Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones, Titanium Black – Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones Compatible with iPhone & Android - Built-in Microphone, Long Battery Life - Rain & Water Resistant
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Model Name||Elite 85h|
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Block unwanted background noise: Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Headphones are engineered for the best wireless calls and music experience with SmartSound; Smart active noise cancellation responds to the environment, switching on if it detects background noise
- SmartSound audio: The revolutionary SmartSound Audio technology in these Bluetooth headphones analyzes your sound environment and automatically applies your personalized audio to give you the sound you need, when you need it
- Long battery life headphones: Up to 36 hours of battery on a single charge (with ANC switched on), and fast charging of 5 battery hours in 15 minutes; Listen from the start of the day to the end with these noise canceling headphones
- Unmatched call quality: The advanced technology uses 6 of the 8 built in microphones to enhance call quality and block out background and wind noise; This enables crystal clear sound, so you can make and receive calls in total confidence
- Water resistant: No matter the elements, you’re prepared to go anywhere with certified water and rain resistant headphone technology and Nano coating of the internal components; Plus, there are no pesky wires in these Bluetooth wireless headphones
- Operating temperature: -5 Degrees Celsius to 45 Degrees Celsius
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Elite 85h wireless headphones
Sound that automatically adapts
Engineered for the best wireless calls and music experience with SmartSound*. SmartSound auto-adapts the audio experience based on your personal settings and automatically enables ANC or HearThrough when needed.
*Verified by Delta, 03-03-2019.
Personalize your sound
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Personalize your sound, so your music and calls experience always fit to your surroundings. Customize your settings, to improve in-app navigation on the go, get access to your most-used widgets quickly and select your preferred voice assistant, with just the touch of a button.
Compare the Jabra Elite Franchise
Compare with similar items
Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Noise Canceling headphones are engineered for the best wireless calls and music experience with SmartSound, and you can personalize your sound experience for different situations with the Jabra Sound plus app. When you pair your device (headphones are compatible with iPhone and Android) with the Jabra Sound plus app, revolutionary SmartSound automatically adapts the audio experience based on your settings, giving you audio that’s perfectly suited to your environment. For instance, Elite 85h Noise Cancelling Headphones can automatically detect when you are on a train and switch on Smart Active Noise Cancellation, blocking the noise around you, or recognize when you are on a train platform, and enable the Hear Through feature. Through the Jabra Sound+ app you can personalize your sound experience for different situations. Operating range: Up to 10 m (33 ft). USB cable length: 30 cm.
Customizable music settings offer equalization based on the noise levels around you, combined with purpose built speakers for exceptional music clarity. All with up to 36 hours of battery on a single charge (with ANC on).
Our advanced 8 microphone design – 6 of which are for calls, the most we’ve ever put on our headphones – gives you effective wind noise reduction and crystal clear conversation on calls. You can also instantly connect to Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
The Elite 85h over ear headphones also features certified rain resistant durability, thanks to the Nano coating of internal components, with a 2 year warranty against water and dust, and you can customize your headphones with the Jabra Sound plus app for SmartSound features, including personalized settings.
Verified by Delta, 03 01 2019.
Operating system dependent
Registration required with the Jabra Sound plus app.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can I pair my Jabra Bluetooth device with a computer?
No, we do not recommend you pair your Jabra Bluetooth device directly with a computer. Jabra Bluetooth headsets are optimized to be used with other Bluetooth devices, such as, smartphones or tablets. They are not optimized to be used directly with a computer. We cannot guarantee device performance or provide support for performance problems that may result from this.
If you choose to pair your Jabra Bluetooth device with a computer, it could work for audio streaming, but not for call control, which is not supported by many computers. Also, audio quality could vary depending on the model of the computer.
I find this unhelpful because it's overlooking the fact that most computers including my work laptop are Bluetooth enabled. What it really seems to mean is the manufacturer invested little or no design effort in supporting users like me who primarily use computers. I wish I had known that up front.
