Turn Up Your Workout with Sport Wireless+
Reasons to Choose Jabra Sport Wireless+
- Locks in – won’t fall out
- Weather & shock proof, US military standard
- Powerful bass
- FM radio
Ultimate Wireless Freedom
Exercise is about breaking free so don’t let wires hold you back. Skip tracks, control volume, take calls and switch FM radio with a quick tap of your headset.
World-Class Wireless Signal
Going wireless doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice sound quality. World-class wireless technology gives you crisp and clear audio so wherever your workout takes you, you’ll never miss a beat.
Built-in FM Radio
If you want to leave your music device at home, your favorite FM radio station is just a click away. Simply tune and store the stations you love and enjoy your workout.
Locks In – Won't Fall Out
This headset is designed to lock in so you can focus on your workout. A behind-the-ear shape and a choice of seven different ear gels means whatever the intensity of your workout – you’ll get the perfect fit.
Exclusive Jabra Sound App
Lose yourself in your workout with serious sound and powerful bass. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is designed to direct sound straight into your ears with noise-isolating ear gels for deep bass and rich audio.
Tested to the Extreme
Your workout shouldn’t wait for good weather and neither should your headset. Jabra Sport Wireless+ is rain and dust proof and shock resistant according to US Military standard, so it’s built to withstand the most intensive workout conditions.
Music & Chat
- Pause/play music – Tap the multi-function button
- Adjust speaker volume – Tap the volume up or volume down button
- Answer/end call* – Tap the multi-function button
- Reject call* – Press and hold (1 sec) the multi-function button
- Redial last number* – Double-tap the multi-function button
- Mute/un-mute microphone – Tap both volume up and volume down buttons at the same time
- Skip music tracks – Press and hold (1 sec) the volume up or volume down button
- FM radio – Tap the FM button to turn on, and then press (1 sec) the volume up or volume down button to seek the next available radio channel.
* Phone dependent