Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headse...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 68% off the $159.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Built-In Heart Rate Monitor
|You Save:||$60.99 (38%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Wireless Sports earbuds with Dolby sound enhancement and biometric built-in heart rate monitor
- Jabra SPORT LIFE application to calibrate for an optimal fit & heart rate measurement, as well as integrated training management and three sophisticated fitness tests
- Control music and calls directly from the headphones in-line controls
- IP55 Certified, drop, strength, dirt, temperature & humidity tested - US Military Standard
- Works with most popular fitness applications on iOS and Android devices to provide pace and distance alerts
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
We are a global leader in the development of intelligent audio solutions that let you do more, hear more and be more. We believe in the power of sound to transform people's lives.
Jabra Sport Pulse with Built-In Heart Rate Monitor
All-in-one Training Solution
Precision biometric In Ear Heart Rate monitor and advanced Jabra Sport Life application ensures you’re always training in the correct zone. Personalized audio coaching provides feedback on your workout every step of the way, letting you control your music and your training within a single app. The Jabra Sport Life App is compatible with iOS and Android based devices. Focus on your workout without distraction.
- Built-in heart rate monitor
- Premium Dolby enhanced sound
- IP55 Military Spec rain, shock and dust proof
Beat your best
Free your workout with premium wireless sound
Get fired up by listening to your favorite songs the way you want to hear them with a customizable music experience and powerful, purpose-built speakers that deliver world-class wireless music performance. Exercise is about breaking free so don’t let wires hold you back. Play and Pause Music, Skip tracks, control volume, and take calls with a quick tap of your headset.
Built to us military weather & shock standards
Cased in robust Kevlar and carbon fiber, Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds are built to take a pounding and they’re also sweat and storm proof, so there’s no excuse for missing a training session.
Lock in and leave
Ergonomic Audio Response Science technology ensures an ultra-secure, comfortable fit that’s lightweight in a compact design to keep you focused on your training, bringing you one step closer to exceeding your goal.
More reasons to choose
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices – phones, computers, tablets and more
- Control music and calls directly from the headphones
- NFC for easy pairing
- Up to 4.5 hours music playback
- Includes 4 sets of EarGels, 3 sets of EarWings & FitClip for perfect fit
- Track your workout with Jabra Sport Life App
- Works with most fitness apps including Endomondo, Nike+, RunKeeper and others
Jabra Sport Life App
Compatible with iOS and Android based devices.
- Size (LWH): 5.59 inches, 7.44 inches, 6.49 inches
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 5 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 240 hours
Take your training to the next level with Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless, the most accurate wireless headset with a built-in heart rate monitor. A precision biometric in-ear heart rate monitor and advanced Jabra Sport Life application ensure you're always training in the correct zone. The Sport Life app provides personalized audio coaching every step of the way and lets you control your music and your training from a single source. Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds are built to provide high quality audio via Dolby enhanced sound and take a beating because they're sweat and weather-proof towards US Military Standards. Sport Pulse Wireless offers a light and ultra-secure fit so you can focus on your workout without distractions. Cut the clutter and experience true wireless freedom of movement including in-line controls for calls and music.
Top Customer Reviews
1.The most comfortable sports Bluetooth earbuds after tried Jarv NMotion, Plantronics BackBeat GO 2, Jabra SPORT+ and JayBird BlueBuds X Sport (I also tried Powerbeats2 last month, returned on 2nd day because I had trouble pairing it with my Galaxy S4, and music cuts about every 10 - 15 seconds) . It comes with 3 sets of ear wings (L/M/S) and 4 sets of buds (L/M/S/XS). Once you find the best combination. It just feels so comfortable in your ears. It also come with a carrying case which protects the earbuds very well.
2. Durable and innovative design. Plus, it has a heart rate monitor! The heat rate monitor works with apple health right away. It is also quite accurate. I compared it with Garmin Vivofit heart rate chest band and Samsung Gear fit. The readings are only off by 1 or 2. Now for Sport Pulse, you don't notice anything different while wearing it. But chest band, for me, is a bit uncomfortable to wear during work out. And, Samsung's heart rate sensor requires user to stay steady and its accuracy and sensibility disappear if there is sweat between the watch and you wrist. So, I would say this is the best sports gear with heart rate monitor in the market now.
3. Impressive software. I had it run on both Android 4.4.2 (on At&t Samsung Galaxy S4) and iOS 8.1 (on ipod touch 5th gen). I did not have any crash at all. The distance readings were identical to my fitbit flex readings while working out with both devices at same time.
Cons: I had to put this negative testimony here because it dead on me on the 44th day (got it on Oct. 3rd, working properly till Nov. 14). I tried to stop my music and turn it off after my routine gym work out. None of the bottoms were working. After a few times trying to turn it off by long holding the power bottom, it was finally off. However, when I turned it back on, the led stayed at purple and it just stopped working (Led should flash green when turns on, red when off, and purple after firmware update). Unfortunately, I was not able to find any possible reason and solution on Google. And I have passed the 30 day return period from Amazon. My only hope is Jabra support team would respond to my email asap (I have seen a few reviewer claims that they did not get feedback).
