
E - FM Transmitter Button.
F - On / Off Power Switch.
G - Micro USB Charging Port.
H - Charging Indicator Light.
|Talk time||20 hrs||20 hrs||14 hrs|
|Number of speakers||1||1||3|
|Speaker power||2 watts||3 watts||7.5 watts|
|Dedicated mute button||✓||✓|
|Voice control button||✓||✓|
|Motion sensor for auto on/ off||✓||✓|
|High Definition (HD) voice||✓||✓|
|Virtual surround sound||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not one to take my time to write reviews, but after purchasing three of these speakerphones I thought maybe it would be helpful to tell you why this is the best speakerphone I have ever used.
We live in California and, by law, have to have our Cell Phones connected by Bluetooth if we use them in the car. I have probably used 4-5 different brands and configurations in the past 5 years - all with mixed results, until I came across the Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone. I really dislike using in-ear Bluetooth devices (for many reasons, but mainly because they interfere with hearing and make you look like a . . . . ). Speakerphones I have used in the past (including the less expensive Jabra products) seemed to never clearly pick-up my voice and transmit it to the caller. When I purchased my first Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone (after reading a glowing CNET Review) I started using it as soon as I charged it for a couple of hours. It is the easiest, most user friendly product I have bought in a long time.
Getting up and running requires:
1. Charge unit (USB)
2. Turn on Cell Phone and put in pairing mode
3. Turn on Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone - it will find the phone and announce "Connected"
4. That's it, your done.
Now to use it you only have to do one thing and remember 2 words:
1. Attach the Speakerphone to your visor and turn it on.
2. Remember 2 words when it announces by name an incoming call. a) Answer (connects you to an incoming call) or b) Cancel (phone goes straight to you voice answer message).
It really is that easy. There is a lot more that the Speakerphone will do, and there is a one year subscription to a second party company that keeps all your contacts + more so you can call one number and transfer to anyone in your contacts, send text, etc. But you really don't need to know or use any of that.
Oh, I forgot, the main reason I like the Jabra FREEWAY Bluetooth Speakerphone is that my clients have no clue that I am even on a Bluetooth device when I talk to them in the car. No extraneous noise, no wind noise, just a clear voice. That, plus the ease of use is why I keep buying more of these and giving them to my wife, children, etc.
Did I mention that once you turn the Jabra Freeway on you don't have to touch/recharge it for a month or more (my experience, moderate use). It turns itself on when I get in the car, and turns itself off when I exit (motion detector).
Pros: All of the above. Plus, iTune music sounds pretty good through the 3 speakers and podcasts are great (you can also transmit the music/podcast to you FM radio) - the Speakerphone "knows" to to stop the music/podcast if a call comes in.
Cons: It takes a couple of minutes for the speakerphone to turn-off automatically when you you leave the car. For a short time, if you are fairly close to the car (in you home or office) the unit still picks-up calls. This has happened to me only once, and my iPhone asks if I want to not use the Bluetooth on the screen, so it really is a minor annoyance.
Playing music is fairly mediocre through the speaker. While I didn't expect amazing sound out of the tiny package, it's hardly the amazing surround sound that Jabra advertises. Most songs are going to sound fine, but if you have anything with heavy bass, it gets pretty distorted. It's good enough to listen to music on my commute, and more than enough to listen to podcasts with.
The battery life is great, I seem to be getting the full 14 hours. Playing music counts as talk time, and when you check the battery status, the Freeway gives it to you in terms of talk time left. So if you have a full charge and drive a half hour with music, it'll tell you that you have 13 1/2 hours of talk time left. Since it shuts off soon after you get out of your car, it's not draining battery while idle.
As a side note, the unit won't shut up if you flip your visor down. I've never had it shut off on me while I had the visor flipped down facing both the windshield and the side window. You just have to be careful not to mash buttons when you're gripping the visor.
Overall it's good as a speakerphone, extension of Siri, and voice-only audio such as podcasts. Music could sound better, but I understand there's only so much you can get out of a tiny speaker. I haven't used any other Bluetooth speakerphones to compare this to, but I'm pretty happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
amazing sound and ..........no noise.
First off, the sound is tinny, and despite the number of speakers (and the...Read more
It is JUST the right tool for hands free ...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Cell Phones & Accessories > Accessories > Car Accessories > Car Kits
- Electronics > Accessories & Supplies > Audio & Video Accessories
- Electronics > Car & Vehicle Electronics > Car Electronics
- Electronics > Portable Audio & Video > MP3 & MP4 Player Accessories
- Electronics > Portable Audio & Video > Portable Speakers & Docks