Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on April 23, 2017
This movie is very retarded
on October 21, 2007
I liked this movie.If you liked Jack Frost, you will like this one also.Nothing like watching a snowman having his fun.Not a movie to be taken serious.
on November 3, 2011
If you're one of the few people on the planet Earth that actually liked the first Jack Frost for what it is then you'll hate this inferior, PAINFULLY unfunny sequel. Jack Frost 2 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Don't waste your time or your money. Imagine if the creators of Full House tried to make a horror movie on a budget of 500 dollars. This is important too: if you're the kind of person who gets angry when you watch really atrocious movies then avoid Jack Frost 2 because it is one of the most incompetent films I've ever personally witnessed.
on March 1, 2004
I have to say, I enjoyed this film very much. I mean, I knew going in that it was going to be a cheesy horror film. Just look at the cover, and you know that. And I was not disappointed. It was fun from the get go with cheesy acting (although the woman who played the main character's wife was very likeable in her role, a much beefier part than in part 1), cheesy dialogue, and tons of gore (at least on the DVD. I hear the VHS is heavily cut).
While this is a step down from part 1, in actual film grade and set design, it realizes that from the get go. This one is ten times more self referential than the first one, and also lacks any disturbing scenes (Shannon Elizibeth in the bath tub was one of those scenes in the first one) but still has BUCKETS of gore. I mean, this one has red stuff to spare. And the addition of the little snow ball nasties was a nice touch. They were cute, and very fun to watch. If only they did more CG stuff with them. And on CG, I have to say, the little bit that there was in this movie looked REALLY good for such a cheap budget.
If ya liked the first one, check this out. If you haven't seen the first one, watch that instead. Then maybe check this out. Now will someone make a Jack Frost 3!
on December 28, 2001
I must say how disapointed I was when I saw JACK FROST 2. I had high hopes since it was made by the same team who brought us the first, but JACK FROST 2 has nothing to offer but annoying characters, a plot that, even for a stupid movie, feels like it's going nowhere and telling us nothing. What made the first one so good was the sense of fun and cheapness, yet at the same time it had a dark tone to it. JACK FROST 2 is so painfully bad that it's NOT good. Further more, we barely see Jack himself and are instead given stupid killer snowballs which are not at all exciting. Stick to the first JACK FROST.
on October 5, 2010
If you can enjoy stupidity, and want a good laugh, this is the movie for you.
on December 14, 2012
This is one of the worse movies ever made, which is what I expected. Everything about it is bad, but the absurdity of a killer snowman on a tropical island makes it worth watching. I recommend you watch this with friends while drinking.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2001
This movie is both better and worse than the first, which ispretty darn hard to accomplish. On the one hand, this movie is morefun over all, and I actually enjoyed watching the whole thing as aguilty pleasure (don't expect great acting, folks!). On the otherhand, the kill scenes on the whole are not nearly as memorable. It isstill a cult classic, but not nearly as much as the first was. Oh,and there IS nudity in this film (a pretty long scene with it, infact). There's no "snowman rape scene" like some peoplewould like, but the first one didn't actually HAVE nudity in it,either. Weird.
on July 21, 2008
ITS STARTS SLOWISH, LOUSY, BUT JUST GETS "BETTER/CRAZIER" WHERE THE SNOWBABES CAUSE "THIS", AND SAVE THE SHOW. "GOTTA GIVE JF CREDIT SINCE HE GAVE THEM AWAY AS A BELATTED XMAS PRESENT TO HI", HA, HA. WE KNOW THE 2 IN JF2 ARE REALLY THE KILLABABES-THEYRE SO KUTE/FUNNY, ESP. THE ONE IN THE BLENDER W. THE BANANA DAIQUIRI MIX WHICH ALSO DID IN JF. ANY JF3? WHAT?
on January 23, 2015
Its one of the best movies I bought.