Jabra REVO Corded Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Jabra Sound app provides High Definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound
- Unrivaled durability -bend tested and made for use while on the go
- Controls on the cord to easily manage music and phone calls
- Two jack connectors for sharing music or videos with a friend
- Memory foam ear cups and padded headband for long term comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HEADPHONES WITH MICROPHONES HD Dolby(R) Digital Plus enhanced sound via exclusive Jabra(R) sound app; In-line controls for easy music & call management; Tough, shatterproof & constructed for ultimate portability; Lightweight & flexible with steel hinges & aluminum frame; Foldable design for quick & easy storage; Premium comfort for extended wear; Memory foam ear cups & padded headband; White
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Build - I must admit that when manufacturers say "Unrivaled durability" I can't help but to roll my eyes till I get a headache. When I first opened them and felt them, I was surprised as to how hefty they felt. They screamed quality and the metal part on the sides (what hold the cups) seemed like they could take a beating. I was not about to do the "flex test" however, one day I slammed my bedroom door on them and they took the hit like a champ! There you go.
2. Style - I bought the ones that are dark Gray with silver sides. These are very nice looking headphones. They look sleek and the metal sides accentuate the band giving it an elegant air. They're matted so they will not display fingerprints like glossy ones.The cups do not look too big and they're nicely shaped. I will say, however, that the Revo's beauty mostly shines when one is close enough to appreciate them. They are very subtle and not a fashion statement (Beats).
3. Comfort - The Jabra REVOs are very comfortable. The plush memory pads on the earcups adjust nicely to the contours of the ear. They do have some weight though. So that means that after a 1.5-2 hours they will begin to be noticed. Also, this headsets are meant to be used in activities so they fit a bit snug. If you wear glasses this may be a factor as fatigue behind the ears develop rather quickly (at least for me).
4. Sound - This will always be the benchmark for any headphones; the make or break factor. I am happy to report that these bad boys did not disappoint me. Although the bass was a bit emphasized, the highs and mids were present and distinguishable. They are not to the level of say, Audiotechnica or Seinnheiser, but I do enjoy them often. Mostly when I want to have an involved sense of bass.
Overall, I would not recommend them for the original price at $200. However at $120-$140, I'd pick them up. One thing that may not be of interest to many is the ability to connect a second headset to the other cup and share the sounds. I love this as my son and I like to share videos we find on the fly, without taking off the sets. The cord is nice, but I replaced it with another as they build static and transfer sound feedback. Not a big deal but I had to mention it.
Hope this lengthy review helps anyone in making a decision they feel good about.
The 'Dre' stuff is junk for the $$ so I barely considered them. I don't care about wireless blue tooth and paying so much more for NOT having a cord? I am still not sold fully on BT for real quality audio, but for the price range I can't be too picky. I just didn't wanna pay the extra 50-100 for BT and I'm not in the studio, I just like music on my iPhone or pod or whatever.
For the 60-100 range these are just brilliant. The build quality is killer and the color scheme makes them look great too.
Having a detachable and daisy chain for the line out makes these great functionally too.
I'd buy these and recommend these to anyone. Again, for the price and from what I saw out there, these are simply the best overall by far of anything I found on the market today.
Note: I bought these around Black Friday time-frame 2014 so all the good deals were being thrown at me for even the Dre, Sony and so on..
still, I'm quite happy with my purch
I would definitely buy these or the bluetooth version again.
-They fold up nicely and travel in their bag well
-White looks great
-Comfortable on the ears for a few hours at a time
-Braided cord doesn't tangle that easily
-90-degree headphone connector keeps it from sticking out too far
-'Right' and 'Left' words inside the ear cups make it easy to remember which way is the correct way when putting them on
-Sound is totally fine for the price
-Cord is maybe a foot shorter than I'd like
-Braided cord rubs against shirt collars or jacket zippers and transfers sound up into the headphones and is pretty annoying if you move your head around
I also purchased the Jabra wireless version and had it been available in white, I think it would have been the slam dunk combination. But these are pretty good for the price in wired.
Beside the quality of the app and the cord, I like the sound of these headphones and the foldable design is quite good.
Most recent customer reviews
I got this set for free from work, but I do believe it's well worth the price.Read more