Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Headset, Black/Silver
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- 10mm speakers deliver exceptional, full-spectrum Audio
- Magnets in earbuds to hold together or onto neckband for a tangle-free experience
- Wind-noise reduction, noise-cancellation and water resistant IP54 rating
- Industry leading 17 hours talk-time/ 15 hours music Playback, Bluetooth version: 4. 0, Talk range: up to 10 m (33 feet)
- Bendable flex zones built into the neckband provide comfortable and secure fit
Buy this product as Renewed and save $44.65 off the current New price.
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Jabra Elite 25e Wireless Earbuds, Black – Voice Assistant and Bluetooth Enabled, Around-the-Neck Style with a Secure Fit and Superior Sound for Music and Calls, Long Battery Life, Android & iOS
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case Included), Black – US Version
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds – Alexa Built-In, True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black – Bluetooth Earbuds Engineered for the Best True Wireless Calls and Music Experience
Jabra Halo Free Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds (Retail Packaging), Black
Sony WI1000X Premium Noise Cancelling Wireless Behind-Neck In Ear Headphones (International version/seller warranty) (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Green Deals and Bargains||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||alwayz-on-sale||PHOTOTECH|
|Item Dimensions||39.37 x 0.04 x 0.39 inches||1.90 x 0.70 x 0.90 inches||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches||4.90 x 7.30 x 2.20 inches||0.50 x 0.25 x 0.50 inches||15.94 x 12.80 x 10.43 inches|
|Item Weight||6.40 ounces||1.69 ounces||4.80 ounces||0.68 lbs||0.60 ounces||0.88 lbs|
|Special Features||Microphone, wireless||Microphone, Android, wireless, iOS||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Carying case included, Android, wireless, iOS||Noise Cancellation, Wind Noise Reduction||Android Phone Control||wireless|
In-ear design Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio. 10mm drivers Deliver powerful sound. Bluetooth 4. 0 interface Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device. Supports HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth profiles. Voice Control system Allows you to adjust settings and answer calls using voice commands. Headset controls Include volume, play/pause, answer/end, next/previous track, reject call and redial. 20Hz - 20kHz headset frequency response Along with a 50Hz - 12kHz microphone frequency response ensures faithful sound reproduction. 102dB/mW sound pressure level (SPL) For powerful sound. Rechargeable battery Provides up to 17 hours of talk time and lasts up to 528 hours on standby mode.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The thickness of the earpiece cables. Previous headphones I had the earpiece cords were thin and usually came loose from the stem due to being snagged, pulled or torsion from everyday wear.
2. The magnets placed on each earpiece made the design all the much neater and made the earpieces easier to find, especially when driving and you'd get the odd call.
They are beautifully designed. The battery life, in my case, is 14 hours plus. They're comfortable, not too heavy not too light. Charging them doesn't take to long. They easily connect to devices. Have used them when playing video games with the aid of a Bluetooth connector for the PS4. The sound is crisp and clear. Whenever you receive a call just detach the magnetic earbuds to answer. To end, just attach them back. Being an Android phone user, the Jabra is able to read notification from email, text, WhatsApp, etc...
The neckband can be flexed for comfort. However, the part that runs around the neck, where the USB charging port, battery and vibrator are located being heavy tends to cause the headphones to sag and dangle to your back. It is frustrating. A design flaw. They should've added some weight to the earbuds to counterbalance the headphones.
The reason for the two stars that I gave, is mostly due to the significant wear these headphones are showing after only 5 months. The rubber that wrap around the multifunction buttons are peeling. Please refer to the photos. I've lost control of the volume down button. It's just a matter of time before the headphones are useless. For the price, I'd would've expected things to deteriorate after a year.
A well designed product but poor quality.
UPDATE as of 12/2017: Five stars to one. Why? Because the left earbud is only intermittently working and I haven't had it for very long. It hasn't been abused and it's inexplicable that it quit working other than poor quality. I am NOT happy. I use this headset all the time for work.
FURTHER UPDATE - I've raised the review by one star because of Jabra's excellent customer service. I called to send my old headset in for warranty repair or replacement. They don't want it back; they are sending me a new one. Let's hope that this new one lasts longer.
