- Size (LWH): 4.25 inches, 2 inches, 7.25 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 10 hours
Jabra STONE2 Bluetooth Headset [Retail packaging]
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Voice Guidance tells who is calling, battery status, set-up, etc.
- Crystal clear sound & voice (DSP technology)
- Standby time: 8 days
- Innovative Bluetooth headset allows you to use just your voice to answer or reject a call
- Voice Guidance feature tells you name of incoming caller, Bluetooth connection status, and battery level
- Includes Bluetooth A2DP profile for stereo audio streaming from multimedia on your compatible phone
- Connects to 2 devices simultaneously; download apps that allow you to send texts or e-mails with voice
- Up to 10 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (10 days) of standby time
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Taking the ease-of-use of the original STONE to the next level, the Jabra STONE2 Bluetooth headset allows you to use just your voice to answer or reject a call--no need to even touch the headset. Additionally, it offers multimedia capabilities and optimization with a wide variety of voice enabled applications.
wherever you roam (see larger image).
Via its new Voice Guidance feature, the STONE2 headset tells you each caller's number and you then simply say "yes" if you want to accept the call, and "no" if you don't. And you don't have to look at the STONE2 headset to check battery level or the strength of the connection with your mobile phone--it tells you just what you need to know via voice alerts. You'll also be able to hear pairing instructions.
With a shape like no other headset on the market, the Jabra STONE2 elegantly wraps behind your ear, eliminating the standard on-face microphone and combining both style and functionality. With a new and improved fit, the STONE2 includes a choice of four "comfort-tested" and ergo-designed ear gels to provide a personalized fit for different ear shapes and sizes. And the lightness of the headset, its curved shape and personalized eargels makes this a supremely comfortable headset.
To create the clearest call possible, Jabra's Noise Blackout technology with dual microphones captures sound while intelligently filtering out background noise. This eliminates ambient noise even in the loudest environments, enhancing the call clarity and ensuring a natural sounding voice.
In addition to working as a communications headset, the STONE2 is also compatible with phones that provide Bluetooth streaming audio capabilities (via the A2DP profile), enabling you to listen to music and audio from video playback while on the go.
It comes with a portable charger that enables you to fast charge on the go up to 3 times--and each charge takes only 20 minutes. You get up to 10 full hours of wireless talk time in a charger that slips easily into your pocket or bag. The portable charger functions as a compact carrying case that fits into the palm of your hand--simply plug your headset into the charger and power-up whenever and wherever you want. If you use the STONE2 with an Apple iPhone, battery levels will also appear on the iPhone, helping you to avoid guessing when the headset battery is running low.
- Voice Control allows you to answer or reject calls by the use of the voice
- Voice Guidance tells who is calling, battery status, set-up and more
- Noise Blackout Extreme with dual microphone technology for excellent sound
- MultiUse functionality connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Four ergo-designed Eargels for all-day comfort
- Portable Jabra STONE2 charger enables charging on the go
- Stream multimedia from your compatible phone (with A2DP Bluetooth profile)
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, Hands Free Profile (v1.5), Headset profile, PBAP
- Operating range: 33 feet (10 meters)
- Paired devices: Up to 8; connected to 2 at the same time (MultiUse)
- Talk time: Up to 10 hours
- Standby time: Up to 15 days (360 hours)
What's in the Box
Jabra STONE2 headset, portable charging unit, belt clip, AC charger, USB cable (for charging or firmware upgrade), 3 extra eargels in different shapes, quick start guide
Voice Enabled Applications
Utilizing the Jabra World of Apps, you can easily and quickly find applications that fit your lifestyle and make the most of your headset experience. With third-party hands-free apps that have been hand-selected and rigorously tested to work with the Jabra STONE2 and other Jabra products, the Portal includes a robust suite of voice-enabled apps allowing you to:
- Send text messages or emails using their voice
- Read email messages
- Update status on social networking sites including Facebook
- Notify users of missed calls
- Listen to customized music stations
- Find a business
- Get local traffic reports and updates
|Made For||Light users||Light to medium users||Medium to heavy users||Medium to heavy users||Premium business users||Premium style||Premium style||Premium business users|
|Talk Time||6 hours||6 hours||6 hours||5.5 hours||6 hours||10 hours||10 hours||7 hours|
|Standby Time||8 days||8 days||8 days||10.5 days||15 days||10 days||15 days||15 days|
|Icons for Connection Status and Battery||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Automatic Volume Adjustment||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Wind Noise Reduction||✔||✔||✔|
|High Definition (HD) Voice||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Voice Guidance||Connected / low battery||Connected / low battery||Connected / low battery||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Access Phone’s Contact List for Caller ID||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Dedicated Mute Button||✔||✔|
|Active Ambient Noise Cancelation||✔|
|NFC for Easy Pairing||✔||✔|
|Motion Sensor to Answer Calls/Sleep||✔|
Top Customer Reviews
Good, functional design
Decent acoustics with noise reduction
Real, hands-free operation with voice-activated "answer" and "decline" functions
Portable charging egg with clothes clip
Good voice quality on the listener's end
Sometimes bizarre design decisions including right-ear-only orientation
Shorter than advertised talk-time
Hollow sounding voices
Ridiculous, illogical battery life claims (ten hours)
Equally ridiculous multimedia device claim
It is easy to call the Jabra Stone 2 "awkward" because it isn't really bad; in fact, some of its features are real, unique innovations which, with slightly better implementation or with less grandiose claims would be considered great in another device. With the battery life as one important exception, the stone 2 does what the manufacturer claims it does and if you wish for anything at all, you wish that it did it only slightly better.
