Jabra REVO Corded Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Jabra Sound app provides High Definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound
- Unrivaled durability -bend tested and made for use while on the go
- Controls on the cord to easily manage music and phone calls
- Two jack connectors for sharing music or videos with a friend
- Memory foam ear cups and padded headband for long term comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
PLUG IN AND EXPERIENCE THE POWER WITH JABRA REVO. The perfect companion for your device - Jabra Revo enhances your experience with convenient features and optimized sound. Play or pause music, skip tracks and take calls with ease by using controls located on the cord instead of searching around for your phone. We partnered with Dolby to bring you Dolby Digital Plus via our Jabra Sound app, which provides a rich, full-spectrum sound that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music. Designed to be used and abused, Revo is solidly built with aluminum and steel construction, a shatterproof, ultra-flexible headband and reinforced, fabric cables. Drop, bend, fold and cable-tested to the max to ensure they can take whatever life has in store.Experience super comfort with Revo’s padded headband and plush, memory foam ear cups. It also fFeatures two jack connectors so you can share music or films with a friend and a foldable design for quick, compact storage so can throw it in your bag and go.
From the Manufacturer
Plug In and Experience the Power with Jabra Revo
Reasons to Choose Jabra Revo
- High definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound
- Unrivaled durability – plug it in and go
- In-line controls to easily manage calls and tracks
Plug In and Go
The perfect companion for your device - Jabra Revo enhances your experience with convenient features and optimized sound. Play or pause your music, skip tracks and take calls with ease by using in-line controls instead of searching around for your phone. Hear and be heard with superior call quality.
Jabra partnered with Dolby to bring you powerful, mobile sound enhanced by Dolby Digital Plus. With Jabra’s exclusive Sound App, Dolby Digital Plus provides rich, full-spectrum sound that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music.
Designed to be used and abused, Revo is solidly built with aluminum and steel construction, a shatterproof, ultraflexible headband and reinforced, fabric cables. Drop, bend, fold and cable-tested to the max to ensure they can take whatever life has in store.
Comfort & Ease of Use
Experience super comfort with Revo’s padded headband and plush, memory foam ear cups. Featuring two jack connectors so you can share music or films with a friend and a foldable design for quick, compact storage so can throw it in your bag and go.
Exclusive Jabra Sound App
Get an enhanced music experience with the Jabra Sound App – a music player that gives you the full Dolby Digital Plus sound and more. Use the App to create and browse through playlists, share music and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
Music & Chat
Adjust your music the way you like it, or easily switch to an incoming call.
- Pause/play music* Tap the multi-function button
- Speaker volume** Tap the volume + or volume - button
- Answer/end call* Tap the multi-function button. Music will automatically pause
- Reject call* Press and hold (2 secs) the multi-function button
- Redial last number* Double-tap the multi-function button
- Skip track forward/backward* Double-tap the multi-function button to skip track forward. Triple-tap the multi-function button to skip track backwards
* Phone dependent
** Apple devices only
What's in the Box
Jabra Revo headphones, protective bag, quick start guide
Features and Specifications
- High definition Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound via exclusive Jabra Sound App
- Optimized sound excellence with portable devices
- In-line controls for easy music and call management
- Life proof - tough, shatterproof and constructed for ultimate portability
- Extreme tested: cable (to 15 kg), bend ( 10000 times), Fold (3500 times), Drop (from 2 m)
- Premium materials: Tangle-free, fabric cables reinforced with Liquid Crystal Polymer, synthetic titanium headband (lightweight and flexible), steel hinges and aluminum frame
- Foldable design for quick and easy storage
- Premium comfort for extended wear: memory foam ear cups and padded headband
- Superior call quality – hear and be heard
- Dual 3.5 mm jack connectors – plug in on your preferred side and share your music
- Connects with all devices with a 3.5 mm jack connector – phones, computers, tablets and more
Top customer reviews
1. Build - I must admit that when manufacturers say "Unrivaled durability" I can't help but to roll my eyes till I get a headache. When I first opened them and felt them, I was surprised as to how hefty they felt. They screamed quality and the metal part on the sides (what hold the cups) seemed like they could take a beating. I was not about to do the "flex test" however, one day I slammed my bedroom door on them and they took the hit like a champ! There you go.
