Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 4, 2017
I don't know how it works yet but this headset doesn't come with the headband shown. I returned one and got a second with no headband. I guess you need to order it separately. Really a lot of hassles to get a working headset because the picture is wrong.
on May 18, 2014
I initially bought one of these for myself (I higher grade version) and liked it a lot. So purchased thereof these exact units for my staff. They work beautifully. Crystal clear conversations with callers and a great range. My staff can get up and make a cup of coffee or make copies all while continuing conversations with customers. I liked them so much we replaced two last-generation Jabra headsets that were getting a little crackly and were not as loud as these devices. One other high note is these can easily be switched from right to left ear without a problem. Some of my staff are very particular about what ear is used.

We use these devices with an electronic hook switch (EHS) accessory to interact with our polycom VOIP phones. No headset lifter needed. We also use the busy light indicator accessory to help other know when a staff member is on the phone. Often people forget to look at the busy light and will launch into a conversation with you while you're on the line. But this is easily resolved by pointing at the active busy light and the interrupter gets the message and instantly feel foolish for not noticing the red warning light :)

I am very pleased that there is no cross contamination/ interference between all of the six headsets. Not even a little bit of interference. I highly recommend these headsets, they really help boost productivity.
on December 8, 2012
Setup easy and the device is supporting MS Lync on my laptop and a 10+ year old PBX based desk phone. I have had a problem getting it to mute and unmute from the headset, however the sound is clear, there is no static on the headset and the range is phenomenal between the headset and the base.
on November 4, 2017
This is exactly what I needed. I work as a VoIP support engineer and am on the phone for 8 - 10 hours a day. Before I was using a wired headset and it was horrible. Not only could I not stand up but the cord was constantly getting tangled. I use a Polycom IP335 as my production phone and this headset works perfectly with it. No issues so far and even though the price is a bit steep for a headset, it is well worth it if you spend a lot of time on the phone.
on May 26, 2017
The clarity and volume on this headset is awesome! The charging cradle is super easy to use and the strong magnet makes placing the headset in the correct position easy.

I originally purchased the Plantronics CS510 and after using it for 2 minutes I packed it up and sent it back. The volume was very low (Plantronics support could not help) and the echoing was pretty bad.
on September 5, 2017
It's ok, not good not bad. It is definitely not better than my 15 year old Plantronics which is what I went back to. This was a total waste of money for me. If you don't already have one I suppose it would suffice in a pinch.
on August 2, 2017
Worked great for a week - then stopped working. No sound at all.
on July 11, 2017
Works great with our Yealink phones, using the proper adapter.
on May 26, 2015
It works very well for those who are not deaf/hard-of-hearing and wear hearing aids. The problem with some Bluetooth wireless and people who wear hearing aids with the telecoil turned on in their hearing aids, it makes a rapid digital clicking noise, which can be annoying at times while trying to listen to clients. Even the Plantronics Bluetooth wireless did the same thing, so I went back to my wired headset.
on December 17, 2017
I received a defective headset. No user guide, no cable between the headset base and phone, the earpiece was damaged, the handset lifter wouldn't work with this headset and there was no audio in the headset.