Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jabsco 18590 Series Macerator Pump, Self Priming, Run Dry Protection, Waste Evacuation
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DC macerator waste pump for emptying marine holding tanks, ideal for use when not in a discharge restricted are, also suitable for fish box and livewell receptacles
- Self priming to 5 feet this pump will empty a typical 30 gallon (115 Liter) holding tank in less than 3 minutes
- Duty cycle of pump is 15 minutes continuous which means a 180 gallon (680 liter) can be emptied in a single operation
- Includes Run-Dry Protection Device that shuts-off pump
- Permanent magnet type motor, fully enclosed with stainless steel shaft
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ideal solution for emptying marine holding tanks when not in a discharge restricted area.
It is recommended that holding tanks be flushed with several gallons of water after each pump out. This will reduce the possibility of a continued build up of sediment in the tank which could cause a potential blockage.FISH BOX AND LIVEWELL TANK EVACUATION
The Jabsco Macerator Pump is the ideal pump for the emptying of fish box and livewell receptacles. Very often the livewell tank will be above the waterline of the boat, when this is the case gravity can be used to empty the livewell tank. If not installed in this format then it is beneficial to use the Jabsco macerator pump for evacuation due to its self-priming capabilities and also it's grinding properties.
Fish boxes are typically mounted into the floor of the vessel and are very often below the waterline or only partially above the waterline. Again the Jabsco Macerator pump has the characteristics that lend themselves to this application. The bait residue particles of ice, fish scales and anything else that could potentially be found in the Fish-Box will be easily passed buy the Jabsco Macerator Pump, and the self priming capabilities are perfect for fish box installations common to many of today's sports fishing boats.
- Impeller: Jabsco Nitrile compound
- Macerator: Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particle size to 1/8" (3mm) maximum, new 4 blade design
- Seal: Lip Type
- Port(s) Inlet - 1-1/2" (38mm) Hose Barb and 1-1/2" N.P.T. (Male) Outlet - 1" (19mm) Hose Barb
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet Type, Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft. Includes Run-Dry Protection Device that shuts-off pump. Powder coated housing with sealed end-bells and bearings
- Complies with USCG Regulation 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE for Ignition Protection
- Weight 2.3 (kg), 5 lbs
Style Name: 12 Volts DC
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't wast your time with the cheap knock-off like I did the first time; it won't work.
A visit to the local hardware store gave me a female PVC adapter for the pump and a male for my deck fitting.
I then glued a two inch stub to the pump side fitting only to allow a friction fit to the deck fitting.
This allows me to easily mate the pump to the deck fitting.
Evacuates the 40 gallon tank in less than a minute with 5 feet of rise to the deck.
Most recent customer reviews
will cause raw feces to leak into the...Read more