Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Jabra Sport Plus Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headpho..." and save 77% off the $109.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Jabra Sport Plus Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones, Retail Packaging, Black/Yellow (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- am3d Power Bass Delivers An Enhanced Music Experience
- Built-in FM Tuner
- users Can Skip Tracks, Control Volume, Take Calls Or Switch FM Radio with A Quick Tap
- 7 Sizes Of Silicone Eargels To Ensure A Secure Fit & Optimal Sound
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Tekatron||Amazon.com||Rally Bargains Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 7.1 x 3.7 in||1.3 x 4.9 x 4.7 in||6.69 x 4.72 x 1.77 in||3.6 x 7.3 x 1.4 in||6.69 x 4.72 x 1.77 in||7.09 x 6.34 x 1.28 in|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces||0 ounces||7.2 ounces||4 ounces||0.55 lb||0.11 ounces|
Turn Up Your Workout with Sport Wireless+
Reasons to Choose Jabra Sport Wireless+
- Locks in – won’t fall out
- Weather & shock proof, US military standard
- Powerful bass
- FM radio
Ultimate Wireless Freedom
Exercise is about breaking free so don’t let wires hold you back. Skip tracks, control volume, take calls and switch FM radio with a quick tap of your headset.
World-Class Wireless Signal
Going wireless doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sound quality. World-class wireless technology gives you crisp and clear audio so wherever your workout takes you, you’ll never miss a beat.
Built-in FM Radio
If you want to leave your music device at home, your favorite FM radio station is just a click away. Simply tune and store the stations you love and enjoy your workout.
Locks In – Won't Fall Out
This headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout. A behind-the-ear shape and a choice of seven different ear gels means whatever the intensity of your workout – you’ll get the perfect fit.
Exclusive Jabra Sound App
Lose yourself in your workout with serious sound and powerful bass. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is designed to direct sound straight into your ears with noise-isolating ear gels for deep bass and rich audio.
Tested to the Extreme
Your workout shouldn’t wait for good weather and neither should your headset. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is rain and dust proof and shock resistant according to US Military standard, so it’s built to withstand the most intensive workout conditions.
Music & Chat
- Pause/play music – Tap the multi-function button
- Adjust speaker volume – Tap the volume up or volume down button
- Answer/end call* – Tap the multi-function button
- Reject call* – Press and hold (1 sec) the multi-function button
- Redial last number* – Double-tap the multi-function button
- Mute/un-mute microphone – Tap both volume up and volume down buttons at the same time
- Skip music tracks – Press and hold (1 sec) the volume up or volume down button
- FM radio – Tap the FM button to turn on, and then press (1 sec) the volume up or volume down button to seek the next available radio channel.
* Phone dependent
Features and Specifications
- Works with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Easy control of music and calls
- Connect to two devices simultaneously
- Extra silicone eargels to ensure perfect fit and optimal sound
- Fit clip for free head movement
- Includes three months free Endomondo Premium subscription
Quick Start Guide
Connect with Bluetooth
- Turn off the Jabra Sport Wireless+.
- Hold the multi-function button until the indicator light flashes blue, and then release the button. Pairing mode will be announced.
- Follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to pair to your Bluetooth device.
- Wear on the ears with the cable behind your neck.
- Assortment of ear gels accommodate different ear shapes – choose one that's right for you.
- Attach the fitclip to the cable, and adjust for optimal fit.
|PLAY||TAG||SPORT+||VOX||REVO Corded||REVO Wireless||SOLEMATE|
|Made For||Wireless freedom and ease of use||Wireless freedom and iconic style||Tough workouts||Premium sound and portability||Premium sound and style||Premium wireless sound and style||Premium sound and portability|
|Dolby Digital Plus Sound App Included||✓||✓||✓|
|Noise Cancellation for Phone Calls||Basic||Basic||Advanced||N/A||N/A||Advanced||Advanced|
|High Definition (HD) Voice||N/A||N/A||✓||✓|
|Rain, Dust, and Shock Resistant||✓||✓|
|Built-in FM Radio||✓||✓|
|Stream multimedia – Music, podcasts, GPS||✓||✓||✓||N/A||N/A||✓||✓|
|NFC for Easy Pairing||✓|
|Carry Case Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Connection and Battery Indicators||Single LED||Single LED||Single LED||N/A||N/A||Battery and Bluetooth Icons||Battery and Bluetooth Icons|
|Music Playback Time||6 hours||7 hours||4 hours||N/A||N/A||12 hours||8 hours|
|Weight||0.39 oz||1.06 oz||0.91oz||0.56 oz||7.87 oz||8.0 oz||21.5 oz|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2nd Update: I give up, I want to like these, but they have a lifespan of somewhere between 2-14 days. Just returned pair #3. Could just be the 3 pairs I went through, but I doubt it. Major design or manufacturing flaw happening here. I'll wait for Sport++ I guess.
I wanted to rate these 5 stars, because they were everything that I was looking for in bluetooth headphones...
Then they stopped working entirely after 2 weeks.
It seems that there are 5 important categories to rate BT Headphones
1. BT connectivity
2. Sweat resistance
3. Sound quality
5. Form factor
I have had a number of blue tooth headsets that have all been failures for one reason or another. Here's how the Jabra Sport+ worked in each category.
Bluetooth: You'll often see reviews where people write that you need to have you phone/music player on the left or right side of your body. This is ridiculous to me. I want the bluetooth connection to be near perfect when the I'm with 2 feet of the device. Sadly, not all seem to be able to do this. I refrained from buying the original Jabra sport because too many reviews complained about BT connectvity. For the 2 weeks they worked, the Jabra SPORT+ bluetooth connection was near perfect. 5 Stars for BT connectivity.
