Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 371 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 548 reviews
on July 30, 2016
For some reason a lot of critics and people don't like this movie, but it is hilarious. I guess I'm the odd-ball because I'm not a fan of Billy Madison but I think Jack and Jill is hilarious. Playing two roles, Sandler does a better job than Eddie Murphy. A fun movie.
on January 1, 2017
a good adam sandler movie, one of my favorites with just go with it and little nicky. remember with all his movies your not looking for shakespeare
on October 10, 2015
Funny, vulgar, funny, ridiculous, funny. Cute and silly, a lot of "what am I watching?", but I still enjoyed it. I watched it with a few of the ladies in my family and they didn't want me to tell anyone they had seen it. I liked it, but am basing my rating on others too embarrassed to admit they liked it tool.
on April 2, 2017
Not Adam Sandler's best which is disappointing with such a star studded cast. Just okay.
on October 28, 2016
If not for Al Pacino I would forget the movie right after watching. Bravo Al, you're awesome like always.
on December 31, 2016
silly, but amusing.
on August 10, 2017
WHERE WERE YOU???!!!
on December 30, 2012
This is the dichotomy that is the often hilarious Adam Sandler. It seems to me that he either is drop dead funny, or completely idiotic. This movie was so bad, I couldn't finish it, and am so glad 'That's my Boy' followed this POS!
on December 1, 2016
So funny and entertaining! It's definitely worth the money if you can learn to appreciate the humour placed within it.
on September 19, 2014
Worst. Movie. Ever. I had to watch it because I lost a bet (I am not kidding.) I had to write an essay and create a diorama. It was terrible.