If you want to use this bulky headset with your phone or tablet, I am sure it will work great. If you want to use it for working from home, I'd recommend a different product.
UPDATE 9/10/19: Newest Firmware update has added AAC codec support
- Comfort. The headband is completely unnoticeable on your head, the ear pads are nice and soft, but can heat up a little quicker than some other headphones I've used. Clamping force might be a tiny bit more than others, but I never found it uncomfortable
- Build. They feel solid, the hinges where the ear cups fold is metal and don't feel flimsy.
- Style. I personally love the look of the titanium black scheme. The fabric gives the headphones a nice texture and I much prefer it over traditional black plastic. The slim profile of the headband combined with the yoke style just works for me. The low profile physical buttons are nicer to use than touch controls and are intuitive.
- Sound. These have a very balanced audio profile, nothing is overpowered. You can change the EQ to boost bass, treble, etc. if you feel the need to. That said I wouldn't consider myself an audiophile.
- BT 5.0. First set of BT headphones I've tried that don't have noticeable audio lag when watching videos (BT will always have some, it's just not noticeable for me with these)
- ANC. Not really a con per se. While it works well, it isn't as impressive as the Bose or Sony competitors. It seems to block less of the low frequency sounds, but I've used them at work and I've never noticed or wished they worked better. If you haven't tried either of the competitors, this definitely won't bother you.
- Short charging cable
Despite all the stupid little issues, the real problem is the support. I had this headphone since August. Ever since I got it, the microphone will not work during a call. Contacted Jabra support. Got a firmware upgrade that managed to connect the microphone during a call... after 15 seconds. Even the most patient telemarketer lost patient with me after that. No one in their right mind will stay on the phone with me and wait for 15 seconds of silence then for my voice to slowly go from silence to normal volume. Went back and forth with support for months and the answer is that I need to contact Apple.
Now, I don't take a lot of call and was upset but not piss off enough about the microphone issue. What really set me off is that after a 3 months of use, one side of the headphone started to cut out randomly. Contact support again, they insist that this new problem must be related to the microphone issue and after going around and around, tell me to contact Apple again. Told them this is crazy and want a refund, was told to put in a warranty form to get a replacement. Form was submitted days ago and heard nothing back. The whole saga is ridiculous. For this reason, I would not buy from this manufacturer.
The first box that arrived had no cables in it. I was not sure what Jabra wanted me to do, send the whole thing back to Amazon or could they just send the cables. After 4 days, they finally sent a form letter to return to seller. Why did it take 4 days to send a form letter?
So I exchanged the package with Amazon. Now that I have had these for a couple weeks I have had a bunch of problems with them and pairing, they really don't like to switch between my iPhone and my Computer. Sometimes the headset just gets lost and won't connect with anything.
They are also very uncomfortable. There is just way too much tension, and I don't have a big head, but wearing them for any length of time starts to hurt, especially as the bottom of the rests just at the very top of the jaw line, so I get sore there.
I cannot recommend these.
Top reviews from other countries
If you are getting these headphones to use with your phone - great, they work well. Don't get them if you want to use them (even occasionally) with your mac.
I have Issues with connection to the phone. When I'm listening to the music and there is incoming phone call, iphone loses connection to the headphones and the call goes to phone's speakerphone. Quite annoying, Sometimes it re-connects but it's 50/50.
connection issues resolved via hard reset.
If you get them on sale, they're quite good. For 399$ they realy hard pill to swallow, you might go for Bose or Sony instead.
Me encantaron porque investigué mucho sobre audífonos y fueron la mejor opción en todos aspectos
Instead of switching easily, these headphones regularly disconnect from both or switch to the wrong device at the worst possible moment.
I’m going back to my original Anker and just buy a second one. Sound quality is about the same and I’d have saved $180
Overall, for a guy using it at the office it works great and I would highly recommend it.