Other Sellers on Amazon
Jabra Elite Sport Earbuds – Waterproof Fitness & Running Earbuds with Heart Rate and Activity Tracker, True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Superior Sound, Advanced Connectivity and Charging Case
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- True wireless earbuds – Jabra Elite Sport earbuds offer superior sound for calls and music and advance wireless connectivity to ensure true performance. Two microphones in each earbud work together to filter our background noise and ensure clarity.
- Secure custom fit – Enjoy custom-fitting workout earbuds thanks to the 3 sizes of EarGels and foam tips included to give you the right fit that boosts music and call quality. Plus, 3 sizes of EarWings further enhance comfort and heart rate sensor.
- All-day power – Now with a battery that delivers 4.5 hours of play time coupled with a portable charging case, these Jabra wireless in-ear headphones give you 13.5 hours of power to keep you going.
- Sports earbuds – The in-ear precision heart rate monitor works with our integrated Jabra Sport Life app to track/analyze your fitness. Monitor absolute fitness level, have reps counted automatically, predict race pace and more. For all experience levels.
- Waterproof design – Jabra Elite Sport are waterproof earbuds that offer guaranteed durability. They have an IP67-rated waterproof design with a 3-year warranty against sweat damage (registration required via Jabra Sport Life App).
Buy this product as Renewed and save $55.95 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jabra Elite Sport
The most technically advanced true wireless sports earbuds*
Features advanced wireless connectivity, superior sound, and combined 13.5 hours of play time in the earbuds and charging case. The headset has a waterproof design, built-in heart rate monitor and fitness analyzer to monitor your training.
Jabra Sport Life app
Built-in heart rate monitor and integrated app for personalized fitness guidance
- Adjustable equalizer settings.
- Test, track and analyze your activity.
- Automatic rep counting.
- Recovery advice and race pace calculator.
Compare to other Jabra Sport products
Compare with similar items
Jabra Elite Sport wireless earbuds feature superior sound quality for music and calls, and advanced wireless connectivity to ensure true performance. Our intuitive true wireless earbud design includes two microphones in each bud that work together to filter our background noise, ensuring that only your voice is heard clearly and with no distraction – in every environment. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just trying to get fit, you can train smarter, not harder, with Jabra Elite Sport earbuds and our integrated fitness app, Jabra Sport Life. The in-ear precision heart rate monitor works with the app to track and analyze your fitness as well as provide personalized audio coaching in real-time during your workout. Monitor absolute fitness, have reps counted automatically, predict race pace, and more. Enjoy custom-fitting workout earbuds thanks to the 3 sizes of EarGels and foam tips that are included, giving you the right fit to boost music and call quality. Plus, 3 sizes of EarWings further enhance comfort and heart rate sensor. With just the touch of a button, you can be more aware of your surrounding with hear through, which conveniently filters out the sounds around you. Whether you’re jogging or working out at the gym, these cordless earbuds stay snugly in your ears while you’re in motion – ensuring you won’t miss a beat. Jabra Elite Sport are waterproof wireless earbuds that offer guaranteed durability. They have an IP67-rated waterproof design with a 3-year warranty against sweat damage (registration required via Jabra Sport Life App. Microphone Sensitivity: 38 dBV/Pa.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't fall for it. Jabra support is really daunting and frustrating. Go check their FB and Twitter support accounts.. and try to contact them on their website.
I just got a pair of Bose SoundSport Free wireless instead (first Bose product ever) and the sound is infinitely better. Will be returning the Jabra's. Good try guys!
And here's why: to start with, the fit was not great, however, I managed to find an acceptable fit, so I can use this expensive gadget for workouts, and it worked fine for a couple of months. The sound was great, charging was great, battery life was great, heart rate monitor was pretty accurate as well, and although the fit bugged me from time to time and made me second guess the amount I spent for the earbuds, I was happy for the most part. Problems aside, I liked them mostly because I loved how the two earbuds worked wirelessly with good sound quality!
After maybe four months, problems started to appear. I usually workout in the mornings, and in the nights before the workouts, I would charge the earbuds so that they have full power in the mornings. Looking at the charging indicator, the case charges fine, but when I used the earbuds in the mornings their batteries were dead, and I had to go out without them 99% of the time. I worked around this for some time by opening and closing the case every night to make sure the charging lights for the earbuds come on. This didn't last long because the standby time started to decline, and if I didn't do this one day, the whole case and the earbuds were almost out of charge or were completely dead the other day.
Then, the earbuds would occasionally stop charging (the charging indicator for the earbuds didn't come on), not both of them at once, but individually. Sometimes, the right one won't charge, and at other times, the left one won't charge. Thinking, maybe, the charging pins were misaligned or didn't touch well, I tried various things to make sure they were touching correctly but to no avail, and after some days, and after some openings and closings of the case, voila, they charge again.
A few months passed, and now, after using the earbuds for 7 months the left earbud is dead. It won't charge anymore, and I'm left with only the right one. Perhaps, it will start to charge again when it thinks that it's OK to do so (LOL), and I'm guessing the right one will follow the left one's lead in a couple of days or weeks. I have never exposed the product to water, heavy sweating, or anything that can damage them, and have cleaned them as safely as possible before putting them back in the charging case after every workout.
I have bought many products over the years including Plantronics BackBeat FIT which I used for 3 years and was much cheaper than this one, but this is my first detailed review ever because to this date, buying this was the worst waste of money I ever did! Just buy something else.
I opened a support ticket (#CS00175056) and let's see how that goes. Seeing other reviews about support, I have no hope.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on October 8, 2019
1) Great sound. I know they are not noise canceling, but the sound is full enough and powerful enough where it almost seems like they are. I have a couple of noise canceling Bose headphones, a Grado, and a Sennheiser, so I know what "good" headphones sound like, and these are quite ok compared to those. And, most importantly, they are loud enough to block out the annoying music they play in the gym, which is a big plus for me.
2) They look good. They don't stick out of your ear or look like hearing aids like a lot of headphones. The Bose Sound Sport Headphones just look stupid, in my opinion. I tried them on and they stick out of your ear so much you look like you have Shrek-like ears. These meld in, don't stick out beyond the ear, and look unobtrusive. And they are fit snug enough where they will never ever fall out.
3) Features: Can answer calls, change tracks, increase or decrease volume from the headphones itself. Quick and simple set up.
1) Fit can be tricky. They come with a number of ear ear fins and plugs that allow you to customize the fit, so I would encourage all users to try a bunch of combinations before settling on the right one. But regardless, I can only wear these for about 90 minutes (and I had to build up to that) before they start hurting. But that's ok -- these are not meant to be the headphones you wear at home while watching a movie or on a plane for several hours. They are meant for working out, and for that period of time, they work well.
2) If you take the right headphone out, the left one stops working as well. I don't know why that had to be the case. They couldn't design it so both headphones work independently of the other?
3) Price. I think they are worth it, but if they reduce price by 2-3k below the Amazon discounted price, I think they would fly off the shelves.
Also -- Set up is quick and simple. Battery life is long enough. They come with an app for your phone that can measure V02 max and all that, but I've never used it. That doesn't mean it's no good, but I just didn't feel the need to.
Overall, I'm quite happy with the purchase. They are great for the use case, which is for wear while working out. Do not buy them as the headphones you want to wear while watching a movie, or on a long flight, or that 3 hour phone call. They aren't meant for that. If you use them for what they are meant for, they are great.