Out of it's oval plastic box, the Stone 2 is a sleek package, shaped like a flattened, black egg that functions as a charging station and it is here that the innovation begins: putting the headset into the charging station turns it off; taking it out again turns it on and, once you've paired the headset with your phone, creates a bluetooth connection quickly and dependably.
Another fine innovation in the Stone 2 is its digital signal processing features. The Stone 2 borrows a page from other manufacturer's playbooks and uses a voice for important announcements such as the headset's battery level and reading off the phone number when a call is received.Read more ›
*** What I like most about it (most positive first) ***
- Style and fit: I think the fashion police has issued that wearing a headset while not on a call makes even George Clooney look like a dork, but the Jabra Stone 2 may prove to be the exception to the rule: it's small, has a leathery shell, hugs the ear closely, and nothing protrudes or blinks (even the obligatory blue light is not visible while worn!). If you have over-the-ear hair, this headset will probably go unnoticed. Comfort- wise, I tried it with the standard eargels (out of 4 supplied) and practically forgot it was there right away.
- Operation: there is only one button (with good tactile feedback) that is intended to "do the right thing", like giving the battery level or take/hang up a call. Volume control is superbly implemented as well: you just slide your finger up or down on the headset, no need trying to locate buttons. Most impressively, if the phone rings while you're wearing this headset, you simply say "answer". Awesome.
- The 'Stone'. This very small recharger doubles as a carrying device. It's about the size and shape of an egg except about half as thick. The headset fits into it seamlessly and can be fully recharged four times while on the go. It's too bad the back is open though - that would have been an excellent dust protector.
- AD2P a.k.a. "advanced audio": the acronym stands for the ability to 'stream multimedia', as Jabra puts it. This means that the headset pairs with an iPad for example (which others don't), or can be used to listen to an audiobook on your iPhone.Read more ›
** Pro's and Con's
* The STONE 2, the second edition of their Stone styled Bluetooth headset is a brilliant technological piece of audio equipment.
I've been using the Stone 2 for the past several weeks and it improves on the "basic" functions of a Bluetooth headset while incorporating wireless commands that connects to PDA, computers, MP3/4 players and the internet.
This is something special.
The Stone headset is about the size a large almond. There are two styles offered: a smooth, glossy finish and a textured, matte finish. The model I have is the textured and although it is made out of a polycarbonate material, it feels glove-leather soft.
The headset, itself, is shaped like a strip of fruit skin that's been peeled. It wraps around the ear and the speaker itself fits comfortably in the ear canal. There's also two other earpieces included inside of the beautiful, if not elaborate, headphone case.
Once on, the headset gives you instructions on how to connect it to your primary Bluetooth device. After which, the headset will tell you how strong of a charge the headset has. After having to forget to place it back into its shell for several days, the headset told me that the charge was strong.
The broad part of the headset (the other side of the speaker) has a soft "click" mechanism. This is the on/off switch. The volume control, which is an invisible touchpad above it, is engaged by gently moving a finger up the headset--next to no pressure is needed.
A2DP--wireless connection. Flawless. I have a separate prepaid phone as a business line and calling my main PDA, the headset will tell you "Telephone # xxx--xxx-xxxx is calling. Accept or Ignore?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The unit is comprised of a charger base and the Bluetooth ear piece. The Bluetooth ear piece has a battery life of about 1/2 hour. The ear piece must be charged in the base. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love the Jabra stone2 much better than the original, it works about a hour and a half fully charged constant audio streaming.Published 10 months ago by SolidSShady
I bought it twice. and I lost both. It is a great product, but did not buy it a third time, only because I would not use it that often.
Yes, I do recommened it, not bad.
Battery sucks. My first one was good for a long time but this one does not seam to hold a charge very long at all.Published 13 months ago by Steve W