Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Jabra Speak 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone (U.S. Retail Packaging)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Clearer conversations for more efficient meetings, crystal-clear voice experience ensures everyone is heard
- Optimized uc experience, set-up in seconds - compatible with all leading uc platforms
- Hear and be heard with a 360-degree Omni-directional microphone that picks up sounds from any angle
- Hold meetings wherever you go, compact and portable design lets you hold conference calls anywhere
- Seamless connectivity, simple plug and play set up via USB or Bluetooth to get your meetings started quickly.The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. These models support features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of this order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases, preventing fraudulent use or reselling of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity of the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Conference Room Coverage||1-4 people||1-4 people||1-6 people|
|Bluetooth / USB||USB||USB / Bluetooth||USB / Bluetooth|
|Talk Time / Battery||No battery||15 hours||15 hours|
|Connectivity||Computer||Computer / Smartphone / Tablet||Computer / Smartphone / Tablet|
|Speakerphone Made for||Voice||Voice||Voice & Music|
|Expandability||Standalone||Standalone||Can link 2 units|
Compare with similar items
The Jabra speak 510 Bluetooth speakerphone lets you take audio conferencing to a whole new level as you turn any room into a conference room. You can join the conversation anytime and anywhere with a slim, compact design, outstanding sound quality and a plug-and-play solution for all your devices - connect and dial-in, that's it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound quality (both speaker and microphone) is better over USB and definitely deteriorates over bluetooth. I guess this is as good as it gets for the price. I'm spoiled by the very good Polycom speaker phones that were available in my old office.
The sound quality of the omnidirectional mic is outstanding and very sensitive -- so sensitive that it picks up whispering from about 3' away -- but because of the placement of the mic on the unit, it is also prone to audio reflection off of the desk surface, resulting in a slightly "hollow room" sound. It's not bad as the sound of voice articulation is crystal clear but it does sound like you are in a smaller room with reflective walls (contrast this with a much higher-end Polycom, where you get very little reflection plus some echo cancellation resulting in a very clear voice with little "hollowness").
The speaker quality -- for output in the vocal range of 100 Hz to about 7,000 Hz is superb with no complaints. The speaker is crystal clear and actually presents a sound stage much larger than you would expect from such a small speaker.
The product is solidly built using quality materials, and is very well integrated. I really appreciate the ability to wind up the USB cord around the base of the unit, and the capacitive discharge control buttons on top (along with the LED indicators) is absolutely superb. Also, installation on a Mac (running Yosemite 10.10.3) was brain-dead simple. Just plug it in via USB, point Skype to the Jabra unit that shows up as an audio I/O, and you are done. No drivers, no hassle, it just works. For the record, I have no need for the Bluetooth capability of the speaker, so I have not tried that particular angle.
I am absolutely thrilled with this product and how it works that I'll be looking into some other Jabra products to see if they perform as well as this speaker does. Major five thumbs up!