Other thoughts: again this was the best sport bluetooth earbuds in the market. I go to gym twice a day, average 2 hrs. Regular running distance was 2 miles at 9 mph. As a heavy sweater, I was very happy and satisfied that it could stay in my ear all the time without any adjustment and never fall off.
If it is not dead, it is absolutely a FIVE star product.
I'll keep this updated once I have response from Jabra support team. Please also feel free to ask questions.
Update 11/21/2014: Jabra support team responded to my claim with 3 business days. The communication went back and forth, they insisted it was just software malfunction and wanted me to reinstall the new 3.8.0 firmware and factory reset the earbuds. I did reinstallment 4 times and reset several times, but the bottons were still not working except power on and off, and the battery started malfunctioning which was not able hold any charge. Then I sent them a video showing how mine was not working. They finally allowed me to return it, and hopefully I'll get the replacement after Thanksgiving. I will keep y'all posted.
Below is an important fact I found out, please make sure read this and see my pics:
I was one of owners who bought the earbuds right after it came available on Amazon, and I have seen many of the early birds had some similar problem as I had. So I started thinking this might be the first batch Amazon had in stock was not good. Then I pick up one in Bestbuy after I put mine in the mail. The new set I have is working perfectly even with the old 3.5.0 firmware (3.8.0 was released in mid October), and I also noticed that this one is different than the Amazon version. Physically, I don't see any difference. But the accessories and the packaging are totally different. In my picture, the left one is the Bestbuy version and the right one is the Amazon version. You'll see that the Bestbuy one comes with 4 sets of earwings and on the back it says "Powered by PerformTek". In contrast, the Amazon version comes with only 3 earwings and you'll the coloring on the packing for the earwings is different. On the back, the Amazon version does not have "PerformTeck" Logo, but has "DOLBY" and a tiny sticker says "Onlu on Bluetooth smart ready devices. The inside of the packaging is identical except a bit coloring difference. Another difference is on the Barcode the Bestbuy version has "41/M" on the upper left corner and the Amazon one has "37/M", sorry, I did take pic for this since I don't not want to show my S/N, but I am guessing this might be the batch number, so the Bestbuy one is a later manufactured version.
Anyway, if you have the earlier version and already have some malfunctions, I would strongly suggest you to return it and get the newer version.
I hope my review would help you make decision before Black Friday shopping. Again, feel free to ask questions.
Update 11/26/2014: Finally updated video of the malfunction, and pictures comparing Amazon and Bestbuy version.
Well I have received my third set and so far they have worked flawlessly, and I have to say when they work they really are cool! Also on another note, Jabra contacted me out of the blue to apologize for the problems I had and to notify me they were sending me a set of their Jabra Coach earbuds no charge for my inconvenience. So no matter the problems I had with their earbuds working properly Jabra has gone way above and beyond to stand behind their product.
I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience possible with your Sport Pulse. Our support team is always ready to help if something does indeed happen. I hope this new set is able to meet your expectations, and if you do have any issues getting a proper heart rate reading, you can always contact us so that we can help!
Just as a reminder, you can open a support ticket by going to the support section of our website: http://www.jabra.com/ServiceMenu/contact/ContactJabraSupport/ContactJabraSupportConsumer
- used 6 times with heavy sweating on cardio days (50 mins of running)
- used 5 times with moderate sweating on lifting days (90 mins per session)
- total number of days used: 11 (Dec 26 - Jan 5)
Customer service provided canned responses to try and resolve the issue (i.e., try using different chargers, updating firmware etc) and tried to stop me from returning the product to Amazon by offering a replacement. After being referred to the local Jabra distributor in the Philippines, I was informed that the local distributor does not have any arrangement with Jabra regional office to replace broken units.
After reading the other 1 star reviews for this product (which I stupidly ignored thinking that they were just unlucky customers), I am opting to return this for a full refund since it seems that replacement units have a high probability of breaking down as well (one buyer has received 5 replacement pairs and all of them broke).
It's a shame that the product was built so poorly. It could've been a great product, I honestly enjoyed using it while it worked.
Do not buy this product if:
- you intend to use it while working out
- you are a sweaty bastard
- you think that a pair of $200 wireless earbuds should last longer than 11 uses
- you live in a third world country where local distributors are not bound by the warranties provided by the manufacturer
Do buy it if:
- you're feeling lucky and believe that you'll receive a properly built unit
- think it's reasonable to buy earbuds that will cost you more than $10 per use
- you're fine with requesting for replacements on a bi-monthly basis
It seems to me that the quality of the battery is poor and causing the problems. Maybe the battery in the Jabra Sport Pulse device cannot handle all types of adapters. But the user manual does not say anything about which adaptors that are useable. And it shouldn't be my job to test which adaptors to use.
After having spend a lot of time on three Jabra sport pulse devices I have lost my passion and I'm now using my old corded headset. Very disappointing since the Jabra Sport Pulse headset was excellent when working properly...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
No he logrado respuesta del servicio de garantia
After 5 months of use they stopped working.Read more