Jack Black True Volume Thickening Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. It works -- I feel like my hair is fuller and thicker. It cleans my hair and scalp as it should and washes out with no residue. Plus, there is a little bit of a tingle on the scalp as I'm washing (from the tea tree oil) that I like. After my hair dries it feels soft.
2. Smells good -- smells natural since it's made from all natural ingredients (e.g., herbs, natural plant oils, etc.), very subtle and not overpowering. Smells like it was made for a man without using ridiculous scents like those in the Old Spice/ Axe/ frat boy cleansing categories.
3. All natural -- made from herbs, natural plant oils, and other naturally-derived ingredients. It has zero chemical feel or smell.
4. That's it -- it's shampoo...what other benefits do you need? It cleans, works as advertised, makes your hair smell good and feel soft.
2. Can't buy it just anywhere
3. I'm now hooked
I don't use a very large amount of the shampoo itself since I have short hair, so my first bottle lasted me 2+ years. It also doesn't lather very much, partially because of the amount I use, but also because it lacks many of the synthetic ingredients that I suspect cause cheaper shampoos to achieve this effect.
As far as the smell goes, I've never noticed anything wrong with it. The shampoo is all natural and fragrance fee, so of course it might not smell like Herbal Essences, but it's certainly a much better product as a whole.
Which is why you've read this far. Just get it. It works really well, screw those other weird reviews. If you're normal and have normal human hair that may or may not be receding or thinning, you'll get a ton out of this product.
It's 20 bucks. You'll like it enough to justify the cost if you've made it this far in the investigative purchase. Enjoy!
The label claims that "expansion technology" helps to make your hair thicker and fuller, but no one's commented on my hair looking thicker and fuller . . . and I haven't noticed much of a difference. However, that being said, my scalp remains healthy and dander free.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loves this shampoo. I have used it myself and think it leaves a film on your hair. It does thicken it though. Nice scent.Published 4 months ago by Karen Weddle
Didn't seem to thicken my hair at all. It might work for other people but this is not the shampoo for me.Published 6 months ago by MnPaul
Love the typical smell of Jack Black products. However, it seemed to be as good as American Crew, Paul Mitchell but cost more.Published 7 months ago by Todd
Really love this shampoo. Sure it is a little more expensive than the mass market brands but a little goes a long way and I find that I get at least 6 months out of each bottle. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Gopher Guy
It's expensive, but smells great and feels like it works well. Not sure if I'd buy it again though.I use it with the conditioner as well.Published 12 months ago by Nicholas Lowe
I did not like the smell. I won't be buying it again. This was just personal taste......wish I could help a reviewer more.Published 12 months ago by KSP
Really like the results from using the shampoo. Though there is one downside
My hair feels noticeable thicker and smooth. Read more