Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 126 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 184 reviews
on May 26, 2016
Excellent sound, bass is great and loud enough to enjoy an outdoor run.
on March 22, 2012
The build quality is really nice. High quality. However, the whole corded set is too heavy compared with others. That is my only complaint. I think for the price, I give it a 4/5 stars. I do like the audio adjust feature as well. Perhaps it's heavy because the cord is nicely made and will last a long time but the weight is more than other corded ear pieces.
on July 25, 2015
These did not fit. The part that goes in the ear was too big for my ears and they didn't fit securely behind my ear. Very disappointed.
on March 14, 2015
Great sound with has a short cord (has and extension if you want a longer reach). Doesn't get caught on things or get in the way while working out at the gym!!!
on December 30, 2016
I Liked Them.
on October 23, 2015
Great headphones, good sound for both phone and music. Very comfortable in the ear and does not fall out.
on March 14, 2016
They're headphones. Not much more to say. They work fine to workout in.
on April 10, 2016
Great but waiting for the new generation with improved durability.
on June 4, 2012
I bought these in early Jan. 2012. Audio failed in the the left earpiece of the first pair within 2.5 months. Jabra provided a warranty replacement... 2.5 months later, same issue. I'm requesting another warranty replacement but would not purchase again. Also, when I run and get sweaty, the earpieces tend to fall out of my ear.
on October 21, 2013
They are perfect for my needs. These are the first set of headphones, that I don't have to adjust a mile into my run. I love that you can adjust the sounds directly from the cord, and that I'm able to hear ambient niose as i'm jogging. 2 Thumbs up!