Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on April 11, 2013
I'd been accumulating this unit's predecessors as they were many years obsolete. Unfortunately in our latest refit, not only the one we'd had, but the spare we installed, broke, and the two OTHER units we had could not stand up to disassembly for parts.

I'd been dreading this day for years, literally, as our system would not accommodate large changes, which this was, being larger in all dimensions.

Fortunately, I was able to adjust the legs, a feature not found in the predecessors, and that allowed me to make it work in our installation.

The quality and beef of this unit is far superior to our prior.

Update after more than two years of use:

Added, experience, input:

The lever arm is far more substantial than the previous unit(s) we'd coveted (due to the fit in our installation).

Whether that has relevance, or the unit itself is better made (my expectation, based on surface inspection), I don't know, but it's also orders of magnitude easier to move from one side to the other.

In our prior system, we even had a handle break due to torque needed to make the transfer. This moves smoothly and easily.

We still like it. You can see the entire installation where we have it, should you care to, by going to:

A single picture from that gallery is included here:
review image
on March 3, 2016
I use the Y Valve to switch between overboard and waste tank. Good quality. It's been recently installed so I can't comment on durability.
on March 24, 2017
Better than the last valve I installed. It's all about keeping the system maintained, remember you must be able to lock the valve as per coast guard regs.
on August 23, 2016
In service for 3 months now - great unit so far. Will follow up later.
on January 26, 2017
Item arrived super fast & in perfect condition. Great price compared to local stores. I read the reviews about the valve getting stuck or handle breaking over time. I can tell you that in my 25 years of boating experience ALL valves need to be "exercised" occasionally or they will eventually become stuck. I do all my thru hulls & y valves every 3 months at a minimum.
on June 19, 2017
Easy to mount in any direction. No problem with it for over a year!
on July 29, 2017
great replacement for the boat
on June 28, 2017
simple to install and use
on August 20, 2015
Fast delivery, excellent quality and much cheaper than at the marine stores.
on April 15, 2013
I used this to replace a diverter valve in my boats plumbing and it is sturdy and works well. It costs a little more than a lesser valve, but well worth it. The lesser valve's handle breaks off leaving the valve useless. This valve is robust and positive in its position. I also like the locking feature. While it is designed as a Y valve for waste tanks, it also works well for water tank management. I am very happy with this valve and the company for being so efficient in their customer service. Great job!