Jabra Stealth Bluetooth Headset - Black (US Version)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Small, discreet design incorporating microPOWER technology
- Jabra Assist App helps you locate your headset using GPS tracking
- Noise Blackout, HD Voice for crystal clear sound at both ends of phone calls, and A2DP for music streaming
- Easy pairing to smartphones and other devices with NFC, as well as Multiuse to pair to 2 devices at the same time
- 6 hours of talk time and an energy-saving PowerNap function
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Mono - Silver - Wireless - Bluetooth/NFC - 98.4 ft - 32 Ohm - Earbud - Monaural - Outer-ear
Top customer reviews
Plenty of volume
Very light weight and comfortable
Good external noise reduction
Consistent top quality sound on both ends
Very good battery life
Volume of caller id and system is much lower than caller's voice
The seller was GARWELL ELECS (soon to be banned).
Here's what tipped me off.
– Cheap and flimsy packaging
– The voice menu was generic and sounded awful
– The fake Stealth was slightly larger than the original real Stealth and also has no certification stamped on it (see photo)
– The LED indicator was not real
Edit: I believe the issue was a bad USB charging cable. I tried another and now the Stealth is operating normally. I have adjusted the rating accordingly. I have also not had contact from support other than the automated reply.
That said, I powered on the Stealth when I got it and it had some battery life so I quickly paired it up and then turned it off and plugged it in to start charging. Red light indicated a charge. The next day I unplugged and took it to work but didn't use it till the end of the day. When I tried to power it on, nothing happened. It looked dead but when I plugged it in to my USB port on my radio in my jeep it started charging again. I tried it again after 15 minutes and it turned on with 4 hours of talk time. Ok, maybe a weird issue. The next day, similar issue, I hear it turn on (voice in ear piece) indicates powering on and connected and then says turning off. Now it won't power up again and the light goes out when trying to charge. I tried a different and new USB - microUSB charging cable. and it started up again but reports zero minutes talk time so it sounds like charging isn't working well. I am trying one more time with the new cable to see. A support email went to Jabra this morning and I got a ticket # via automated process.
Most recent customer reviews
* I gave 4 stars instead of 5 which it deserve as JABRA is JABRA, but there is no Volume control in the set
its Automatic adjustable volume, which I...Read more