4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Jabra SPEAK 710 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for Softphone and Mobile Phone - Android & Apple Compatible - MS Optimized
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Immersive sound for calls and music, featuring an Omni-directional microphone and HD voice
- Intuitive plug and play connectivity allows you to Connect in seconds to laptop, smartphone and tablet, via USB or Bluetooth
- 15 hours of battery life in a portable, lightweight design with protective Travel Pouch
- In-room coverage for up to 6 people for small meetings or connect two wirelessly via dedicated button for larger meetings up to 12 people and powerful stereo sound
- Personalize with MS Cortana, Siri or Google now, and interact with your digital assistant via the one-touch smart button
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Speak 410||Speak 510||Speak 710|
|Conference Coverage||1-4 people||1-4 people||1-6 people|
|Bluetooth / USB||USB||Bluetooth / USB||Bluetooth / USB|
|Talk Time / Battery||No Battery||15 hours||15 hours|
|Speakerphone Made For||Voice||Voice||Voice & Music|
|Expandability||Standalone||Standalone||Can link 2 units|
Compare with similar items
Enjoy high quality sound in a premium portable design for your calls and music with the speak 710 speakerphone. The first truly professional and personal conferencing device with a hifi grade speaker for crystal clear conversation and music.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not used the included BT dongle, nor have I tried the link option to combine two 710's together. I use this device regularly with an iphone 6s plus.
My only complaint is the color status LEDs that circle the top of the unit. In the 510, these were clearly visible from any angle and you could see whether you were connected, muted, etc. When laid flat, the 710's LED visibility disappears to the point you need to be looking directly over it to see them. There's a built-in kickstand that props the unit up which fixes the visibility issue, but then you have to be careful when pressing on the interface or you can easily knock it over.
NO special settings or drivers were needed. Just connect it via USB or Bluetooth to your laptop (or, I would imagine, any iPhone, iPad, or other device with BT capability), start-up Skype (or your phone or other VoIP app) and select the Jabra 710 as your preferred microphone and speaker for the call(s) -- and it works PERFECTLY!
Once the units were upgraded I found them easy to use whether I was using the wired USB, the USB dongle or Bluetooth. They work well up to 10' apart and have been a great tool to use in a conference room. While the price is prohibitive, if you need wireless conferencing with two microphones, this is a pretty good way to go.
For small rooms w/ windows we are still having some issues with sound, but that's something that we are looking into. We might be able to pair a couple in the same room and get a better sound.
The dealbreaker, however, was the periodic dropouts. They were relatively short, but unacceptable at the end of the day. This was in a setting with relatively little RF interference.
Cons: The dongle driver does not over ride the bluetooth connection which has lead to it being paired both wireless and dongle which really does not work (minor but annoying when I forget which way I have paired it as my computer does not do well with this when I have more than 3 bluetooth devices hooked up), the other issue is that it seems really slow to charge up