* I've bought 3 of these Jabra Halo Smart Wireless headsets. The sound is AMAZING for music listening and phone talking. I am a musician and semi-pro audio-engineer. These fit right in among all my hi-end audio equipment!
* It's Bluetooth connectivity is effortless.
* Battery life is great! I would use it for 2-4 hours a day talk time, and 3-5 hours music listing. I only charged it every 2-4 days.
* I thought this design was going to be annoying -- having something hanging on my neck. I hate wearing jewlery and necklaces. But this was very comfortable to wear.
* How the earbuds magnetize together works great to hide them under the shirt when not in use.
* (minor) Earbuds magnetizing to the battery case is a nice idea but doesn't work well in practice. The cable stands up and gets in the way and looks funny.
* (MAJOR) I've bought 3 of them in a span of 1.25 years. All three of them failed from the same problem: Intermittent connection in the cable break at the point of entry into the battery case. It is easy to confirm: If left earbud doesn't work, gently push the cable into the plastic at the battery case and the ear starts working. Let go then press thumb and finger of left and around cable and battery case entry to keep the cable from moving. With right finger and thumb, start flexing the cable at other points up to the ear bud. If the bad connection is somewhere else, you'll find it by hearing the sound cut in and out as you manipulate the point of bad connection.
The first bad headset was my fault at about 45 days old.(the earbuds got hooked on something as I lifted my head up). The second headset lasted about a year -- I was very careful with them but they did get a lot of use. Third headset only lasted about 30 days. I don't recall abusing the cables at all on the third headset.
Please reinforce the cables with Kevlar or something. Then raise the price $50. I'd pay it! But I'm not going to keep buying something that keeps breaking.
Top reviews from other countries
Its due to the Jabra support. The headset stopped charging all of sudden, no symptoms. Just one fine day it stopped. So like everybody I reached out to the Jabra support @ 1 800-425-3718 / 19 and the nightmare began.
1. They don't answer the phone
2. Sometimes you get lucky and you have person speaking to you
3. They ask you to send an email with details, same thing what you said over the phone, wonder why they ask you to do that
4. Then you don't hear back from them for 2 to 3 days
5. You are stuck :-(
6. You have no where to go (believe me)
7. Its a dead end
Dear Jabra - Your products are good but you may want to improve on your support, Proconnect guys need some training on customer support else you are going to have a bunch of unhappy customers who will not buy Jabra products and also will not recommend your products.
I hope this serves as a wake up call
Before buying I actually tested this from a friend who had purchased this, I was very impressed with the quality and even though the reviews were not that great, I thought I should take a chance and I was not happy for very long.
After 3 months of use the left earpeice stopped working. The warranty process is tiring and you can courrier this product to claim the warranty either. You have to go there personally.
I couldnt event contact the store where I could claim the warranty.
What I liked:
Worked as advertised - sound quality is good as far as I could tell. I use it for calls / listening to music from my phone and for skype calls & other audio from my laptop.
Sound quality on skype, youtube and other stuff from my laptop is pretty good.
Sound quality of phone calls is pretty good. Voice on the other end is really good - I have asked friends who I call regularly. I've tried Bose bluetooth speaker, other headsets including wired headsets and very often I heard complaints. The feedback about the Jabra Halo Smart was really really good - I heard them say it is better than ever.
I use an android phone and the "Google Now" button really works as advertised. It is pretty neat - just one tap and you get the beep, then you're in business.
While I'm at work, I have the headset connected to both my laptop and phone. Switching between them works easily - I haven't yet had a situation where I had to switch mid-way during a call.
The device sits comfortably behind the neck. I like to slip it into the collar of my shirt and it suits perfectly. Almost hidden from view and the earbuds are available quickly.
Build quality seems pretty good
What I didn't like that much
The fitment of the earplugs is really terrible. I tried all 3 sizes supplied and didn't help at all!
Apparently the meat of the device is in the neck collar and that feels very bulky.
Placements of the volume & other controls on the collar is not ideal. After 4 days I am still not able to find the buttons quickly. I prefer bluetooth headsets that have controls right on the earpiece.
I had spare earplug tips from my Sennheiser wired headset which I was able to fit on this headset and now it fits pretty well :)