Sweat Resistance:I sweat like a fat Greek running on a treadmill. Mostly because I'm a fat Greek that runs on a treadmill. This was a fatal failure for my similarly styled Plantronics unit. Sweat caused the unit to die after about 10 minutes into every workout. The Jabra Sport+ never failed due to sweat. 5 Stars for sweat resistance.
Sound Quality:At first I was disappointed, then I spent the afternoon trying all the ear piece covers. When you get the right ones, you'll find the sound is pretty good. Bear in mind it's pretty good for a BT unit that is intended for workouts. It's not like a wired unit, and it's not like an over the ear (earmuff-like) set. It gets 5 stars for it's type in the sound quality category.
Fit: I don't wear glasses, but I sometime wear sunglasses when I run, and I had no problem. Other than that, as mentioned above, when you get the right ear pieces on (the unit includes like 10 types) they fit very well. Then stay put when your're jogging and they're comfortable and that's what I wanted. 5 Stars.
Form Factor: These are exactly what I was looking for, so this may be more more of a 5 star review for my preference. Here's what I like. I wanted the hook-over-the-ear, and I wanted the loose cable behind the neck. The former because ear muff like units get very hot for workouts, and the latter because you can't lay down on a weight bench with the rigid bar behind the neck like you see on the motorola units or the rest-on-your-neck style like the LG ones. Also the buttons are accessible and responsive and usable while jogging. I was never able to operate the buttons on the Plantronics headsets, to small, too rigid. These worked great. I give Form Factor 5 stars.
Couple of other things...
These have an FM radio. I never used it, wouldn't care if it wasn't there.
These take/make voice calls. I didn't intend to use them for this, and if they didn't have this feature I would have purchased anyway. But when I used them for some calls that came in while I was wearing them, I was very impressed, they worked very well for this feature that I wasn't particularly interested in.
BUT, then they crapped out entirely after only 2 weeks...Initially I was listening to music and noticed the volume control wasn't working, I figured I'd turn them off and back on. Well I turned them off and they never came back...so they don't get 5 Stars. I'm giving them 3 for now. Because everything was great until they failed. AND I'm hoping it was a flukey bad pair.
Amazon gets 5 Stars as usual, for replacing the broken ones in 2 days.
Anyway, I've been interested in the Jabra Sport for a while but in the 1st generation Jabra Sport many people mention about loosing blue-tooth connectivity outdoors unless the music source was located close to the headphones. Since I would primarily be using them outdoors this was an important consideration. But I really liked the design regarding the over the ear design. Thought it would be more stable, the headphones in which the buds just stuck in the ears never really liked me very much, They would work out fairly easy.
1. Blue-tooth pairing score of 5 on my iphone & ipad. Connected within seconds the 1st time on both. Reconnection happened right away as soon as I turn on both the blue tooth & the headphone.
2. Blue-tooth lose of connectivity after pairing score 4.5. When I was outdoors it would stutter a few times (lasting less than a second but still bothersome) when the iphone was worn in my left pocket. But when I switched the iphone to the right pocket I never had a problem. Again this was when I was outside. Inside I went as far as about 30 feet and never lost connectivity. This was in a commercial building with bullet proof walls, doors & windows.
3. Time lasting on a charge: score 5, it lasted 4 hrs & 15 minutes when I was watching a movie on an ipad. It started to announce low battery at about the 4 hour mark.
4. Gel inserts for the ear part: score 5. It came with 7 different pairs including the one that came installed. They're just not different sizes, but different styles. I guess I'm not hard to fit as the one ones that came already installed felt & fitted just fine. I tried another set with an in the ear canal fit & they also felt good. Never felt like they would come out when running or other type of exercise. Even with the in the canal ones, the outside noise was not occluded. Could be either a positive or negative point. In fact, comparing these to some of the others, these appear to occlude the least, but I only tried 2 different gel inserts.
With 7 different pairs, I find it hard to imagine someone not finding a good fit, but... Also most other portable headphones come with only 3 different sets, so I think receiving 7 sets is really a plus point.
5. Comfort score: 5 stars. My ears were just a little sore after wearing them for 4+ hours, but my normal usage is about 1 to 2 hours & when worn for this time period I had no problem.
6. Music fidelity: I'm going to pass on this. They sound good to me but I listen to mostly some type of rock music and not much softer music.
If I can remember I would like to update this in about 6 weeks as some the reviews noted them lasting about 1 month. We'll see.
As I mention in my original review, I was going to update. There have been 2 times in which the headphones turned off for no apparent reason. Press the on/off button & everything was good. Other than that, no other problems. Still getting over 4 hrs per charge however the charge time from complete depletion to full charge is approximately 2 hours. I'm not certain what is the norm, but I do find this somewhat a long time.
Wanted to give an update on these earphones that I purchased back in October 2013. This was my first pair of bluetooths so really didn't know what to expect as with respect to longevity, comfort, signal strength, etc. They started to act up about 2 months ago. By this I mean sometimes they wouldn't charge but than when I try charging them the next day everything was fine. Also they started going out, just shutting off for no reason & without warning, and this in spite of having a full charge. They would shut off perhaps after about 5 to 10 minutes. They will work about maybe 25% of the time & even at that I will only get perhaps an hour out of them before they shut down (again without warning).
I dropped my star rating down to 3 stars, perhaps about 7 months is all that one can expect. But I would think for the price they would be more of a premium product.
BTW, I purchased recently another pair of BT earphones. Not as small, but not an over the ear type, would still classify them as very portable & wearable during active times. I will be giving a review on these after I test drive for a few weeks. But so far I'm very please especially with the 12 hour life on a single charge!