Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on December 5, 2012
these headphones are fantastic. everything about them screams quality. some of my thoughts:

1) the rubber cord is great. sturdy and rubberized so it rarely every tangles
2) nice little case to keep it stored in when i travel (which is a lot)
3) decent to good sound quality. i'm not a super hi-fi guy, but then again when i'm running i not paying a whole lot of attention to how deep and full the bass is and how clear the hi tones are
4) the ear buds fit well.....most of the time. this is the only reason why i didn't give it 5 stars only because of this reason. the wrap around is adjustable so as to fit many ear shapes. however, i found that once i fit it to my liking, it is easy to bend it out of shape (e.g. when putting it back in the travel case) and will have to adjust it again next time i use it. it is fairly easy to adjust, but sometimes i just can't get it 100% right and it will loosen in my ear while running. this has only happened a few times.
on May 16, 2012
Very nice design except the control unit cannot stand sweat. My first pair lasted a week (three running workouts) and two of the buttons stopped working. So, I exchanged the earphones and got a new set. The new set lasted two weeks before all three buttons stopped working. Then, much to my surprise, I started getting interrupted by 'Siri' during my workouts. I found that by simply shaking the controls, I could cause random button actions. I looked closely and found that the control unit is not sealed where the cords come in, and there is an open hole for the microphone. Clearly, the control unit is not sweatproff, as one would expect for a 'sports' headset.
on April 21, 2012
I bought these headsets after comparing them to more expensive ones available. I loved the look and the security and of over the ear design. The sound wasn't top notch, but it is very good and most people will be fine with the overall fit and function. However, my particular pair has stopped working. I can hear, but no one can hear me on a call and the iphone function has stopped working. I am sending them back to the manufacturer because it has a warranty. So hopefully, they replace them as I was very happy with them. I am chalking it up to one bad pair as Jabra makes quality products. We shall see, stay tuned.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2015
Product didn't work. It's well designed shape-wise, but i tried using it with my iphone and the voice control kept coming on. Jabra said this was an apple software issue. I tried using them with a pc about a month later and couldn't hear anything. If they worked as headphones they would've been great. Wouldn't buy again.
on June 6, 2015
Bought these first at WMart. They were on clearance, but much more then $9.99. Misplaced them and I had to find them somewhere else. These are great ear-buds. Best sound quality I have experienced and they are worth more then the price.
on June 25, 2012
Good - the cord. It doesn't tangle as much as normal cords.

Bad - The rubber which surrounds the speaker that goes in your ear fell off for me within the two days of use. There are replacements but two days of normal wear is a joke. Also, I was hoping given the price that the mic on this headset would be better than the last four pairs I had. Unfortunately I was very disappointed because everyone I speak to says the quality is horrible.
on May 13, 2014
I've tried many different types of ear phones for running, and I like these the best. They stay put and sound great, although I am no audiophile. They have a relatively short cord and also come with an extension cord which is a great idea. I often find the short cord too short and the extension too long.
on March 2, 2015
Great fit; especially if you don't like ear buds that go into your ear canal. Got these because I don't like having to charge my headset and the Bluetooth one drain your phone's battery quickly.
on January 21, 2013
It took me a week to fine tune the ear pieces to properly mold to my ears. It went from good to great. The extension cord was a bonus. Plus, if I had an iPhone to download the app I could use the extra workout features. I use a headset 40 hours a week so it is very important to me. I will probably never buy a different model.
on December 13, 2016
Arrived with a connection problem

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question