2. Style - I bought the ones that are dark Gray with silver sides. These are very nice looking headphones. They look sleek and the metal sides accentuate the band giving it an elegant air. They're matted so they will not display fingerprints like glossy ones.The cups do not look too big and they're nicely shaped. I will say, however, that the Revo's beauty mostly shines when one is close enough to appreciate them. They are very subtle and not a fashion statement (Beats).
3. Comfort - The Jabra REVOs are very comfortable. The plush memory pads on the earcups adjust nicely to the contours of the ear. They do have some weight though. So that means that after a 1.5-2 hours they will begin to be noticed. Also, this headsets are meant to be used in activities so they fit a bit snug. If you wear glasses this may be a factor as fatigue behind the ears develop rather quickly (at least for me).
4. Sound - This will always be the benchmark for any headphones; the make or break factor. I am happy to report that these bad boys did not disappoint me. Although the bass was a bit emphasized, the highs and mids were present and distinguishable. They are not to the level of say, Audiotechnica or Seinnheiser, but I do enjoy them often. Mostly when I want to have an involved sense of bass.
Overall, I would not recommend them for the original price at $200. However at $120-$140, I'd pick them up. One thing that may not be of interest to many is the ability to connect a second headset to the other cup and share the sounds. I love this as my son and I like to share videos we find on the fly, without taking off the sets. The cord is nice, but I replaced it with another as they build static and transfer sound feedback. Not a big deal but I had to mention it.
Hope this lengthy review helps anyone in making a decision they feel good about.
1) These headphones are nice. Pretty good sound quality for on-ear headphones.
2) Has built-in audio controls with microphone. I have made countless Skype calls using these and they perform flawlessly. People never have a problem hearing me or hear any feedback.
3) Great look and design. Has an audio port on either side while makes for easy switching if you need to.
4) Since it is wired, you have no need for charging or replacing batteries.
1) If you are an audiophile then you may disagree on the sound quality. For a pair of on-ear headphones and this price ($60), you are not going to get a better quality pair of headphones.
2) Overall comfort is a slight letdown. I would say I have a larger than average head, (It's my hair, haha) and when I put these on you can feel a slight clamp on your ears and jaw. It is ever so slight but is noticeable after about an hour or 2. One way I have eased the problem was to wear a hat anytime I need to use the headphones. It oddly works! Most other reviews mention how comfortable they are and I still agree with them, they are very comfortable. But if you plan to wear for a long Skype call or a jam session, know that they might clamp a bit.
3) Another issue about the headphones is there is no mechanism built to hold the ear cups in place. If you have ever had headphones with the clicking mechanism, it is very nice. You can adjust it and take it off without worrying about it sliding. These do not have anything like that. Is it a huge deal? No. Will it make you hate these headphones? Absolutely not. It is just a slight nuisance.
4) If you decide on these know that they are WIRED. I really didn't care that they were wired and I'm happy on the amount of money I saved buying these instead of wireless headphones. So maybe this is a pro for some and a con for others?
Final thoughts: I really enjoy using these headphones! There is little to no sound leakage which makes these headphones perfect for office or school settings. Very good quality sound for the price! I recommend this whole-heartedly to anyone looking for their first pair or newest pair of on-ear headphones!
The 'Dre' stuff is junk for the $$ so I barely considered them. I don't care about wireless blue tooth and paying so much more for NOT having a cord? I am still not sold fully on BT for real quality audio, but for the price range I can't be too picky. I just didn't wanna pay the extra 50-100 for BT and I'm not in the studio, I just like music on my iPhone or pod or whatever.
For the 60-100 range these are just brilliant. The build quality is killer and the color scheme makes them look great too.
Having a detachable and daisy chain for the line out makes these great functionally too.
I'd buy these and recommend these to anyone. Again, for the price and from what I saw out there, these are simply the best overall by far of anything I found on the market today.
Note: I bought these around Black Friday time-frame 2014 so all the good deals were being thrown at me for even the Dre, Sony and so on..
still, I'm quite happy with my purch
Beside the quality of the app and the cord, I like the sound of these headphones and the foldable design is quite good.
Most recent customer reviews
I got this set for free from work, but I do believe it's well worth the price.Read more